剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Because from now on, forgetting is not an option.
因为从现在起 你不可能忘记了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
That was amazing.
太棒了
There you are.
找到你了
Carrie Wells, on behalf of the Memory Studies Group,
凯莉·威尔斯 我代表记忆研究小组
it gives me great pleasure
十分荣幸地
to present you with this check for $100 U.S.
给你这张一百美元支票
Wow, Gene, $100.
金 一百美元
Along with an infinite amount of gratitude
还有向你表示无限的感谢
on behalf of... me.
代表 我自己
You know, you can grow that money,
你可以让它增值
or you can just piddle it away.
或者拿去打发时间
Maybe I'll do both.
也许我可以二者兼顾
Let me guess. Texas hold 'em?
让我猜猜 德州扑克
Blackjack, actually.
其实是21点
Scientifically sanctioned.
科学认可的
A little benign forgetting.
一点有益身心的忘记
What are you gonna do now?
你现在有什么打算
Keep moving, I guess.
继续生活吧
Just a word of advice from a new old friend?
一个刚认识的老朋友给你几句忠告
The past has lessons for us,
过去能留给我们经验教训
but the present is where we live.
但我们活在当下
And nothing brings us into the present like a goal.
只有目标能让我们投身于生活
A task that uses
一个让你用尽
all your powers, including...
全部力量的任务
You said you were a cop.
你说过你曾是个警♥察♥
It was too hard.
那太难了
But, Carrie, if anybody ever need a mission,
但凯莉 你现在最需要的
it's you.
是一个使命
When you find one, let me know.
当你找到的时候 一定告诉我
Gene?
金
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm taking off.
我走了
Think I'll stick around.
我再待会儿
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表