剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
No, I thought I could cross reference some suspect profiles...
不是 我可以帮你们对比嫌疑人的资料
run some data analysis... Jay?
做些数据分♥析♥ 杰
I also understand you need some access to financial files.
你们可能还需要查看财务文件
Jay, he's not... he's not buying it.
杰 他不会 不会相信的
Okay, look. The city is a freaking sauna,
好吧 城里就是个大桑拿房♥
my air conditioning is busted
我的空调还坏了
and I really wanted to check out Eliot's place, so...
而且我一直想来艾略特的房♥子看看...
Alright Jay, but you're gonna have to earn your key.
好吧 杰 但你得出点力
Really? Uh... well, when do we start?
真的吗 那我们什么时候开始
Yeah, Tim. Okay, we'll meet you there.
蒂姆 好的 我们在那儿见
How about now?
现在就开始吧
We got a warrant for Mortimers' place.
我们拿到对莫蒂默家的搜查令了
Yes.
太好了
What's the probable cause for this search?
你们有正当理由进行搜查吗
It's all right here in this warrant. This is absurd.
全写在搜查令里了 真是荒唐
I found this one in the Zodiacs. Thought we could compare it
我在橡皮艇里找到了这个 可以把它
to the rope from the beach.
跟在海滩发现的绳子进行对比
Looks like it just came of the shelf.
看起来挺新的啊
Did you just buy a new anchor for your boat?
你给你的船新买♥♥了锚吗
You don't have to answer that, George
你不必回答 乔治
I most certainly did not.
绝对没有
What're they doing with that spray?
他们喷什么呢
Watch where you step.
注意脚下
That's called luminol. And what is luminol?
那叫鲁米诺 鲁米诺是什么
It's a kind of luminescent,
是一种发光剂
which means it glows in the presence of blood.
遇到血迹就会发光
Alright, we're ready. Lights out.
好了 准备就绪 关灯
Just like that.
就像那样
Don't say a word.
一句话也别说
There were over 250 people at his home for that party.
那次派对他家里来了250多人
Anyone of them had access to that boat house.
任何人都能随意进出那间船库
End of story.
仅此而已
I have another story.
我还有另一种说法
Shelley was an attractive young woman.
谢莉是个年轻貌美的姑娘
Maybe you'd seen her at Juniors on Montauk Highway?
或许你在蒙托克公路那家青年咖啡馆见过她
Maybe not.
或许没见过
But that night? She caught your eye.
但那天晚上 你被她深深吸引
You invited her down to the boat house for a little fun.
你带她去了船库想找点乐子
Things got hot, she rejected you.
干柴烈火 她却拒绝了你
You killed her, let's say accidentally.
你就杀了她 就当你是意外失手
That is preposterous. George, don't say another word.
太荒谬了 乔治 不必多说
Lieutenant Burns is telling us a story.
彭斯队长只是在给我们讲故事
At first you panic, but then
起初你惊慌失措 但之后
you realize you have the perfect escape route.
你意识到你有绝佳的脱罪方式
The water. So you throw her body into the Zodiac,
大海 于是你把她的尸体抬上橡皮艇
tie her to an anchor, dump her in the sea.
将锚绑在她身上 把她扔进了海里
Problem is, the rope frays, the body surfaces.
可没想到 绳子磨断了 尸体浮了上来
Floating inconveniently ashore, bringing us all here today.
还飘到了岸边 造成了今天这个局面
That is a fine story, Lieutenant.
故事真精彩 队长
I suggest you hold on to it.
我建议你保留这个故事
Who knows? It might even
谁知道呢 没准哪天
make a fine novel or screenplay some day.
它就成了畅销书或是电影剧本
You may have even found your own true calling.
可能编故事才是你的专长所在
But know this...
但记住
if you ever call my client in here again
如果你再把我的委托人
and accuse him of murder...
叫到这里指控他谋杀
it'll be the only calling available to you.
你的余生也就只能编编故事了
We're leaving now.
我们走
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I heard you had a big fish on the line.
我听说这次是条大鱼
He just swam right by you.
刚从你身边游走
Let me guess, thought you'd come out, give us a hand?
我猜你要跟我说想来帮个忙吧
How did you know I was gonna say that?
你怎么知道我要这么说
Hey, everybody. Hello.
各位好 你好
Murray, how do you like your bluefish?
莫里 竹荚鱼你想怎么吃
Jay, that is a very personal question.
杰 那是很私人的问题
No, I was just asking. What?
没有 我只是问问 什么嘛
Surprise me, Jay.
你看着办吧 杰
You won't be disappointed.
不会让你失望的
Did you get anything on that anchor?
你在那锚上找到什么了吗
It's what we thought. Luminol showed
和我们想一样 鲁米诺显示
a lot of blood all over the boat house, nothing on the anchor.
船库里有很多血 锚上却没有
So if we proof Mortimer bought the new anchor,
所以如果我们能证明莫蒂默买♥♥了新锚的话
we got him.
我们就能逮捕他了
You know what, I'll check
我会跟这地区
all the nautical supply shops in the area.
所有的航海用品店核实
Yeah, you do that. I got this.
好 你去做吧 我来弄这个
Come on.
去吧
Oh Murray, would you get that for me, please?
莫里 你能帮我接一下吗
Hello. Oh, uh...
你好
Sure, just... hold on one second.
好 请...等一下
It's Ted for Jo? Ted? Who is Ted?
泰德找乔的 泰德 谁是泰德
Oh, it's just a work thing, it's the local M.E.
只是工作上的事 是当地的法医
Hello...
你好
Okay, there are literally
好吧 岛上差不多
like a thousand nautical stores on the island.
有一千家航海用品店
Yeah, so get started. I got this.
好 那快开始吧 我来弄这个
Are you sure you're not hungry?
你确定你不饿吗
No, I don't have that much of an appetite.
不饿 我没什么胃口
No? Okay, suit yourself.
不要吗 好吧 随你便
Yeah, check that out. His family has produced three Congressmen,
你看 一共有三位国会议员
two Secretaries of State and an Ambassador to Sweden.
两位国务卿和一位瑞典大使出自他的家族
And a hell of a fortune.
还有攒了一大笔钱
Yeah, more money than Shelley
是啊 比谢莉·布兰妮根
Branigan will see in a thousand lifetimes, it doesn't...
几辈子见的钱还多 这不...
it doesn't seem fair, does it?
这不公平 不是吗
That's the American way.
这就是美国之道
Every town's got one, that big house on the hill.
每座小镇都有一座山上的大房♥子
But what was a little girl from Islip doing there?
但是一个艾斯利普的小姑娘在那干嘛呢
Okay, I've been going through
我检查了
the phone records from the diner here Shelley worked.
谢莉工作餐厅的电♥话♥记录
It turns out there's a two minute phone call
显示有个两分长的电♥话♥
from there to the Mortimer house.
是从那打给莫蒂默家的
When? A few days ago.
什么时候 几天前
That's enough for me. I know.
这就够了 我知道
No, no, you're forgetting
不 不行 你忘了
Mortimer's lawyered up,
莫蒂默已经请了律师了
we can't go even near him.
我们都不能接近他
No, I'm sorry, Eliot is not here,
不 抱歉 艾略特不在这
can I take a message?
要我帮你留言吗
Rowena! Rapido, rapido, come on, chop chop.
罗威娜 快点 麻利点 快
Maybe we don't have to.
也许我们不必接近他
I really shouldn't be here.
我真的不该来这
If Mr. Mortimer finds out,
如果莫蒂默先生发现了的话
I could be fired.
我会被辞退的
I understand, that we've put you in a uncomfortable position,
我理解 我们叫你到这来
by asking you here,
让你置于两难的境地
but we really do appreciate your help.
但是我们真的很感激你的帮助
Here it is, Shelley Branigan.
在这儿 谢莉·布兰妮根
She called last Monday afternoon
她上周一下午打过电♥话♥
and said she was a waitress at some diner.
说她是某个餐厅的服务员
Did she ask for Mr. Mortimer?
她找莫蒂默先生吗
No, the call was for
不是 她打电♥话♥找
Ms. Lizzy's fiance Mr. Harrington.
利兹小姐的未婚夫哈林顿先生
Ms. Branigan said
布兰妮根小姐说
he left his jacket at the restaurant,
他把他的夹克落在餐厅了
he should come get it.
最好过来取一趟
You sure it wasn't for Mr. Mortimer?
你确定不是找莫蒂默先生吗
Oh yes, Ms. Branigan?
确定 布兰妮根小姐吗
She asked for Travis.
她是找特拉维斯
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表