剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, you'd be surprised.
那你可要大吃一惊了
You want to know the capital of Azerbaijan?
想知道阿塞拜疆的首都吗
Okay, the problem is,
好吧 问题是
according to the Task Force's surveillance reports,
根据特遣部队的监测报告
we can't definitively place their terrorist suspects
我们无法确定这两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
at our murder scene.
案发时就在现场
But nothing says they weren't there.
但也没证据表明他们不在那里
The task force lost track of them
那天下午他们在特遣部队的眼皮子底下
for three hours that afternoon.
消失了三个小时
That's not enough.
光有这些还不够
And you already have motive.
我们还找到动机了
Sajadi was helping to set these guys up.
撒扎迪正在设圈套诱捕他们
Al, I understand you want to go get these guys.
艾尔 我理解你想抓捕这帮家伙的心情
I d... I don't think we're there.
但我认为眼见为实
Okay, you don't think so
是你不愿意
or your Task Force buddies don't think so?
还是你特遣部队的伙计们不愿意
I don't think I like what you're implying.
我不喜欢你的暗示
Then I won't imply it, I'll just say it straight up.
暗什么示 我就是有话直说
JTF wants to keep these guys on the street,
联合特遣部队想观察着他们
so they can make their weapons sting.
等武器交易时放长线钓大鱼
Which makes sense, they've been building it for six months.
你要理解他们为此筹划了六半年
And my guess is, they don't give two cents
我猜他们不会为一个死去的出租车司机
about a dead cabbie.
而打草惊蛇
Even one who may have died trying to help them.
即使他可能是因为帮他们才死的
Oh, please, it is not that simple.
拜托 这没那么简单
What is simple is I got a murder investigation,
我手上有起谋杀案
and I got two suspects I want to talk to.
想找两名嫌犯谈谈话 就这么简单
Fine! I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我看看能做什么
Not good enough.
这还不够
Excuse me? When you hired me,
你说什么 你雇我来的时候
the deal was I make the tactical calls
说好的战术方案我说了算
and you back me up.
你会全力支持我
I'm making this call.
我做了决定
Now it's your turn.
现在该你了
Okay.
好吧
Okay...
好吧
but the terrorism guys are gonna want to make the collar.
但最后的功劳可都归反恐队的那帮人
I'm fine with that.
我无所谓
Baku, by the way.
顺便说句 是巴库[阿塞拜疆共和国首都]
Live feed incoming.
接入现场图像
They got them up in the Bronx.
特遣队在布朗克斯抓到他们的
How did you get Eliot agree this?
你怎么说服艾略特的
I believe you've experienced my powers of persuasion.
我相信你已经体验过我的说服力了
Oh, so you plowed him with mai tais?
所以你是用迈泰鸡尾酒试探他的吗
What? That's not how I...
什么 那可不是我
What, you got something? Get out of the car!
你发现什么了吗 下车
Lift your shirt! Turn around!
把衣服掀起来 转过身去
On your knees! Get down!
跪下来 快点
Hands behind your head!
手背到头后
I need to talk to Webster.
我要和韦伯斯特谈谈
I see you're settling in.
看来你慢慢习惯这里了
Seems like I never left these burial grounds.
我好像就从没离开过死人堆
Well, you're glowing.
你容光焕发啊
Looks like Manhattan agrees with you.
看起来曼哈顿的生活很适合你
Oh, yeah, well, it's a whole different world, you know?
是啊 这是个完全不同的世界
Oh, it is indeed.
的确是
The Manhattan dead are a much better class of cadaver.
曼哈顿的尸体等级可要高得多
I just autopsied a hedge fund manager,
我刚给一名对冲基金经理做了尸检
and his arteries still reeked of porterhouse.
他的动脉依旧酒气冲天
So, I'm here about the cab driver, Sajadi.
我来是为了那个出租车司机 撒扎迪
Okay.
好的
The bullet was from a nine-millimeter.
九毫米口径的子弹
The projectile entered and hit the spinal column and fragmented.
子弹射入身体击中脊柱后 分解成碎片
I noted a slight downward trajectory.
我注意到子弹是从稍高的地方射入的
There were no defensive wounds,
没有防御性伤口
uh, which means he either knew his killer
这意味着要么他认识这个杀手
and exited the cab voluntarily,
自愿下车
or he was taken out at gunpoint.
要么是被枪胁迫下了车
If there was no struggle, why the bruise on the forehead?
如果没打斗的话 为什么额头会有淤青
Now, that was odd because it's not blunt force trauma
奇怪之处就在于 从严格意义讲
in the strictest sense of the word.
那不是钝器伤
Well, what -- what do you mean?
什么意思
The injury was uniform, so it wasn't from the butt of a gun
伤口整齐 所以不是枪托或管状物体
or a pipe or anything like that.
或任何类似的东西造成的
No blood in the cab either.
车内也没血迹
Looks like they just pulled him out and executed him.
就好像他被拉下车枪决一样
Not a place I'd choose to whack someone.
我肯定不会选择在这里杀人
Lift your shirt!
把衬衫掀起来
Turn around! On your knees! Get down!
转过身去 跪下来
Hands behind your head!
双手放到脑后
Could he have hit his head on the side of the cab?
说不定他的头撞到出租车边上了呢
You mean a face-plant?
你是说他摔了个狗吃屎
Yeah. Let's say Sajadi is on his knees,
对 假设撒扎迪当时跪在地上
hands behind his head.
双手放在脑后
They shoot him, it propels him forward,
他被击中后 身体向前倒下
he hits his head on the cab.
然后脑袋撞到了出租车
That could cause the injuries, yeah.
对 头上的伤确实可能是这么造成的
If I'm right the position he was in is part
如果正如我所料 他当时的姿势
of an American military detention protocol.
是遵照美国♥军♥方扣押标准做的
Why would terrorists waste time detaining him?
为什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要浪费时间去拉他出来呢
They would've just shot him right in the cab.
他们完全可以直接在出租车里枪杀他
So you're saying the killer had
你是说凶手受过
some sort of military training?
一定程度的军事训练吗
I'm saying whoever it is
我是说不论凶手是谁
knew enough to have Sajadi lift his shirt
他们都很清楚应该让撒扎迪掀起上衣
so they could check him for explosives.
来检查他是否带有爆♥炸♥物
I think our guy's a soldier.
我认为凶手是名士兵
A soldier?
一名士兵
According to Carrie's theory,
根据凯莉的理论
whoever killed Bashir Sajadi
杀害巴希尔·撒扎迪i的凶手
put him on his knees with his hands on his head,
强迫他跪下 双手抱头
which is why, when he was shot...
这也就是为什么 当他被枪击时
...he couldn't reflexively brace his fall.
他没有反射性地用手撑住身体
Interesting theory,
这理论很有趣
but at this point, it's just a cartoon.
但现在只有这段卡♥通♥片能证明
Whoa, whoa, whoa-- a cartoon?!
等下 你说什么 一段卡♥通♥片
No, a cartoon is a series of drawings, my friend.
卡♥通♥片不过是一系列图片组成的 伙计
This is a computer-generated,
这可是由电脑合成
digital-sequenced animation.
全数字化的动画
You really can't compare the two.
两者根本没有可比性
Like comparing Pinocchio to, say, X-Men.
就像将匹诺曹与X战警相比吗
Exactly. All right, so can I proceed?
没错 我能继续说了吗
Please. Okay.
请讲 好的
So I talked to an Army Attaché
我问过一名陆军武官
and described the arrest protocol.
向他描述了这种逮捕方式
He said the American military
他说美国♥军♥方
trains its personnel out in the field
训练所有出外勤的工作人员
to place a captive on their knees,
要命令俘虏跪在地上
with their hands clasped on their head.
双手抱头
And to have prisoners lift their shirts
然后让犯人掀起上衣
to see if they're wearing a suicide vest.
以检查他们是否穿了自杀炸♥弹♥背心
All right, but anybody could've learned that protocol.
好吧 但任何人都可能学过这种规矩
I thought so, too,
我以前也这么想
so we checked the bullet.
所以我们检查了死者中的子弹
I got ballistics to trace the firing pin markings
我看了撞针在黄铜弹壳底部
on the back of the brass shell
所留印记的弹道学分♥析♥报告
and guess what--
你猜怎么着
the pin most likely came
这撞针很可能是
from a Beretta M9.
一把贝瑞塔M9手♥枪♥的
Standard issue for the U.S. Army.
美国陆军的标配武器
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表