剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Great. Okay.
没问题 好的
Uh, uh, where are you going?
你们要去哪
Well...
去找
Lukas Emminger-- he's first on that list.
卢卡斯·埃明格尔 他是名单里第一个
No. See, this is what I'm talking about.
不行 我说的就是他这种人
You know you broke about 75 diplomatic protocols
上次你们询问他时 至少违反了
that last time you questioned him.
75项外交协议
Yeah, but we're gonna be discreet.
没错 但这次我们会很慎重的
By the way, the mayor doesn't play golf anymore.
顺便说一句 市长已经不打高尔夫了
He tore his rotator cuff.
因为拉伤了肩膀的肌腱
Mr. Emminger, do you have a second?
埃明格尔先生 您有时间吗
Of course. Go ahead, Philippe.
当然有 你先走吧 菲利普
I'll be in in a moment.
我很快就进去
Detectives, any luck
警探们 找到杀害
with that poor young man?
那可怜小伙的凶手了吗
No, not yet, but we did discover that you bought,
还没有 但是我们调查到
in fact, three cars from Heritage Classics.
你从"传统经典专卖♥♥"买♥♥过三辆车
I'm not sure I see the relevance of my automobile purchases in a murder investigation.
我不太懂 我买♥♥车跟谋杀案有什么关系
Just wondering why you didn't mention that
我们只是很奇怪 第一次询问时
in the first interview.
你并未提到这一点
Well, frankly, I find that dimension
坦白说 我希望工作中
of my job as a trade attaché
充当贸易专员这一面
better left undisclosed.
能对外保密
While not strictly illegal--
当然是在合法范围内
I'll be in in a moment.
我很快就进去
It could be misinterpreted.
我怕别人误会
All right, and that could be uncomfortable for you.
我明白 被人误解会使你困扰
I'm glad you understand.
你能理解我很高兴
So these cars you bought,
所以你买♥♥的那些车
they were gifts, yeah?
是要送人的吗
Yes, to friends.
对 送朋友
I believe, in this country you call it "lobbying."
在这个国家大家称之为"游说"
Actually, in this country, we call it "bribery."
不 其实我们称之为"行贿"
Imagine, had you discovered yourself that these gifts were fake,
试想一下 如果你发现礼物是假的
you'd be a little upset.
肯定会不开心
What do you mean, fake?
什么叫假的
Wait-- you weren't aware that
等等 难道你不知道
the cars you bought from Heritage Classics
你从"传统经典专卖♥♥"买♥♥的车
were counterfeit?
是伪冒品吗
Oh, I see. No, I was not aware.
是吗 我确实不知道
Mr. Emminger, it occurred to us that
埃明格尔先生 我们觉得
realizing you paid
如果有人发现自己花了
$2 million for fake cars
两百万美元买♥♥了假车
might make some people very angry.
可能会震怒不已
Oh, I assure you I had no idea the cars were illegitimate.
我保证 我根本不知道车是假的
Have you spoken to
过去两天里
Nick Castigan in the past two days?
你跟尼克·卡斯廷根谈过吗
Detectives, I hope I've been of some help,
两位警官 我很想尽力帮助你们
but I'm afraid I'm being rude.
但我不得不失陪了
Perhaps, if you need any further communication with me
如果 你们还需要继续找我谈
you can arrange it through the consulate.
可以跟领♥事♥馆♥再约
Thank you. Good day.
谢谢 祝愉快
You know, he seemed genuinely surprised.
看他的样子 确实很惊讶
I thought so, too.
我也觉得
By the way, you were very discreet.
不过你确实很谨慎
Nice discretion.
表现不错
You were pretty good.
你也很不错
You couldn't help yourself with the bribery line.
不过"行贿"那句话你就是忍♥不住要说吧
Jay, how you doing finding the importer?
杰 那个进口商查得怎么样了
Glad you asked. I've been searching
问得好 我一直在查
for the point of entry on the Heritage vehicles.
"传统专卖♥♥"车的入境地点
Looks like they could've come in at several spots
这些车似乎是从东海岸的几个地点
along the eastern seaboard.
被运送入境的
So then I thought, what if I track
所以我想 如果直接追查
Ezequiel the night he was killed,
埃兹奎尔被杀当晚的行踪
see where he might have made his pickup?
也许能发现交接地点
Turns out our boy had a PATH Smartlink card,
后来发现他有张纽约新港局的一路通卡
which took him to Jersey City,
追查到他去过泽西城
home to the Port Authority's Vehicle Preparation Center.
港务局的车辆管理中心就设在那里
Got a name for us?
查到名字了吗
Almost. There are literally,
快了 这附近
like, hundreds of importers down there.
大概有几百个进出口商
I'm trying to get some security footage.
我正试着从监控录像中找到他
Jersey City, huh?
泽西市 是吗
This is terrible.
这太可怕了
Ezequiel Nadal--
埃兹奎尔·纳达尔
he's one of my best delivery guys.
他是我最好的送车员之一
What-what happened?
出什么事了
Well, maybe you can fill some things in for us.
也许你可以帮助我们了解一下情况
You say you gave him the keys to Emminger's vehicle
你是在什么时候把埃明格尔的车钥匙
at what time?
给他的
3:00? 3:30?
三点 或是三点半
Krinkowski Limited.
科林考斯基有限公♥司♥
You got that on your list of importers?
这个在你的进口商名单里吗
Bingo.
有了
Listen, my pops started this business 40-odd years ago.
我的父辈四十多年前就开了这家公♥司♥
We brought in three, four million cars through here.
我们目前进口过三四百万辆车
Never one iota of trouble.
从来没遇过麻烦
Nick Castigan, Heritage Classics.
"传统经典专卖♥♥"的尼克·卡斯廷根
You heard of him?
听过这个人吗
Not really.
没有
Everything's "Classic" this,
大家都爱用"经典"
"Blue ribbon" that.
和"最高荣誉"这样的名字
I can't keep track.
我记不住
How about Ezequiel Nadal,
那你记得一个叫埃兹奎尔·纳达尔
21, delivery driver?
21岁的送车员吗
Do I look like a guy that deals with errand boys?
我像是跟这种小喽啰打交道的人吗
All right, then we'd like to see
好吧 请给我们看一下
the customs paperwork filed this past month.
上个月的销♥售♥记录
Preferably the 7501 forms.
最好是7501[进出口]表格
Yeah, I know the form numbers, but no, you can't.
我知道你们想看那个表格 但不行
Not without a warrant.
除非有搜查令
I thought you ran a clean business here.
你这生意不是很合法的吗
I loved one-eyed Danny the drug dealer.
我很喜欢那个毒贩独眼丹尼
Hey, Al?
艾尔
That guy was at Heritage Classics.
在"传统经典专卖♥♥"见过那个男的
Hey! Police!
我们是警♥察♥
Al, keep him busy.
艾尔 拖住他
I got an idea.
我有办法了
Shotgun.
你好啊
Mr. Mullin, ballistics from your gun
穆林先生 你的枪的弹道
match Mr. Castigan.
与杀害卡斯廷根先生的相吻合
That and your previous convictions for attempted murder
除此之外你还试图射杀♥警♥方
mean you're going away forever, unless you help us out.
不配合我们 你这辈子就要在监狱里过了
What I'm trying to tell you is
我想说的是
this is a business.
这只是做生意
Just cars and such.
就是倒卖♥♥♥车♥辆
Maybe it's a little shady,
也许有点不干净
but I didn't have anybody killed.
但是我从来没杀人
Not Castigan, not anybody!
没杀卡斯廷根 没杀过任何人
My colleague tells me Mullin's already gave you up,
我的同事说穆林已经全招了
said the whole thing was your idea, your plan
说整件事都是你策划的
to wipe the slate clean.
只为了杀人灭口
Why did you kill Ezequiel Nadal?
你为什么要杀埃兹奎尔·纳达尔
I didn't.
我没有
You're trying to tell us...
你想说的是
I didn't kill the kid!
我没杀那个孩子
Castigan called me up! He was worried
是卡斯廷根打电♥话♥给我 说他担心
what he was gonna say when the cops showed up.
怕警方找到他之后 他会把事情说出去
So I sent Mullin over there
所以我派穆林去那里
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表