剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
with the Post.
《邮报》的记者
You go to her place? Yeah, she's not there.
去她家找过吗 去了 她不在
Not answering her cell phone either.
也不接电♥话♥
All right. So Jackie's coming as Andrea Weston.
也就是说杰姬会伪装成安德莉亚·维斯顿
Ah, don't worry.
别担心
Genghis Khan couldn't get through here.
"成吉思汗"绝对混不进来
Take it.
接吧
What's up, Jay?
怎么了 杰
Hey, CSU just got done processing
犯罪现场小组刚排查完
that motel room in Queens.
皇后区的旅馆房♥间
Even though the place looks like a frat house,
尽管那地方乱得跟狗窝一样
there's not a single print, hair,
但完全没找到指纹 头发
DNA sample to be found.
或其他DNA样品
CSU tech called it flawless.
小组成员说可谓是完美无缺
Well, not exactly flawless.
也不算完美
I mean, she left that wrapper there
毕竟她留下了那张包装纸
that led us to the inter.
我们才会找到
.. net café that...
那家网吧
Wait a minute.
等等
She planted that wrapper.
那张包装纸是她故意留下的
She wanted me to find the café,
她故意让我找到那家网吧
the computer, the list of journalists, all of it.
那台电脑 记者名单 都是计划好的
She... she was counting on it.
她希望我们发现她的计划
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would she give away her plan?
她为什么要泄露自己的计划
Because it's not her plan.
因为那根本不是她的计划
She's here.
她来了
I got to go.
我得挂了
Dimka! Dimka!
蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡
Can I take this seat?
我能坐这里吗
I was supposed to be here a half hour ago,
我半小时前就该到这里了
but someone slashed my tires.
但有人扎了我的车胎
It's not her. We got the real Andrea Weston.
不是她 这是安德莉亚·维斯顿本人
Jackie set us up.
我们被杰姬算计了
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
You do?
你知道
Well, you could've told me. Where are you?
那你应该告诉我的 你在哪里
I am in the auditorium, Al.
我正在礼堂里 艾尔
All right, let me know if you see anything.
好吧 要是有发现立即告诉我
I'm gonna secure the perimeter.
我要把周围都警戒起来
Al, I think I got something.
艾尔 我这里有发现
I'm heading up to the catwalk to check it out.
我去天桥上面检查一下
Carrie?
凯莉
Carrie, repeat.
凯莉 快回答
Carrie, you're breaking up. I can't hear you.
凯莉 你的信♥号♥♥中断了 我听不清楚
Dimka! Dimka! Dimka!
蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡
And now, it's my honor and pleasure
现在 让我荣幸地
to introduce the man himself,
请出这位伟人
Dr. Okoro Dimka.
奥克罗·蒂姆卡博士
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very, very, very much.
非常 非常感谢大家
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家 非常感谢
Please sit down.
请坐下吧
My friends,
我的朋友们
you are very kind.
你们真是太热情了
I'd like to thank you all
非常感谢大家
for the great privilege
让我有这个荣幸
of being invited here today.
能在今天来到这里
Get Dimka off the stage.
带蒂姆卡离开讲台
Repeat. Target is in the building.
重复一遍 目标已进入建筑物
There are a lot of beasts.
有很多阻碍
And there is... Mr. Dimka, come with me.
也有着 蒂姆卡先生 请跟我来
I was hoping never to see you again.
我之前还希望永远不会再见你
Likewise.
彼此彼此
You know the drill.
你知道该怎么做
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
It's ceramic.
这是陶瓷做的
I'll be sure to add it to my steak set.
我会把它加到牛排专用餐具里
If you taught your undercovers
如果你教会那些便衣
how to make better cappuccino,
怎样做好一杯卡布奇诺咖啡
you could've avoided all this trouble.
就不会有现在这些麻烦了
And a few lives, right?
有些人也不会送命了
It's all about preparation.
完全取决于之前的准备工作
That's the key.
那才是关键
Yeah?
是吗
How do you say "Go to hell" in Russian?
"去死吧"用俄语怎么说
As I said, preparation.
正如我说的 准备工作
No! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不要
No, no, no, no.
不要啊
Damn it!
该死
She's dead.
她死了
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Dimka?
没事 蒂姆卡呢
He's fine. We're all fine.
他没事 我们都没事
Come here, boy. Come here.
过来 小伙子 快过来
Oh, you lost your partner, huh?
你的搭档不见了
All right.
好了
There you go.
没事的
Al, that dog was lying dead a half hour ago.
艾尔 半小时前那只狗躺在地上死了
I saw him.
我见过它
It's a genetically engineered pharmaceutical
那是一种在医院里被微量使用
that hospitals use in minute doses
能诱导病人进入昏迷状态的
to induce comas in patients.
基因工程药物
She couldn't bring herself to kill the dog,
她不忍♥心杀死一只狗
so she gave him a small dose enough
所以只给了它小剂量的毒药
to knock him out.
把它迷昏
Hey, give me your radio. Can you take this dog?
把你的无线电给我 能照看下这只狗吗
Oh, my God. Central, emergency message.
天哪 指挥中心 紧急通知
I need that ambulance that just took off.
马上联♥系♥刚离开的那辆救护车
10-1.
10-1命令
10-1, urgent. Call your command.
紧急10-1命令 请联♥系♥指挥中心
Acknowledge.
请回复
10-1, urgent. Call your command.
紧急10-1命令 请联♥系♥指挥中心
Do you copy?
收到了吗
10-1, acknowledge. Where's your location?
10-1命令 请回复 请告知所处位置
Dimka's safely on a plane back to West Africa.
蒂姆卡已经安全登机返回西非了
He extends his thanks.
他向我们表示感谢
Well, tell him to keep his head down,
告诉他小心行事
we still can't raise that ambulance.
我们仍联♥系♥不上那辆救护车
Got units and air patrol out looking.
已派出行动小组和空中巡逻队继续搜索
You know how rare it is to stop an Alpha Five operation?
你知道阻止阿尔法五人组的行动有多罕见吗
So, what, round one to the good guys?
所以呢 正义一方终于扳回一局
My guess, if Jackie's alive,
要我说 如果杰姬还活着
she'll think twice before coming back our way.
再来咱们地盘之前 她会仔细考虑一下
I hope so.
希望如此
In fact, I'm counting on it.
实际上 我就指望着这个了
Good work, both of you.
你们俩 干得很好
Yeah?
喂
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
We found the ambulance. No trace of Jackie.
找到救护车了 没发现杰姬的踪迹
Why am I not surprised?
我一点都不惊讶
I should've seen this coming.
早该想到的
FBI's got it out nationally. We'll get her.
联调局正在全国通缉她 会抓到她的
Maybe not.
也许不会
TSA out at Kennedy just sent us this.
交通安全管理局刚从肯尼迪机场发来的
From a gate at Bolivian Airlines.
在玻利维亚航♥空♥公♥司♥的登机口拍到的
Flight to Bogotá six hours ago.
这架航♥班♥六小时前飞往波哥大
Okay, great. We can interdict the flight.
太好了 我们可以拦截那架飞机
It landed 50 minutes ago.
飞机五十分钟前已经降落了
She's gone.
她逃走了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表