剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
the whole time from your wire,
监听你们的对话
and Murray will be right behind you in a follow car.
莫里会一直开车跟在你后面
No. Kilborn is way too smart for that.
不行 基尔伯恩太精明了
You got to keep her back, as far back as possible.
你别让她跟得太近 越远越好
She can follow me on GPS, okay?
她能通过卫星定位跟着我 对吧
Like I said, anything feels bad,
就像我说的 一有什么不对劲
I'm calling it. We'll pull you out.
我们就行动 把你撤出来
Al, you... you're my hero.
艾尔 你真是我的骑士
I'm gonna put that on a T-shirt.
我要把这句话印到T恤衫上
The fact that the two of you are still not doing it
你俩竟然还不是一对
is beyond me.
我真是无法理解
Gents and fair lady, our chariot.
女士和先生们 这就是我们的战车
Sounds like they're getting into a transport.
听起来他们好像上车了
I've got 'em on the move.
他们开始行动了
Where are you, Al? They're rolling.
你在哪 艾尔 他们开始行动了
Okay, I'm in the park across from the bank.
好的 我在银行对面的公园里
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
They're on their way.
他们在路上了
Aren't you afraid some witness is gonna...
难道你不怕会有目击者
remember your hair?
记住你的头发吗
Watching out for me.
多谢你替我着想
Yeah.
好了
Give me that.
把它给我
Kilborn said no personal items during the job.
基尔伯恩说工作时不能带私人物品
This?
这个
It's a barrette, Willis. I don't care.
这就是个发夹 威利斯 我不管
Oh, no.
不要啊
This falls out, it's got your DNA all over it.
如果它掉了的话 上面都是你的DNA
And I am not going down 'cause you can't follow instructions.
我可不想因为你不听指示而被抓
I've lost her. No audio. Murray?
我听不到她的声音了 莫里你呢
Tracking's gone.
没有追踪信♥号♥♥了
I don't have her.
我跟丢了
No one wears barrettes anymore anyway, right?
反正如今也没人戴发夹了 对吧
We're set in the bank.
银行里已经部署好了
Okay, listen to me.
好的 听我说
Nobody's a hero today.
今天任何人都不许逞英雄
The faster we let his crew finish the job,
我们让他的手下完事得越早
the closer we are to getting Kilborn
就能更快地抓到基尔伯恩
and getting Carrie out of harm's way. Yeah?
并把凯莉救出来 喂
What do you mean the wire's gone?
你说窃听器没了是什么意思
Willis tossed it. I've got no GPS signal.
威利斯把它扔了 我收不到卫星定位信♥号♥♥
Hold on. It's Jay.
等一下 是杰的电♥话♥
Jay, talk to me.
杰 你说怎么办
We got to find that van.
我们得找到那辆货车
Yeah. Hold on, hold on. I got something.
好的 等一下 我有办法了
Uh, Carrie very wisely
凯莉很有先见
gave me the number to her burner cell.
她把预付费手♥机♥的号♥码给了我
If I can just find it.
只要我能找到它就好
Hold on. Come on.
等一下 快点
Come to Jay. Come on.
告诉杰你在哪 快啊
Yes, they're at 9th and 26th,
他们在第九大道和第二十♥六♥大♥街交叉口
heading downtown.
正往城里开
I'm on my way.
我出发了
All right, they're about ten blocks ahead of me.
他们和我大概相隔十个街区左右
I'm guessing ETA at the bank about ten minutes.
我预计十分钟后他们会到达银行
Okay, stay with them. We're ready.
好的 跟紧他们 我们准备好了
Hope nobody wants to phone their mums.
希望没人想要给他的妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm jamming everything within 50 feet of the van.
我屏蔽了货车周围五十英尺内的所有信♥号♥♥
Kilborn wants to make sure our cells aren't traced.
基尔伯恩想确保我们的手♥机♥没被追踪
I'm-I'm not feeling good about this.
这让我有点紧张
I'd be worried if you were, Mr. Arnold.
你不紧张就怪了 阿诺德先生
What the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么
What? What is it? I don't know.
什么 怎么了 我不知道
We just lost the trace on Carrie's burner.
突然追踪不到凯莉预付费手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥了
I had her on Varick, then she just vanished.
当时她正在瓦里克大街 然后她就消失了
Murray, you have a visual?
莫里 你能看到他们的车吗
Negative.
看不到
Okay, if she was just on Varick,
好吧 如果她刚才在瓦里克大街
they got to be here any minute.
应该很快就能到这里
We play it according to plan.
我们按计划进行
Remember, no interference.
记住 不要起冲突
Let 'em in, let 'em out.
让他们自♥由♥进出
Wh-What are we doing? Are we turning around?
这是要干什么 我们在调头吗
Following Mr. Kilborn's instructions.
遵循基尔伯恩先生的指示
He changed the target.
他更换了目标
What?!
什么
That's tactical suicide.
那简直是自寻死路
The location he gave us yesterday was bogus.
他昨天给我们的地点是假的
We'll execute the same plan.
我们还按原计划进行
Okay, um... N-No.
这样啊 不要
I'm-I'm not going along with this.
我不同意这么做
You most certainly will go along with it, Mr. Arnold.
你必须同意 阿诺德先生
Only the utility closet
只有储物柜
and counting room specs are different.
和会计室的位置跟之前的银行不一样
You'll find new schematics under the passenger seat,
在你们的座位下面放着新的室内结构图
so I suggest you study up.
我建议你们好好研究一下
By the way,
顺便说一句
payday just got bigger.
报酬也涨了
$8 million.
八百万美金
Nice day to rob a bank.
真是抢银行的好日子
They should've been here by now.
他们现在早就应该到了
It's almost 4:50. The bank closes in ten minutes.
马上就四点五十了 银行十分钟后关门
Something's wrong.
出岔子了
Jay, any luck?
杰 有线索了吗
Nothing yet. I'm working on it. I'll find her, I'll find her.
还没有 我在努力 我会找到她的
I think he switched targets on us.
我认为他转移了目标
All right, Jay, get helicopters, traffic cops--
好吧 杰 让直升机 交♥警♥
anyone with a badge-- looking for that van.
所有警力都集中起来去找那辆货车
They're about to hit something.
他们要袭击别的地方
Al, I hate to say it,
艾尔 我不得不说
but if Kilborn did change targets... I know.
如果基尔伯恩换了目标 我明白
It means Carrie may have been made.
那意味着凯莉可能已经暴露了
What the hell? Burns says we lost them?
搞什么鬼 彭斯说我们跟丢了
Not to worry, boss.
不用担心 老大
And we have no idea what bank they're about to hit?
我们还完全不知道他们要去抢哪家银行
Like I said...
就像我说的
Jay, this is not worry you are hearing in my voice.
杰 我现在的情绪可不是担心
This is a very powerful and very justified anxiety.
而是非常强烈并有充分理由的焦虑
Like I said, you shouldn't worry
正如我说的 你不该担心
because remember when I asked you to call in that favor
还记得我曾让你帮忙给国土安♥全♥局♥打电♥话♥
for that cell phone/Wi-Fi grid from Homeland?
借手♥机♥和无线网络的天线吗
If I recall correctly, it involved getting
如果没记错的话 他们的条件还包括
the Deputy Director four very exclusive dinner reservations.
给副局长在高档餐厅预订个四人晚餐
Well, it's a good thing we got it.
还好我们借到那天线了
Why? You tracking a cyber attack?
为什么 你在追踪网络袭击吗
Not exactly. In this case,
不完全是 在这个案子里
I'm tracking the sudden loss of cell phone service.
我在追踪手♥机♥服务突然消失的区域
You see that string of black pearls, boss?
看到那串黑点了吗 老大
Each pearl represents an area of lost cell coverage.
每个圆点代表一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥被屏蔽的区域
Which means?
也就是说
Which means reception's being knocked out
也就是说豪斯顿大街附近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
sequentially across Houston,
连续地被人为干扰
and I think Kilborn's doing it.
我认为就是基尔伯恩干的
So we follow the outages
所以跟着信♥号♥♥被屏蔽的地方
and we follow the van.
就能跟上货车
Nice.
太好了
So... do I get a dinner reservation?
那 也给我预约顿大餐吗
Oh, you...
给你
you get a... you get a protein bar.
给你 给你吃个营养米条
Enjoy it. Nice. Yeah, thanks.
慢慢享受 不错 谢了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表