剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Ok.
好吧
I like the sound of that.
这话我爱听
Ball was out.
那球确实出界了
It was in.
明明没有出界
You guys are really unbelievable.
你们这些人太过分了
I mean, this is the fourth search in three months,
这已经是三个月以来的第四次搜查了
maybe tell me what you're looking for,
不如你们告诉我想找什么
and... and I can go get it.
然后我帮你们找
You've been investigated for money laundering,
你因为洗钱 内线交易
insider trading... Investigated and cleared.
接受过调查 调查显示我没有问题
And investigated and cleared again.
第二次接受调查还是没有问题
Listen, we're not with the IRS,
听着 我们不是国税局的
we're not with the SEC.
也不是证♥监♥会♥的
We're with Major Crimes.
我们是重案组的
We're investigating a homicide, a murder.
我们在调查一桩凶杀案的凶手
A what?
什么
And we've got several calls to your private office,
我们查到你的私人办公室有几通电♥话♥
from our victim.
是受害人打来的
Oh my God, who was it?
天呐 是谁啊
Ted Muscat, science teacher from Mamaroneck.
泰德·马斯喀特 马马罗内克的科学老师
You know him?
你认识他吗
No, I've never heard of him. Neither have I.
不 从来没听过这人 我也是
What about Yevgeni Visov?
那叶甫盖尼·维索夫呢
No idea why he'd be calling you?
知道他为什么给你打电♥话♥吗
No, maybe he got the wrong number.
不知道 他可能打错电♥话♥了
Does anyone else have access to your office phone?
还有别人能使用你的办公电♥话♥吗
No, I mean, my wife and I, and Estelle.
没有了 除了我妻子和埃斯特尔
Estelle? Our nanny.
埃斯特尔是谁 我们的保姆
Is she here? Can I talk to her?
她在这里吗 我能不能跟她聊一下
No she just left. She took our daughters to the park.
她刚出去 带我们女儿去公园了
I don't understand. Do you have a picture of her?
这到底怎么回事 你有她的照片吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该有
Yeah, sure, here.
有的 就在这儿
This is from when, uh...
这是我们...
we took the kids to Maui.
带孩子去毛伊岛[夏威夷州]时照的
Petra Kekilli.
佩特拉·凯基莉
Where's the park?
公园在哪儿
No, I can't go back to the ice cream truck again.
不行 我不能再去冰淇淋车那边了
Your mom will kill me.
你们妈妈会杀了我的
It's not the mother I'd worry about if I were you.
如果我是你 我担心的可不是妈妈
I want you to go play over by the swing set.
你们去秋千那边玩一会儿好吗
The one with the ladybugs.
瓢虫形状的那个
Stay there, don't come back,
待在那里 不要回来
until I come get you, do you understand?
等我过去找你们 知道了吗
You look good for a ghost.
你这个鬼魂气色不错嘛
You shouldn't have come, Jackie.
你不该来的 杰姬
I'd rather do this the easy way
我倒想速战速决
and let you join these girls on the ladybug swing.
这样你就能去瓢虫秋千那边跟孩子们玩
Where is he, Petra?
他在哪里 佩特拉
You know I can't tell you.
你知道我不会告诉你的
I'm sure you've heard about Yevgeni.
你应该听说了叶甫盖尼的事
He was sick.
他病了
And weak.
还很虚弱
I am not so weak.
我可没那么虚弱
All right, get back. Step back.
好了 大家让开 退后
Move back. Move back. Move away.
退后 退后 让开点
How much you wanna bet, Tomexide poisoning?
赌吗 肯定是特麦柯噻德中毒
It's gotta be Jackie.
一定是杰姬干的
Listen to me, you gotta canvass this park, ok?
听着 你们要仔细搜查这个公园 明白吗
Blonde, white female. Get it over the air.
金发 白人女性 广播扩散一下
Hold all these witnesses.
留下所有的目击者
She was just here.
她刚刚就在这儿
Find her. We're on it.
把她找出来 交给我们了
She was their nanny for three years,
她给他们家当了三年保姆
she must have been using
她肯定为了阿尔法五人组
Serrano's accounts for Alpha Five.
使用过塞拉诺的帐户
Three years after she supposedly died
她本应死于三年前的飞机失事
in a plane crash, just like Visov.
结果现在被杀了 跟维索夫一样
We're dealing with a sleeper cell, Al.
我们面对的是一个恐怖组织 艾尔
There were two more operatives on that plane,
那架飞机上还有两名特工
we have to find them.
我们必须找到他们
It's Jay, we gotta get back to the Serrano house.
是杰的电♥话♥ 我们得赶回塞拉诺家
I found these behind the dresser in the nanny's room.
我在保姆房♥的化妆台后发现了这些
What are we looking at?
这是什么
After September 11,
911恐怖袭击之后
we got special training to spot this kind of thing.
我们接受了这方面的特训
It's a high capacity semiconductor 7DVR.
这是个大容量的半导体7DVR
Which means?
是什么东西
It's top of electronic fuse, really sophisticated.
这是一种高级电子引信 非常精密
Our high school science teacher knew what he was doing.
我们的科学老师知道自己在做什么
A fuse for what?
什么的引信
This goes way above my pay grade,
这远远超过我的能力范围
so I can't be sure.
所以我不是很确定
But I recognize some of the components.
但我认出了一些组件
The neutron reflectors give it away.
从中子反射镜就能确定这是什么
A bomb.
炸♥弹♥
A nuclear bomb.
是核弹
SADM.
SADM
Special Atomic Demolition Munition.
即特种原子爆破弹♥药♥
Developed by US military in the 60s
美军在六十年代♥开♥♥发♥的
for battlefield use against the Soviets.
用来在战场上对抗苏联
Very similar to the legendary Russian RA 115.
跟传说的俄♥罗♥斯♥的RA115[核武器]很像
Suitcase nuke?
手提箱核弹吗
Little guy packs a big punch.
块头小威力大
No one's ever seen one, except on paper.
除了草图 没人见过实物
And it's really tough to build,
而且即便你找到了原材料
even if you find the materials.
也很难造出来
This particular Alpha Five team could pull it off.
这个阿尔法五人组却能造出来
Our mystery man, Victor,
我们的神秘人 维克多
turns out to be Victor Siyenko.
全名叫维克多·西延科
The top Alpha Five operative in the world.
阿尔法五人组的世界顶级特工
How much damage would something like that do?
那种东西能造成多大的损害
Well, the explosive yield would be way less than a kiloton.
爆♥炸♥当量应该远小于一千吨♥
But still,
但是
it going off in Manhattan, radiation and all,
在曼哈顿爆♥炸♥的话 加上辐射等等
I mean, you're looking at fatalities in the tens of thousands,
将会造成数以万计的伤亡
not to mention near permanent contamination...
更不用说近乎永久的核污染了
All right, I've already looped in the Feds,
好了 我已经通知联邦调查局了
but we gotta get out there.
但我们也得行动起来
All of us, talk to every CI,
所有人 跟每个犯罪调查员谈谈
anyone you've ever met who might...
及所有你们曾见到过可能...
Burns.
彭斯
In my office. Now.
到我办公室来 马上
All right, get on it.
好了 赶紧去做
Yeah. Let's go.
好 我们走
Carrie.
凯莉
Lieutenant Burns,
彭斯队长
Agent Storn and Stone
国际反恐局的
from the International Counterterrorism Agency.
斯特恩探员和斯通探员
We've already notified Homeland and the FBI.
我们已经通知国土安♥全♥局♥和联邦调查局了
And they notified us.
然后他们通知了我们
This is gonna be a joint operation.
这将会是联♥合♥行♥动♥
ICA will take the lead.
由国际反恐局主导
All right.
没问题
How much do you know?
你们知道多少
Not a hell of a lot more than you, I imagine.
估计知道的还不如你们多
ICA's been following chatter
关于可能要袭击曼哈顿的谣言
about a possible attack in Manhattan for weeks now.
国际反恐局追踪已经追查了好几周
But we had no idea it involved a nuclear device.
但我们完全不知道这涉及到核武器
You were right.
你说的没错
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表