剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Someone's on the deck. Get up there.
有人在天台上 上去看看
So you're the pretty lady who's caused all these problems?
你就是惹出这么多麻烦的美女吧
We're gonna have to breach the building
如果斯金纳筹不到钱的话
if Skinner doesn't come up with the money.
我们就准备冲进大楼
With all those cameras Omega will know
这么多的摄像头 欧米加会知道
we're coming. We'll have to override them.
我们来了 顾不了那么多了
We tried cutting the power to the building.
我们尝试切断大楼供电
Omega was ready.
可是欧米加早有准备
Okay, but let's say we kill the downtown power grid?
那有没有可能切断市中心的供电系统呢
Like downtown Manhattan?
你是说整个曼哈顿市区吗
Wouldn't have any power to draw from.
这样大楼就完全无电可用
Well, I mean you're gonna tick off a lot of people.
这样会惹怒很多人
But yeah, that would probably work.
不过 说不定可行
It's probably our only choice.
这也许是我们唯一的选择了
Ow, hold on, guys. We turn the power grid off...
等等 如果我们切断供电系统
that's exactly what Hans Gruber wanted.
那就正中汉斯·格鲁伯下怀
We kill the grid,
我们切断供电
he unlocks the vaults, he gets the bearer bonds.
他就能打开金库 拿到那些不记名债券
Die Hard's a movie, Jay,
《虎胆龙威》只是部电影 杰
and Hans Gruber died at the end of it.
而且汉斯·格鲁伯最后死了
I doubt he's involved here.
我不觉得他和这个有关
Yeah. You're almost out of time.
喂 你的时间快到了
Skinner's close to having your money.
斯金纳快拿到钱了
Good. Then you won't mind me moving the deadline up.
很好 那你应该不介意我把期限提前
You got 15 minutes.
你还剩十五分钟
A little more time and you'll be paid. Be reasonable.
你很快就能拿到钱了 讲点道理
I've been more than reasonable,
我一直都非常讲道理
so now I'm going to
所以现在我打算
send you a little something to prove my resolve.
传给你某样东西来证明我的决心
Or should I say, someone?
或者应该说 某人
We have no choice. We have to kill the grid.
我们别无选择 必须切断供电
I'm heading over there.
我现在就过去
I'm on it.
我马上处理
Alright.
好了
Alright.
别推
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I noticed you at the party.
我在派对上注意到你了
So pleased you stuck around.
真高兴你留下来了
Yeah, well.
好吧
I never actually leave a party before last call.
我基本不到最后时刻不会离开派对
Oh. I bet you wish you could say the same about your hostages.
我打赌你很想对你的人♥质♥们也这么说
Party poopers.
扫兴的家伙
Well done.
做得好
Ah, but who needs them,
不过跟我手里的纽约精英比起来
when I've got one of New York's finest?
谁还需要他们
And from what I gather...
根据我手头的资料
perhaps the finest of New York's finest,
好像还是纽约精英中的精英
Carrie Wells.
凯莉·威尔斯
I'm in the presence of greatness.
我面前是位传奇啊
I wish I could say the same, Omega.
我希望我也能那么说 欧米加
More like an Iota.
更像是约塔吧[希腊语第九个字母 微小的意思]
You know your Greek.
你希腊文不错
Then you will also know that I am the first and the last.
所以你应该也知道我是最初也是最后的
The beginning... and the end.
是开创者 也是终结者
Well, that's one way of putting it.
这只是其中一种意思
Another is, ehm...
还有一种 是...
a deranged psycho?
精神错乱的疯子
These demerits on your file make sense.
怪不得你档案里有这么多记过呢
Insubordination...
违抗命令
Ow, conduct unbecoming.
行为不当
That's a quality we share.
这可是我们的共同点
The established order longs to control us.
既定的秩序企图控制我们
But the kind of powers we bow to have outlived their time.
可是能让我们低头的权力已经失效
Rather like the Titans of Old, they need to die.
就像古泰坦巨人一样 他们必须死
So that a new order can be born.
这样才能建立新的秩序
Is he for real?
他是说真的吗
But only by cutting away the dead and useless,
只有除去过时的和无用的
can there be new life,
才会获得新生
a new beginning for the system, for all of us.
给现行体制 我们所有人一个全新的开始
A new beginning.
一个全新的开始
What do you want, Omega?
你想做什么 欧米加
You'll never know.
你永远不会知道了
Sorry, Carrie.
对不起 凯莉
Like a curse...
就像一个诅咒
you soared high and low.
人生跌宕起伏
So high,
你已经很成功了
but you're hubris.
却太过狂妄
Thinking that you could defeat me,
自以为能打败我
has led to your fall.
这种想法注定了你的失败
And what a long
多么漫长
glorious fall it will be.
光荣的坠落
Take her.
把她带走
Let her test her wings.
让她测试一下她的翅膀
Deputy Mayor, Skinner is not coming up with the money.
副市长 斯金纳来不及筹钱了
We need to shut the grid down now.
我们现在必须切断供电
You understand you're talking about weaking
你意识到这将影响
half of the city's services,
半个城市的各种服务
transportation, and emergency response?
包括公共交通 以及应急反应吧
If this doesn't work, it could really hurt the Mayor in the poll.
如果没有效果 将削弱市长的民众支持
If this doesn't work, he's gonna be hurt a lot worse.
如果此举无效 他会受到更大的伤害
This has to be the Mayor's call.
这个决定必须由市长亲自下令
You talk to the Mayor,
你跟市长说了
and Omega knows what we're up to.
欧米加就知道我们的行动了
Killing the grid gives us our best chance
切断供电是最好的办法
of saving everyone in that building.
能救出大楼里所有人
Our only chance.
我们唯一的机会
Okay.
好吧
We could shut it down, but
我们可以切断供电 但是
we've got to rig it back up as quickly as possible.
我们必须尽快恢复供电
Webster and the hostages are all save.
韦伯斯特和人♥质♥全部安全
They even got one of the perps, but he's not talking.
他们甚至抓住了一名罪犯 但他不肯合作
Carrie? Jo says she went after Omega.
凯莉呢 乔说她去找欧米加了
Course she did.
我就知道她会去
We may need to kill the grid before we hear from Carrie.
我们可能在联♥系♥上凯莉前就得切断供电
We'll hear from her.
她会跟我们联♥系♥的
Okay. Alright.
行了 行了
Whoa. No.
不要
You're okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I didn't get Omega.
还好 但我没抓住欧米加
That's fine. We're gonna shut down the power grid and move in.
没关系 我们准备切断供电后行动
Listen to me. Even if the emergency break works,
听我说 就算紧急制动装置有用
Omega and his men can still get to Eliot and the Mayor
欧米加和他的手下在特警队到达救援之前
before ESU can get up here and save them.
就能抓住艾略特和市长
We're shutting down the grid in three minutes.
我们将在三分钟内切断供电
I'd better get moving then.
那我最好赶紧行动起来
I should be there with you.
我应该在里面陪着你的
You are.
你就在我身边
Okay, here we go, guys. Grid shutting down.
好了各位 要切断供电了
Power grid's going down. Be ready.
供电即将停止 做好准备
Oh, my...
天呐...
Hey boss. Carrie?
老大 凯莉
So, listen. They've wired a bomb
听我说 他们在电梯缆线上
to the cable up here. We gotta go.
绑了一个定时炸♥弹♥ 我们快走
It's a... it's my building. I go first.
这是... 这是我的大厦 我先走
Whatever happened to the developer
开♥发♥商得碰上什么事
goes down with the development?
才会抛下自己开♥发♥的房♥子
Yeah. Go, go, go.
就是说 快点 快点
Take my hand. Come on. Let's go. Come on.
抓住我的手 快 加油 快
Let's go. There you go. Very nice work.
加油 好了 干得好
Right, Mr. Mayor, it's your turn.
市长先生 轮到你了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表