剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Unforgettable...
《记忆神探》前情提要
They're called Alpha Five.
他们叫做阿尔法五人组
A covert, paramilitary unit from the former Soviet Union.
前苏联的一个秘密的准军事组织
Jacqueline Mikhailova, goes by Jackie M.
杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃 化名杰姬·M
Interpol considers her a person of interest
国际刑♥警♥认为她是最近两年
in eight assassinations in the last two years alone.
八起暗♥杀♥事件的嫌疑人
That's her! That's her! That's her!
就是她 是她 那个女的
He was poisoned using tomexide.
他是被特麦柯噻德毒杀的
See the injection site?
看到注射部位了吗
I'd like to thank you all...
非常感谢大家
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
No! She's dead.
不要 她死了
We found the ambulance, no trace of Jackie.
找到救护车了 没发现杰姬的踪迹
Al, we can't just let her go.
艾尔 我们不能让她就这样跑了
Oh, you're all squared away. Good.
一切都打点好了 好极了
I'm exhausted.
我要累死了
Think you'll manage not to
你应该不会
kick the covers off five minutes after I'm gone?
在我走五分钟后就把毯子踢掉了吧
Then I wouldn't get to listen to you complain.
那样我就听不到你的抱怨了
It'll be somebody else's problem. I'm off-duty.
那就是别人的问题了 我该下班了
Try not to drive the next nurse crazy, will you?
别把下个护士惹生气了 好吗
You know I only like to drive you crazy.
你知道我就爱惹你生气
Miss me already?
这么快就想我啦
Find the lady if you can. 1 in 3. 1 in 3.
找出Q在哪里 三选一 三选一
Be all you can be.
祝你好运
Almost my man, almost.
就差一点 伙计 就差一点
I'm all tapped out, man.
我已经没钱了 伙计
I'll take a shot. Oh yeah?
我想试试 是吗
Yeah. All right.
对 好的
Place your bet. All right. 20.
下注吧 好的 二十美元
20, take that.
二十美元 没问题
Find the lady if you can.
找出Q在哪里
1 in 3. 1 in 3. Be all you can be.
三选一 三选一 祝你好运
Want to go again? Again?
还想再玩一次吗 再来
I don't know. I... I...
我不知道 我...
Double it up. All right, all right.
翻倍下注 没问题 好的
You know what? I'm feeling lucky today.
这样吧 我感觉今天我走运
Why don't we triple?
我要把赌金加到三倍
Careful lady. That's what I'm talking about.
悠着点 女士 这才像话
It's the second time, you aren't gonna win...
你永远没法连赢两把
Let's see, let's see.. Alright. Find the lady if you can.
我们走着瞧 好了 找出Q在哪里
1 in 3. 1 in 3. Be all you can be.
三选一 三选一 祝你好运
Find the lady, where is she?
找出Q 是哪张牌
You sure, that one? Yeah.
你确定吗 这张 确定
Game's over, lady.
游戏结束 女士
Game's over?
这就结束了
Game's over. Game is over.
游戏结束 游戏确实结束了
How about that?
看看这个
Have a nice day. Here you go, boys,
祝你今天愉快 给你们了 伙计们
don't spend it all at once.
别一下全花光了
Hey thanks, lady.
谢了 美女
Hey Carrie, I might have something.
凯莉 我可能发现点线索
It's about her.
是关于她的
Sending it to you now.
正在发送给你
Got this footage from a camera
这是十二分钟前
outside Eastside Hospital, 12 minutes ago.
曼哈顿东区医院外的监控录下的画面
Looks like she was on her way in.
看起来她正准备进去
Can you enhance it?
你能弄清楚点吗
It is enhanced.
已经是最清楚的了
How close is this one?
这个有多接近
Any facial recognition match over 25%
一旦面部识别相似度超过25%
triggers my alert.
就会触发我的警报
This one shows a 42% match.
这次的相似度有42%
Highest one yet.
目前为止最高的一次
Eastside Hospital? I'll head over.
曼哈顿东区医院吗 我去看看
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No disrespect to your trolling software, Jay,
并不是说你的钓鱼软件不好 杰
but the last, what, 10 times? It's nothing.
但之前有十次了吧 都一无所获
9 times. And listen, it's East 63rd Street,
是九次 听着 我现在在东63大街
I'm five minutes from there.
离那就五分钟的路程
All right. I'll cover with Eliot.
好吧 我帮你给艾略特说一声
Be careful.
注意安全
Jay, have Jo meet me at the hospital, ok?
杰 你让乔到医院跟我会和 好吗
Copy that.
收到
Ah, Detective Wells, Bob Conti,
威尔斯警探 我是鲍伯·康迪
I'm Chief of Staff here at the hospital, and...
是这家医院的办公室主任
Yeah, this is... Joanne Webster,
对了 这位是 乔安·韦伯斯特
to what do we owe the honor?
真是蓬荜生辉啊
I'm sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I took your class at Fordham.
我在福德汉姆大学上过你的课
Oh, Forensic Pathology. No, Knitting to Reduce Stress.
法医病理学 不 是针织减压法
It was a summer elective.
是夏天的选修课
I still have those alpaca slippers I made.
当时织的羊驼毛拖鞋我还留着呢
Softest darn things. Aren't they soft,
世上最柔软的针织品 它们超软吧
it's like, kitties on your feet.
就像小猫趴在脚上一样
Oh, wow, that's... So, Jo.
这真是... 话说 乔
Dr. Conti, do you have a list of people who died here,
康迪医生 你有过去两小时内
in, say, the past two hours. Of course.
在这里去世的病人名单吗 当然
What exactly are you looking for?
你具体想要找什么
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
Here we go.
我们看看
Uh, gangbanger, came in with gunshot wound to the head
犯罪团伙成员 因头部中枪三小时前
3 hours ago. Died in the ER.
被送来这里 死在急诊室里
Construction worker fell from 4 stories up, and...
建筑工人从四层楼高处摔下 还有
uh, that's infortunate. 54 year-old man,
这真是不幸 54岁男性
liver disease, seizure...
患有肝病 癫痫发作
just 15 minutes ago... 15 minutes ago?
十五分钟前刚刚离世 十五分钟前
That's the one.
就是这个
Theodore Muscat.
名叫希欧多尔·马斯喀特
We're trying to locate the family for notification.
我们正在想办法通知病人家属
Body should be moved momentarily.
尸体应该很快会被移走
He was being treated for cavernous hemangioma.
他之前因海绵状血管瘤入院治疗
Nurse picked up an alarm,
护士听到了警报
he coded by the time she got in the room.
当她进屋时他的呼吸已经停止了
Jo, check for an injection site.
乔 检查下有没有注射针孔
I... don't understand.
我不明白
I don't think there is one, but Carrie,
我没找到 但是凯莉
this man's trachea has been crushed.
这个人的气管被压碎了
These types of seizure can be violent.
这种癫痫造成的伤害很大
Not this violent. The cartilage is flattened.
但没这么大 软骨都被压平了
You asked to see the security video from the ward,
你说过想要看病房♥的监视录像
it's up on the computer in the nurses' station.
可以到护士站的电脑那查看
Great. Yeah.
好极了 好的
Ok, where are you?
好了 你在哪
Show me your face, come on.
让我看看你的脸 快啊
Look up, look up, look up.
向上看 快啊 抬头
I was hoping to never see you again.
我之前还希望永远不会再见你
Likewise.
彼此彼此
Jackie...
是杰姬
She's back.
她回来了
Why would Jackie risk coming back into the country
为什么杰姬要冒险回到这里
to kill a high school science teacher.
去杀一名高中科学老师
I wanted to kill my high school science teacher.
我还想杀了我的高中科学老师呢
Gave me a D in tenth grade.
十年级时给了我个D
I had to go to summer school.
害我不得不去上暑期班
Jay, what do we got on our victim?
杰 关于死者你查到什么了
Theodore Muscat,
希欧多尔·马斯喀特
lived in Mamaroneck,
住在马马罗内克
been teaching at Lakeside High for the past three years.
过去三年里一直在湖滨高中教书
Before that,
在那之前
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表