剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, this is Eliot.
喂 我是艾略特
I'm authorizing a transfer, prisoner's name
我要授权转移犯人 她的名字是
is Jacqueline Mikhailova.
杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃
I have two federal officers here who...
有两位联邦探员 他们要...
Uh, all right.
好吧
I will let them know.
我会告诉他们
Must have been some kind of mix-up.
一定是出了什么岔子
Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells
彭斯队长和威尔斯警探
have already taken her into custody.
已经把她收押了
What are you talking about? Easy, it's not a problem.
你说什么 别急 没问题的
They're headed to your field office right now.
他们在去你们办事处的路上
By whose authorization exactly?
到底谁授权的
I'm...
我猜
... assuming yours,
应该
exactly. You are done, Eliot.
是你吧 你完了 艾略特
When this is over, I'm coming back.
案子了结之后 我会回来的
Shutting down this entire unit.
把这里整个关掉
Come on.
我们走
You know I'm just gonna say it, the chemistry's not there.
我直说了吧 那个化学家已经被带走了
Wait a minute, how much do you know?
等等 你知道多少
Your asses aren't the only ones on the line here.
现在在一条船上的 不止你们几个
So you're in on it?
这么说你也加入我们
I talked to Carrie and Al, so yeah, I'm in on it.
我和凯莉和艾尔聊过了 我也加入
And, if this goes bad,
如果出了岔子
I plan to deny that.
我绝不会承认的
Boss, if this thing goes bad,
老大 如果出了问题
I'm not sure who you'll be denying it to.
我不知道你能向谁否认
Here are your things.
你的东西
Thought you might need it.
我觉得你会需要
Victor is very punctual.
维克多非常守时
If I'm not there at the time I texted, he'll be gone.
如果我没按说好的时间出现 他就会走
Don't move.
不许动
What's your problem, Stone?
有什么问题吗 斯通
You're my problem, Lieutenant. Get out of the car.
你们就是我的问题 队长 下车
Lower your weapon, Steve. We're transferring a prisoner.
放下武器 史蒂夫 我们在押运犯人
Why don't you let us handle that? Get out!
交给我们就行了 下车
Let us by, Agent.
交给我们吧 探员
Sorry.
抱歉
Take me to Victor.
带我去见维克多
You...
你...
look good, my dear.
气色很不错 亲爱的
Betrayal suits you.
背叛很适合你
That makes two of us.
这话也适用于你
He's my son too.
他也是我的儿子
You have something for me?
有东西要给我吗
Where is David?
大卫在哪儿
He's here.
就在这里
We both know,
我们心里都清楚
I could kill you now and take what is mine.
我可以直接杀掉你 拿我的东西
But,
不过
I'm a man of honor.
我是讲信誉的人
And a deal is a deal.
说话算话
David.
大卫
It's ok, David.
没事了 大卫
Everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好起来的
It's all right my son, you...
没事的 儿子 你
go get your things.
去收拾你的东西
Now,
现在
please.
请吧
This is the one they wanted me to give you.
这个是他们想让我给你的
This is the one you want.
这才是你需要的
It's a copy of the one I took from Yevgeni
我在医院拿走了叶甫盖尼的U盘
at the hospital.
这是它的副本
I knew I could trust you.
我就知道能相信你
Always.
永远
Are you sure about this, Mr. Stone?
你确定要这么做吗 斯通先生
I don't like killing innocent Americans.
我也不希望杀死无辜美国人
But what we're doing today is an act of patriotism.
但我们今天的所作所为 是爱国行为
Ultimately,
最终
we're saving lives.
我们是在拯救生命
This is our Boston Tea Party.
这是我们的波士顿倾茶事件
So be it.
那就开始吧
Son of a bitch. She sold us out!
该死的 她把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
No one move! Police! Drop it!
不许动 警♥察♥ 放下武器
Hold it! Don't move! Drop your weapons!
不许动 放下武器
Put it down! Call for EMTs.
放下武器 叫救护车
Cuff him. Let's get some EMTs up here.
铐起来 叫急救人员过来
Hands up. Check him.
举起手来 搜下他
Nice job, Lieutenant. Thanks.
好样的 队长 谢谢
I have to admit,
必须承认
when Eliot said you were in the clear,
艾略特告诉我你是清白的时候
I was a little surprised.
我有点惊讶
I'm sorry I didn't see it.
抱歉 我没看出来
You guys really hauled my ass out of the fire on this one.
你们真的是救我出了火坑
I owe you.
我欠你们的
You know they'll never let you see him again.
你知道他们永远不会让你再见到他的
I'm sorry I couldn't kill you,
我很遗憾 不能亲手杀了你
but at least I took David away from you.
但至少我把大卫从你手中救了出去
They won't be able to hold me,
他们关不住我的
and then I will find him,
我会找到他的
and you.
还有你
I'll be waiting.
我等着你
Come on.
走吧
Move it.
快走
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我也不想这样
Be a good boy, yeah?
做个乖孩子 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You made the right choice.
你做了正确的选择
I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but...
我知道我没有资格要求什么 不过
he shouldn't have to pay.
他不应该受到牵连
Well, I'll make sure to find him a home
我保证会给他找一个家
where he can have a normal life.
让他能正常地长大
And be happy.
幸福地生活
Trust me.
相信我
I do.
我相信
Let's go.
走吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表