剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, Carrie,
凯莉
you got any idea
你知道
why Alwyn would have been tracking
埃尔文为什么一直在试图联♥系♥
your old memory jocks?
你那些超级记忆朋友吗
I followed up on all those phone records,
我追踪了所有的通话记录
and in the days after she stole the tapes,
在她偷走磁带后的几天里
Alwyn contacted Todd Blasingame,
埃尔文联♥系♥了托德·布莱门
Ruth Meaney and Dale Parsons.
露丝·米尼盖尔和戴尔·帕森斯
All participants in your study with Lustig, right?
都是你所在卢斯蒂格研究小组的成员 对吗
I don't know why she didn't call the other three.
我不明白她为什么不给其余三个人打电♥话♥
Well, Lena committed suicide a year after the memory study,
莉娜在记忆研究一年后自杀了
Tomas moved to Korea to study being a Buddhist monk.
托马斯跑到韩国当和尚去了
Still leaves you.
还剩下你
Maybe she did call.
她可能打过电♥话♥
Your old number in Syracuse.
打给你在雪城时的旧号♥码
By now, it would be assigned to someone else.
现在应该被别人使用了
The question is: why?
问题是 为什么
Why did she call?
她为什么要打电♥话♥
We got to talk to them.
我们得找他们谈谈
Stay on those tapes.
继续查录像带
I got a feeling we find out
我有种直觉
what Alwyn was looking for, we find our killer.
找出埃尔文寻找的东西 就能找到凶手
Hi. May I help you?
请问有什么需要吗
Yeah, we're here to see Dale Parsons.
我们来找戴尔·帕森斯
Oh, he's actually busy with a client right now.
他现在正忙着接待客户
With you in a sec, Carrie.
马上就好 凯莉
Haven't seen this guy in nine years?
有九年没见过这个人了吗
That's why it's called "Highly superior memory," Al.
这就是所谓的"超级记忆力" 艾尔
Sorry.
抱歉
Got a bear of an audit.
碰到个白♥痴♥客户
Some clients, they just never learn.
有些顾客就是学不会
Carrie Wells.
凯莉·威尔斯
Love your new look.
新形象真不错
So... unencumbered.
看起来很洒脱
Dale Parsons.
戴尔·帕森斯
Al Burns, NYPD.
艾尔·彭斯 纽约警♥察♥局的
Ah, you're here about Alwyn.
你们是为了埃尔文来的
Gene, too. So sad.
也是为金 真遗憾
But I-I read that that was a suicide.
不过我看报纸说他是自杀的
Do you think that they're connected?
你们认为两者的死有联♥系♥吗
You know, she called me last Monday.
上周一她给我打电♥话♥了
Really? What did she want?
是吗 她说什么了
She tried to recruit me for some follow-up HSAM study.
她想招募我参加超忆症的后续研究
Chance to make a name for herself,
是个帮她打出名气的好机会
I suppose.
我猜是这样
She was always pretty ambitious, Alwyn.
埃尔文总是雄心勃勃的
I mean, even as a grad student.
即便她只是个研究生时
Remember, Carrie,
凯莉你记得吗
when she asked Lustig if she could sit in
她问卢斯蒂格自己是否可以
on Ruth Meaney's second interview?
旁听露丝·米尼盖尔的第二次面试
Yeah, how could I forget?
当然 怎么能忘了
January 19, 2004. It was Monday.
2004年1月19号♥ 周一
Around 11:15.
11点15分左右
16.
16分
Fifteen.
15分
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
I do.
确实是
So, Alwyn... what'd you tell her?
那么 你怎么跟埃尔文说的
Well, I said, "Please, get back in a room
我说 "得了吧 又要回去
with those lemon heads?"
和那些榆木脑袋共处一室"
Who you calling a lemon head, Dale?
你说谁是榆木脑袋 戴尔
Who's got time, anyway?
总之 谁有时间去呢
Did Professor Pierce talk about
皮尔斯教授有没有提到
her relationship with Dr. Lustig?
她和卢斯蒂格博士的关系
Not a word.
没有
She just said that she was trying
她只是说她想
to update an earlier study.
更新一项早期研究
And like I said, I told her thanks, but no thanks.
正如我说的 我告诉她不用了 谢谢
I'd say, "Call if you remember anything else,"
我通常会说 "记起来什么请给我电♥话♥"
but I've learned there's no point.
不过现在就多此一举了
It's good to see you again, Carrie,
很高兴又见到你 凯莉
and a pleasure to meet you, Al,
也很高兴认识你 艾尔
but I must say,
但我要说
you're not exactly as Carrie described you.
你一点都不像凯莉描述的样子
Mary, can you give me a hand with the Elderton?
玛丽 能帮我处理下艾德顿的事吗
So how is it I came up in your memory study?
你怎么会在记忆研究中提到我
Gene wanted us to deal with
金想让我们讨论
some memories accompanied by strong emotions.
一些伴有强烈情感的记忆
And how exactly did you describe me?
那你到底是怎么说我的
Well, I'm not really sure.
我记不太清了
You don't remember?
你是说你忘了
All right, fine.
好吧
I may have given you...
我可能说你
a lisp, a wandering eye and really bad dandruff.
口齿不清 贼眉鼠眼 头屑满天飞
But we had broken up, and I was mad.
但我们当时分手了 我心情很糟糕
Nice.
真好
Let's go, lemon head.
走吧 榆木脑袋
Hey, Vita Club members, Todd Blasingame coming at you
维塔俱乐部会员们 我是托德·布莱门
from beautiful, beautiful San Marco Key.
正身处风景秀丽的圣马可岛
Now, did you know my limited production Memory Serum contains
你知道吗 我们限♥量♥版的健忆乳
the fermented extracts of over 38 tropical fruits and berries?
含有三十八种热带水果的发酵提取物
Cut! All right, guys, let's reset it back to one.
停 好了大伙 我们重新来一次
Lauren, honey, I'm gonna need a touch-up.
劳伦 甜心 我需要补下妆
I'm sorry.
不好意思
So you were asking me about poor Alwyn Pierce.
你们是来问我可怜的埃尔文·皮尔斯的吧
Yeah. Did you speak with her in the last week?
是的 上周你跟她通过话吗
No, but I saw her name on my call list.
没有 不过我在电♥话♥列表上看到她了
Hundred calls a day, can't return them all.
一天上百个电♥话♥ 无法全部回复
Any idea why she was calling?
知道她为什么打电♥话♥吗
Thanks, hon. I'm good.
谢谢 甜心 行了
Not a clue.
不知道
Go ahead.
来吧
Hit me. Hit you?
试试我 试试你
Yeah, you know, with the question.
是啊 你知道的 提问题
You know, where was I the night of blah-blah-blah?
某晚我在哪之类的
Okay. Monday morning, Tuesday night,
好的 周一早上和周二晚上
where were you, Mr. Blasingame?
你在哪 布莱门先生
Call me Todd.
叫我托德
Norway.
挪威
You were in Norway?
你在挪威
Just got back this morning.
今天早上刚回来
Have you ever heard of Trollveggen?
你们听说过山妖墙吗
3,600-foot vertical cliff.
三千六百英尺高的峭壁
Outstanding!
非同凡响
I base-jumped it.
我在那玩了低空跳伞
So when's the last time you saw Dr. Lustig?
你上次见到卢斯蒂格博士是什么时候
February 17, 2009. Tuesday.
2009年2月17号♥ 周二
That was the day I settled
那天我搞定了
that little nuisance lawsuit he cooked up.
他捏造出来的讨厌官司
Hmm, he didn't want you using his name
他不愿让你打着他的名号♥
in promotion for your memory products.
推销你的记忆产品
$500,000 in punitive
罚款加上律师费
and lawyer fees, Mr. Blasingame.
五十万美元呢 布莱门先生
Sorry. Todd.
不好意思 是托德
Weren't you even a little upset?
你难道一点都不难过吗
You see that?
看到了吗
And I'm not talking about the beauties.
不是说这些美女
This uses your body's own energy
这东西利用人体自身的能量
to locate areas that are stressed.
定位身体紧张的部位
This little puppy has already made me three mil,
这个小玩意儿已经让我赚了三百万
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表