剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
As a matter of fact...
事实上...
Oh, my brother went to Central, he's going to flip
我哥哥也上的中♥央♥高中 我要是告诉他
when I tell him I saw you in here.
在这儿遇到你了 他会高兴死的
So, Melanie, what... what...
梅勒妮 你...你...
what do you do? What have you been up to?
你在做什么工作 一直在忙什么
Venture capital.
风险投资
The Claymond Group, here in the city.
克莱蒙集团 就在市里
That's impressive.
真不错
I do Far East for them. Last week was Jakarta,
我负责远东地区 上周我在雅加达
I have to be in Beijing on Monday.
周一要赶到北♥京♥
What about you guys?
你们在做什么
We're cops.
我们是警♥察♥
Giving back to the community.
回报社会啊
Good for you.
不错啊
You have a card?
你有名片吗
I've been getting a lot of
我最近接到很多奇怪的电♥话♥
creepy hang-ups lately.
一接起来就被挂断
We don't do that.
那种问题不归我们管
We... we work in Major Crimes. No problem.
我们在重案组工作 没问题
It was great to see you Carrie. Al.
很高兴见到你凯莉 还有艾尔
Why didn't you just... get a room?
你们为什么不去...找个房♥间
Do I detect some jealousy? Carrie?!
你这是嫉妒了吗 凯莉
Joey!
乔伊
I was hoping you'd be here.
我一直盼着你来呢
Joey was my only friend in school. This is Al.
乔伊是我在学校唯一的朋友 这是艾尔
I heard you were a cop.
听说你是名警♥察♥
Yes. It was on the alumni website.
是的 校友网站上写着呢
Actually, I run the site.
实际上 网站是我经营的
Well... Joey was, uh, president of the AV Club.
乔伊是AV俱乐部的总裁
And the Carrie Wells Fan Club.
还是凯莉·威尔斯粉丝俱乐部的
You know, Al's my... my partner.
艾尔是我的 我的搭档
I was just telling him about you, actually.
实际上 我刚还和他说起你
Not the closet story.
不是壁橱的故事吧
The closet story? There he is.
壁橱的故事 他在那儿呢
Good news. I'm giving out noogies at half price.
好消息 现在我的熊抱只收半价了
That's right, always original, Tommy.
这就对了 总是这么独树一帜 汤米
Scary Carrie!
恐怖凯莉
No one calls me... never mind.
没人那么叫我...算了
You know those kind of people
你们认识那种人
that show you pictures of everything going on in their life,
喜欢把他们的生活照给别人看吗
Here we go. Bad news...
又来了 坏消息
I am that guy. Check this out.
我就是那种人 看这个
It's my fishing boat.
这是我的渔船
"The Knotty Girl".
"澎湃娇娃"
You get it? "Knotty" as in nautical.
意会到了吗 "澎湃"可以理解为航海
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that.
明白了
Wait, wait, here's my family.
等等 这是我的家人
Uh, wait, they're in here somewhere.
等下 就在某一张
That's amazing. Yes.
真不错啊 是的
Be right back, gotta go feed the meter. Wait, don't worry.
马上回来 去拿点吃的 别担心
I'm just gonna show Joey my pictures.
我正要给乔伊看我的照片呢
Did you know...
你知道吗...
The fine art of bacon wrapping
培根卷的艺术
was first introduced to the shores in 1654 by the Dutch.
最早是1654年由荷兰人引入美国的
You know, I think...
我觉得...
we have put in more than enough face-time here,
我们在这儿的时间足够久了
let's blow this popsicle stand.
我们离开这里吧
But the night is still young.
但夜晚才刚刚开始
Thank you for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
Someone help, please help!
来人啊 这里需要帮忙
Tommy?
汤米
Well, cause of death isn't a mystery.
死因很明显
Crushed parietal bone, and avulsion of the cranium.
顶骨破碎 颅骨撕裂
Somebody bashed his head in.
有人敲碎了他的头
Any of your classmates arrive with a lead pipe?
你的同学们有谁带了根铅管来吗
Maybe my history teacher, Professor Plum.
也许是我的历史老师 普拉姆教授
Candlestick might also work.
烛台也可以
Ok, I got his belongings.
他的随身物品都在这儿
30 bucks are still there.
三十美元还在
Keys, couple of lotto tickets. Where's his phone?
钥匙 几张乐透彩票 他的手♥机♥呢
Probably left it inside.
也许落在里面了
No, he was pretty attached to that phone, I mean, he kept...
不 他跟手♥机♥都快成一体了 他一直...
showing everyone pictures that were on it.
给每个人看里面的照片
I'm gonna lock down the hotel.
我会封锁酒店
We need to cover every inch of this place,
这里全部都得监视起来
including everyone at the reunion.
包括同学会上的每一个人
Nobody leaves.
不允许任何人离开
Think they'll mind? You think I care?
他们介意吗 我会在意这个吗
I got this.
我来处理
Class of '93.
93届的同学
Remember how we used to do detention
还记得我们以前常在西弗斯老师的
in Mr. Sievers' office?
办公室被留下吗
It's gonna be kinda like that, guys.
现在和当时的情况有点类似 伙计们
Isn't she incredible?
她是不是很令人难以置信
Step back, and take a seat.
退后 找个座位坐下
Wow, is that Carrie in high school?
那是高中时期的凯莉吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿找到的
Carrie hooked us into the reunion website.
凯莉让我们登陆同学会的网站
I got a list of all the folks who showed up, maybe someone pops.
我有所有出席人的名单 没准会有发现
Carrie, with the one strap freshmans overalls...
凯莉 背带裤只系了一边的新生
I have an older sister, you know, she...
我有个姐姐 她...
Hey, you get anything on our victim Tommy Garland?
关于死者汤米·加兰德 有什么发现吗
Nothing in our indexes bump.
还没有任何消息
I'm still waiting on Syracuse PD.
我还在等雪城警局
Ok. Any luck on his phone? Nothing yet.
好的 找到他的手♥机♥了吗 还没有
I'm hoping his GPS is enabled
希望他的定位系统是激活的
and the phone's still on.
手♥机♥还开着
Otherwise we gotta hope he's backed up to the cloud.
否则只能希望他在云端备份了
You can break into someone's cloud?
你能侵入别人的云端账户吗
Oh yeah, any teenager with a nullscan can.
随便哪个孩子 有个扫描软件就行
Why? What do you got on your cloud?
怎么了 你云端账户上有什么
Well after tonight, not much.
今晚过后 不会有什么了
Hey, I'm just wondering,
我在想
you ever loop Eliot into us helping Carrie.
你告诉艾略特我们在帮凯莉了吗
Well, I thought you did.
我以为你告诉了
Really? 'Cause I thought you did.
真的吗 我还以为你告诉他了呢
That's cool.
就这么着吧
Carrie Wells. Bella Crebs.
凯莉·威尔斯 我是贝拉·克里波斯
How are you, Bella?
你好吗 贝拉
Oh, I'd be a lot better
如果我知道
if I knew how long this was going to take.
还要在这里待多久会更好
We have Phantom tickets tomorrow night.
明晚我们有《歌♥剧魅影》的票
If everyone cooperates,
如果大家配合的话
you should make the overture.
你们应该能听到序曲
So, Bella, did you stay in touch with Tommy after high school?
贝拉 你在高中毕业后还和汤米有联♥系♥吗
Oh hardly.
几乎不联♥系♥了
I ran into his ex,
不久前我碰到过他的前妻
Tina something, at the new mall on Hampshire, a while back.
叫缇娜什么的 在汉普郡的新商场
She was complaining he was a dead-beat.
她和我抱怨说 他负债累累
That's it.
就这样
A dead... A dead-beat how?
负债 怎么负债了
Uh, I guess he owed her back alimony,
我猜他欠她赡养费
bounced a couple of checks, didn't sound pretty.
有几张支票被退回了 听上去不太好
Did she mention anyone else he may have owed money to?
她有没有提过他还欠谁的钱
Sorry.
不好意思
So sad.
真不幸
This is how we'll remember our 20th reunion.
以后想到我们二十周年同学会就是这件事
No one seems too upset about this guy.
似乎没有人特别为他难过
I think... Tommy was mostly friends with Hank,
我觉得 汤米一直是汉克的朋友
and Hank's friends just kinda tolerated Tommy.
而汉克的朋友都在忍♥着汤米
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表