剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You... you guys have insurance, right?
你们 你们的车买♥♥保险了 是吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Quite an interesting life you lead, Steven.
你的小日子过得还挺滋润 史蒂文
Yeah, it's all right.
凑合吧
I had a nice little chat with Francisco Nadal.
我和弗朗西斯科·纳达尔聊过
He tells me you're the one responsible
他告诉我是你
for pounding his face.
把他的脸打伤的
And that's why I ran.
所以我才要跑啊
See, I knew that kid was a punk ass.
那小子就是欠揍
So, we're starting with an assault charge,
我们以人身伤害指控开始
then evading,
然后躲避警♥察♥
maybe a moving violation or two.
也许还有一两张交通违规罚单
Top it off with murder
再以谋杀华丽收场
and I'd say this has been a pretty good day for me.
这一天真是圆♥满♥了
Yeah, I didn't kill Ezequiel, all right?
我没有杀埃兹奎尔 好吗
I run a street-racing crew.
街头赛车俱乐部是我成立的
I'm not a murderer.
但我不是杀人犯
No, you just beat the crap out of 17-year-olds.
不 你只是暴打了一个十七岁男孩
He owed me a lot of money and wasn't paying up.
他欠我一大笔钱还没还清
Didn't Ezequiel owe you, too?
埃兹奎尔也欠你钱吗
Hell, no.
当然不欠
Ezequiel didn't owe anybody ever.
埃兹奎尔从不欠任何人钱
He never lost a race in his life.
他这辈子就没输过一场比赛
His brother, though...
他弟弟 就
Francisco.
弗朗西斯科
Yeah. I mean,
对 我是说
this kid lost two big-money races back to back,
这孩子连着输了两场赌金很高的比赛
so when I... put the squeeze on him,
所以当我 向他施压的时候
Ezequiel stepped up and said he would pay the debt.
埃兹奎尔站了出来说他来还债
He was supposed to meet me last night with the money,
他昨晚本该带着钱来见我
but he never showed.
但他没来
How much money?
多少钱
Ten grand.
一万美元
I'm never gonna see it now.
我再也拿不到那笔钱了
I can't put the screws to a kid whose brother got killed.
我不能为难一个哥哥被杀了的孩子
Yeah, that wouldn't be right.
对 那样不厚道
No way, no how.
绝不会干
Ezequiel had a job delivering sports cars.
埃兹奎尔有一份送跑车的工作
Could he have been bringing one to you to pay you back?
有没有可能他拿一辆车抵给你当作还钱
Nah. I couldn't do anything with a stolen car.
不 偷来的车我要了也没用
All right, if you needed $10,000 in a hurry, where would you go?
如果你急需一万美元 你会去哪筹钱
My uncle. He's a dermatologist...
找我叔叔 他是位皮肤科医生
Ezequiel, Steven.
假设你是埃兹奎尔 史蒂文
Ezequiel.
是埃兹奎尔
Okay, and-and I had access to a Ferrari
如果我能接触到法拉利
or a Porsche or something? Yeah.
或者保时捷之类的车吗 对
Chop shop. Cash money, no questions asked.
赃车店 只付现金 不问车来源
They love those rides.
他们很喜欢那些车
Strip 'em down, ship 'em out in a matter of hours-- boom.
几个小时就能拆散 装运出海
I had to pry this out of the precinct's hands,
我本来是想从分局手里偷的
but they finally sent it over.
结果他们自己送来了
Dash cam from the cruiser
这是埃兹奎尔闯红灯时
that pursued Ezequiel when he blew that light.
追他的警车上的摄像头拍的
All for a stupid stop light.
都是因为一个破红绿灯
Why'd he run?
他为什么要跑
He knew if they caught him, they'd impound the car.
他知道要是被抓了 车就会被扣
Without the car, he'd never get the money
没了车 他就拿不到钱
to clear his brother and get out.
还他弟弟的债
That car was his ticket to a new life.
那辆车是通向新生活的门票
And that's the crime.
那也是犯罪
So, he's headed to a chop shop.
他当时准备去赃车店
I figured maybe it's somewhere in the neighborhood
我估计他就是在那附近
where he blew the light.
闯的红灯
I did a quick cross-reference
我在这片区域做了一个
of the neighborhood and found...
快速交叉搜索 结果发现
hold on.
稍等
Hey, you need help with that?
你要帮忙吗
No, no, no, no... I got this.
不 不用 我能搞定
Uh... there.
好了
Like I said,
像我说的
I ran a search on all the garages in the area,
我搜索了这片区域所有的修车行
cross-referenced...
交叉检索
that's the term you use, right, Jay?
你用的是这个词吧 杰
Cross-referenced with criminal violations and found...
交叉检索了违法记录后找到了
Juno's on 11th Avenue.
第11大街的朱诺汽修店
Auto body shop registered to Alma Delaney.
阿尔玛·德莱尼名下的车身修理店
Convicted in Jersey on a variety of charges,
她在新泽西州因被判处过很多罪名
including receiving stolen goods.
包括收♥购♥赃物
Recently moved her shop from North Bergen.
最近刚从北伯根搬走
That's, uh, incredible.
真是 不可思议
Yeah. Carrie and I are headed over there right now.
是啊 我和凯莉要立刻赶到那里
Oh, no, I meant, it's incredible that,
不 我是说 不可思议的是
uh, you did all this computer stuff by yourself.
你竟然自己搞定了这些电脑的东西
What's the matter, Jay?
有什么问题吗 杰
Afraid you're gonna be obsolete?
担心你会被取代吗
Yeah. Yeah, right...
是啊 没错
Did you help him?
你帮过他吗
No.
没有
These are some pretty nice cars, Ms. Delaney.
这些车真漂亮 德莱尼女士
Seems like these are the ones always get the dings, am I right?
似乎这些车特别容易出事 是吧
Hey, you get that Charger of yours knocked around, detective,
你要是想买♥♥ 肯定给你打折 警探
I'll take care of ya.
有我在你就放心吧
Yeah? Thanks.
是吗 谢谢
Now I'm assuming you have contact info
我想知道你有这些车主的
for the owners of these vehicles?
联♥系♥方式吗
Of course! Back in the office.
当然有 在后面的办公室里
Uh, might take a while to find.
可能要花点时间找
I-I'm not so good with the filing.
我不擅长整理文件档案
Before you do that,
你去找之前
tell me if you've ever seen this young man before.
告诉我你有没有见过这个年轻人
Uh...no.
没见过
He wasn't here night before last?
他前天晚上没来过吗
No.
没有
Handsome kid like that, I'd remember.
这么帅的小伙 我肯定会记得
Even at my age, right?
就算是我这把年纪 对吧
You're sure?
你确定
You want to take a longer look?
你要再看看吗
No. My lungs is bad, not my eyesight.
不用 我的肺不好 可视力没问题
Never seen him.
从没见过
What are these scratches here?
这些划痕是什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么
What-what scratches?
什么划痕
I got a car with scratches just like these.
我见过一辆车就有这样的划痕
A Ferrari. It's evidence in a murder investigation.
是辆法拉利 一起谋杀案调查的证据
The murder of Ezequiel Nadal.
埃兹奎尔·纳达尔的谋杀案
I told you, I never seen the kid before.
我告诉过你们 我从没见过这个孩子
I don't know nothing about no murder.
我根本不知道什么谋杀案
You know about the Organized Crime Control Act?
你听说过《有组织犯罪控制法》吗
What's that?
那是什么
It's the law that makes running a chop shop
是一部规定收♥购♥赃车的赃车店
for stolen car parts illegal.
违法的法律
There's also a little thing called
还有一项小罪名叫
obstructing a murder investigation,
故意阻碍谋杀案调查
so unless you want to be making
所以除非你想
the license plates you're currently removing off of stolen cars,
给这些赃车变出合法的车牌照来
I suggest
我建议
you take another look at the picture.
你再看一眼照片
A-All right, uh, he, he was here.
好吧 他来过这
When?
什么时候
Couple of days ago.
几天前
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表