剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I believed we agreed, ICA would take the lead in this case.
我们说好了 由国际反恐局负责这个案子
Yes, we did. But um...
没错 但是...
well, Jackie and I have an understanding.
但杰姬和我有点交情
Ten minutes?
十分钟行吗
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I wish you luck. Oh, well, I appreciate that. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢 非常感谢
Last time I saw you,
我上次见到你的时候
you were dead.
你已经死了
Hmm, briefly yes. Yeah.
可以这么说 是啊
Not long enough.
死得不够久
Actually, I found oblivion
我发现被人遗忘
rather pleasant. Oh, I can make you dead again.
挺让人开心的 我可以让你再死一次
I should, after what you did.
看你的所作所为我真该这么做
It was never personal.
那都无关个人恩怨
Oh that's not true Jackie.
你说错了 杰姬
Sometimes it's very... personal.
有时候就是因为个人恩怨
I'm sorry you feel that way.
抱歉让你有那种感觉
I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about you.
我说的不是我而是你
And Victor.
还有维克多
You're not cleaning up for him, are you?
你并不是为他清理门户 对吗
You're trying to hurt him.
你想要伤害他
I don't know what he did, to you,
我不知道他对你做了什么
but is it worth killing thousands of people?
但这值得你屠♥杀♥上千人吗
Depends what you imagine he did to me.
那就看你的想象力了
Where's the bomb, Jackie?
炸♥弹♥在哪 杰姬
You know, truth is, you interest me.
要知道 其实你勾起了我的兴趣
Oh yeah? You're a strong woman,
是吗 你是个坚强的女人
but I worry about you.
但我很担心你
You worry about me. This violent temperament...
你会担心我 这种暴躁的性格
If I may be so bold,
也许我太异想天开了
I imagine myself a bit of a... chemist.
我觉得自己就像一名化学家
Yes, I have seen your work.
没错 我见识过你的能耐
In order for the mind to work well,
为了让思维正常运转
you need the right chemistry in your body.
你的身体需要合成适量的化学物质
You, you need more greens in your life.
你的生活里需要绿色
Would help you master your emotions,
那能帮你管理情绪
see more clearly.
更明了地看待问题
A green smoothie.
一杯绿色冰沙
That's it.
就够了
That's where you need to start.
就从它开始
With ginger maybe,
可以加点姜汁
it's good for the nerves.
能够舒缓神经
Full of tracitin.
富含太息定
And beet juice definitely.
还要加上甜菜汁
Its health benefits are invaluable.
对身体相当有益啊
Know what I mean?
懂了吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Are you ok? What the hell was she going on about?
你没事吧 她到底在说些什么
I don't know, but if I spend one more minute in there with her,
不清楚 但我要是再跟她待一分钟
I can't be responsible for what I'm gonna do.
我不知道自己会做出什么事
We'll take it from here.
那我们接手吧
Listen to me, I need to know what these mean.
听我说 我得搞清楚这些是什么意思
Yeah, sure. Uh, could you give me a clue?
没问题 能给点线索吗
Jackie gave them to me.
是杰姬给我的
I was watching you guys the whole time,
我一直看着你们俩
I didn't see her pass anything to you.
没见她给你这个啊
She must have followed me this morning,
今早她肯定跟踪我了
and left those numbers in a place I'd see,
把这些数字留在了我能看到的地方
knowing I'd remember them if she needed me to.
她知道我能记住这些数字
Whoa, wait a minute.
等一下
She left messages in your memory?
她在你的记忆中给你留个线索
It's a little more complicated than that, but...
比那要复杂一点 但是...
essentially, yes. Oh, man.
差不多是这样 天哪
Ok, ok.
好吧
But why is she telling you,
但要是这个能帮上她
if this could help her?
她为什么要告诉你
Why wouldn't she want the ICA guys to know?
为什么她要瞒着国际反恐局的人
Jay? Yeah.
杰 怎么了
If I needed two minutes alone with her,
我想单独跟她谈两分钟
and I mean, alone,
真正的单独
could you get it for me?
你能帮我这个忙吗
No, no cameras, no Tom and Jerry watching...
没有摄像头 汤姆和杰瑞也看不到的那种
That depends, if I needed it,
不好说 要是为此
could you get me immunity from federal prosecution?
我被法♥院♥起诉 你能帮我拿到豁免权吗
Absolutely.
没问题
We've got work to do.
那我们动手吧
So, these are Jackie's numbers.
这些就是杰姬给的数字
Ran cryptanalysis, block cipher,
我试了密♥码♥分♥析♥ 块密♥码♥分♥析♥
Shor's quantum factoring,
还有量子数字分♥析♥
all I got is a partial match
发现它们中一部分
on the birth dates of the Fearsome Foursome.
与恐怖四人组的生日匹配
L.A. Rams defensive from back in the 60s?
六十年代的洛杉矶公羊队的防线阵容吗
Rosey Grier, Deacon Jones, Merlin...
罗西·格利尔 迪肯·琼斯 梅林
Merlin who? Olsen! I know who they are.
梅林姓什么 奥尔森 我都知道
But what do they have to do with this?
但他们跟这个案子有什么关系
That's the problem. Nothing.
问题就在这 根本没有关系
Well, that leaves us nowhere.
这线索是死胡同
Well, I wouldn't say nowhere.
我可不这么认为
And I didn't even need an algorithm. What do you got?
我都不需要用电脑算 你查到什么了
When I first moved to Manhattan,
我刚搬到曼哈顿的时候
I got a post office box at the James A. Farley Post Office,
我在詹姆斯·A·法利邮局租了个邮箱
the big one, right near Penn Station.
那邮局很大 就在潘恩车站旁边
I knew there was something about those numbers.
我见过那样的数字
P.O. Box? Mmhmm.
邮局信箱吗 没错
The first number,
第一组数
I bet you that's the combination.
我打赌肯定是密♥码♥
The second one's the box number.
第二组数是邮箱编号♥
You come up with anything?
你们查到什么了吗
Uh, nothing yet. You?
还没 你呢
Agent Stone's contacted some people
斯通探员联♥系♥了一些人
about moving Jackie to a location
准备把杰姬带到
where she can be interrogated vigorously.
可以暴♥力♥审问的地方
She's Alpha Five, Storn.
她可是阿尔法五人组成员 斯特恩
She's not gonna talk, whatever you do to her,
不管怎样的酷刑 她都不会招的
and if she does, it's not gonna be the truth.
就算她招了 也都是假话
I'll take my chances.
那我也要一试
Ok, so I have two plainclothes cops watching the P.O. Box,
我派了两名便衣警♥察♥去监视那个邮箱
and...
然后
a warrant, to get inside of it.
还申请了搜查令
Great work, Murray. Yeah.
干得好 莫里 谢谢
Hey, Johnny, looks like you've lost weight.
强尼 你瘦了啊
Hey, Carrie,
凯莉
thanks for the tip on the CAL-TCU game.
多谢你提示我那个游戏
Oh, yeah, well, you know...
你也知道
easy money, right?
天上掉馅饼 对吗
Listen, I have a favor,
我想让你帮我个忙
could you...
你能...
give us a couple minutes alone?
让我俩单独待会吗
I'm not supposed to... Come on! I'll be quick.
我不能... 别这样 很快就好
Scout's honor.
以童子军的名义
Thank you. You know, I've always wondered
谢谢 我一直好奇
how it would feel to break 33 laws at once.
一次违犯33项法规是什么感觉
How does it feel?
感觉如何
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
No, I'll let you know.
不 是我来告诉你
Good work.
干得漂亮
What's on it?
里面存了什么
I couldn't break the encryption.
我解不开加密
Whatever it is, Victor wants it,
不管是什么 维克多想要它
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表