剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
going into restricted areas.
擅闯限制区域
Restricted areas, bombs and a dead guy.
限制区域 炸♥弹♥再加上死人
That's a recipe for no good.
这可不是什么好事
The guy on the right is the library victim John Patton.
右边的人是死在图书馆的约翰·帕顿
Other guy is Harold Estes.
另一个人是哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯
He and Patton have their own YouTube channel
他和帕顿有他们自己的视频网站频道
full of videos they shot of all the places
都是他们四处探索时
they explored together.
拍摄的视频
Or broke into.
或者是擅自闯入时
They're urban explorers, also known as "place hackers."
他们是城市探险家 也叫实地黑客
They look for abandoned and deserted places,
他们到处寻找废弃的地方
then they take pictures, videos, whatever.
然后拍照录像什么的
And these guys were two of the most well-known.
这两个人在圈里非常有名
Their videos have literally hundreds of thousands of hits.
他们的视频有数十万点击量
All right, I see both guys in a bunch of these.
好吧 很多视频里这两个人都同时出现了
Who's holding the camera?
那么拿摄像机的又是谁
That's a good question. The ones you're talking about
问得好 你说的那些视频
were posted by some mysterious guy named GhostEx.
是由一个叫幽灵克斯的神秘人物上传的
Why mysterious?
为什么说他神秘
Can't we just trace him through his YouTube channel?
不能通过他的频道来追踪他吗
Could take a while.
可能需要一段时间
I think I know a quicker way.
我想我知道个更快的方法
There were a lot of tickets on that fridge.
冰箱上有很多罚单
Yeah, I know these guys.
对 我知道这些人
Real pain in my ass,
让我头疼的混♥蛋♥
Pardon my language.
抱歉我爆粗了
These urbex creeps, they use service tunnels,
这些喜欢废墟探险的疯子使用维修隧♥道♥
abandoned subway lines,
废弃的地铁线
sewers, whatever
下水道 穷尽手段
to get into places they shouldn't.
以进入他们不该去的地方
We're looking for the person holding the camera.
我们在找拍这些视频的人
And we don't have an I.D.
而且我们没法确定他的身份
Our guy logs into YouTube as "GhostEx."
这家伙的视频网站的用户名叫幽灵克斯
You got any ideas?
你知道是谁吗
It's probably this kid named Alex.
可能是这个叫亚历克斯的孩子
That would be the "Ex" Part.
那应该是克斯的来源
Alex Daniels.
亚历克斯·丹尼尔斯
He's a real wild one.
他可是个淘气的孩子
Quick as a rabbit, unpredictable.
跑得像兔子一样快 来无影去无踪
I pulled a hammy chasing after him once.
我追他时曾拉伤过大腿
Two weeks disability.
两周都不能动弹
You seen any of them recently?
你最近见到过他们吗
Yeah. I gave that one,
是的 我昨天给那个人
Harold, a citation just yesterday.
哈罗德开了张罚单
Where?
在哪
Down around Foley Square.
弗利广场下面
There's an old access tunnel down there.
那有个旧的隧♥道♥入口
It's like bees to honey.
就像是吸引蜜蜂的花蜜一样
Back in the day,
在以前
this whole area was under water.
这片区域是在水下的
It was called the Collect Pond.
它被称作收集池
Kind of like the local reservoir.
有点像地方水库
Nice. We could've gone skinny-dipping.
多好 我们本可以裸泳的
This was the 1700s. So?
那是在十八世纪 那又怎样
People haven't changed that much.
人的需求还是一样
I'm sure they had skin that occasionally needed... dipping.
他们肯定还是需要裸体泡澡的
Frequely needed dipping.
需要经常泡澡
Sometimes several times a day.
有时一天好几次
Well, this part hasn't changed much either, huh?
这工作也没怎么变 对吧
Yeah. You used to love a good stakeout.
对 你曾经很喜欢盯梢
Did I?
有吗
Yeah. We had a lot of fun.
有 我们曾经很开心
Right. Who wouldn't enjoy listening to their partner
对 谁不喜欢他的搭档一幕一幕地
recount Silver Spoons episodes scene by scene?
复述《银匙》[美国情景喜剧]的剧情
Facts of Life.
是《生活实况》[美国情景喜剧]
Facts of Life.
《生活实况》
Yeah, that was a little closer to what was going on.
对 那个听起来比较接近事实
So, tell me, is it true?
告诉我 传言是真的吗
There alligators down there?
下面有短吻鳄吗
Why don't you come down and we'll find out.
你自己下来看看就知道了
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Uh, is-is John okay?
约翰没事吧
You don't know?
你不知道吗
We haven't seen each other for a few weeks. We...
我们已经几周没见面了 我们
John Patton's dead, Alex.
约翰·帕顿死了 亚历克斯
That's why we brought you in.
这就是我们带你来的原因
Dead?
死了
And his roommate Harold Estes is missing.
而且他的室友哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯失踪了
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
No...
不知道
How did... how did John die?
约翰是怎么死的
He was poisoned.
中毒身亡
Oh, my God.
天啊
He was playing around with RDX-- a lot of it.
他手头有很多RDX
That's a chemical used to build with C-4.
这种化学品是用来制♥作♥C-4炸♥药♥的
Any idea what he was doing C-4?
你知道他为什么要制♥作♥C-4吗
Uh, I have -- I have no idea.
我完全不知情
John does what I do.
我跟约翰做的事都一样
I climb around buildings, go underground, on bridges.
我穿梭在高楼之间 地下桥上无处不在
I make videos and take pictures for my blog. That's it.
为博客录视频拍照片 仅此而已
What about Harold?
那哈罗德呢
I don't know Harold all that well.
我跟哈罗德不太熟
He was kind of new to the scene.
他在这个领域算是个新人
He's more into treasure hunting. That's not my thing.
他对寻宝更感兴趣 那不是我的菜
He turned John on to it, and...
他拉了约翰入伙
that's what came between us.
所以之后我们才会有矛盾
So you guys had a falling out?
那你们闹翻了吗
Harold and John were being all secretive about something.
哈罗德和约翰隐瞒了什么事
I guess I felt left out,
我有种被冷落的感觉
and when I talked to John about it,
当我和约翰说起的时候
he just blew me off, so...
他就只是在敷衍我 所以
Alex, it's very important that we find Harold.
亚历克斯 找到哈罗德对我们至关重要
You know how to get in touch with him?
你知道怎样能联♥系♥上他吗
No.
不知道
We're getting nowhere with this.
这样下去根本毫无进展
I got a pile of C-4 being made in this city,
我知道有人在市里大量制♥造♥C-4
and I want to know why.
我要找出原因
Problem is all we got him on
问题在于我们只能
is a misdemeanor trespassing charge.
以非法侵入的轻微罪名指控他
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
是啊 可他不知道
I mean, can't you just go back in there and play hardball?
你们就不能去来点强硬手段吗
Hardball? Okay, you got a bat?
强硬手段 好呀 有棍子吗
Eliot, I think I see your point.
艾略特 我懂你的意思了
Let me take a shot at him.
我去问问他
This -- this is what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Hey, Alex.
亚历克斯
Remember me?
记得我吗
Sure.
当然
And, uh, FYI, there aren't any...
仅供参考 下水道里可没有
alligators. In the sewers.
短吻鳄 在下水道
Well, that's too bad.
那真是太可惜了
You wouldn't say that if you were down there
你要是下去的次数和我一样多
as much as me.
就不会那么说了
You like crawling around in the dark, don't you?
你喜欢在黑暗中四处爬行 对不对
I love it.
我爱那种感觉
I can show you; the offer's still open.
我可以带你一起去 约定依旧有效
I have an offer for you.
我有个提议
And I want to you to think long and hard
在你拒绝我之前
before you turn me down, okay?
好好考虑下 好吗
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表