剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
真的
And we danced to it three times.
我们伴着那首歌♥跳过三次舞
Four, actually.
其实是四次
All right, let's hear it.
行 让我听听
Come on.
唱吧
Come on.
别害羞
No.
不唱
"I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish"
我将是你的梦想 你的愿望
"I'll be your fantasy"
你的幻想
"I'll be your hope, I'll be your love"
我会是你的希望 你的爱人
"Be everything that you need."
你所需要的一切
You do remember.
你记得
Of course I remember.
我当然记得
Perfect timing. They're here. Let's go.
来得真是时候 他们到了 出发
Bathroom clear!
浴室安全
Looks like she left in a hurry.
看上去她离开得很匆忙
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, did we find the desk clerk who checked her in?
帮她登记入住的前台接待找到了吗
Name's Larry Yablonski.
名叫拉里·雅布隆斯基
Manager says he hasn't seen him since yesterday.
经理说从昨天开始就没见过他
Well, let's find him.
一定要找到他
Oh, and, uh... get CSU here.
让犯罪现场小组过来
Have them go over the room, okay?
让他们仔细检查这间房♥间
And... then have them go over it again.
还有 让他们再多检查一遍
Eliot's at the university.
艾略特在大学里
He wants us there for the security walk-through.
他让我们去那里参加安全演练
Okay.
好的
So all the manholes are secured, mailboxes removed,
所有下水道都封好了 邮箱都移除了
abandoned vehicles towed?
废弃车辆都拖走了吗
Good.
很好
And call Lieutenant Branson.
打电♥话♥给布兰森副队长
Make sure they have no police uniforms missing.
确保他们没有遗失过警服
Oh, by the looks on your faces,
看你们的表情
I take it you're not bearing good news?
我猜你们没带来什么好消息
She was gone before we got there.
我们到那里之前她就离开了
Can't catch a break.
都不给我机会喘口气
Anyway, on to plan "B."
既然这样 执行B计划
Floor plans.
这是楼层平面图
We'll take a walk-through, get you up to speed.
我们会进行演练 让你们了解下最新情况
When do I get one of those?
什么时候能给我也配一个
You just got out of Queens for God's sake.
老天 你可是刚从皇后区出来的
Yeah.
喂
Looks like we got your hotel clerk Yablonski.
我们找到酒店前台雅布隆斯基了
Patrol out of the 1-4 found him in a dumpster.
1-4区的巡警在一个垃圾箱里找到了他
Single shot between the eyes.
眉心中弹
This lady of yours covers her tracks, that's for sure.
能肯定的是 你们要找的女人无迹可寻了
Yes, she does, doesn't she?
不留一点线索 真有她的
Carrie, how much would you bid
凯莉 你会出价多少钱
on a silver inlaid cat food dish?
买♥♥一个镶银的猫粮碗
Oh, I-I didn't know you had a cat.
我不知道你还养猫
I don't.
我不养
Well, then I think you're good right there.
那我觉得你出的价正合适
Okay.
好的
Jo, you had any unusual deaths
乔 过去24小时里
in the past 24 hours?
有没有离奇死亡案件
Carrie, they're all unusual deaths.
凯莉 死亡就没有正常的
We come into the world in the dullest,
我们出生的方式千篇一律
most uniform of ways,
无聊至极
but our exits are like...
但是离去的方式
forensic snowflakes.
简直是法医的天堂啊
Aw, yeah, your students at the New School
你在新学院[大学]的学生
must really eat that up.
一定很想听你讲这些
Poetry from "the Slab"
《铁砧门之役》里的诗
over-registers every year.
我的课每年都爆满
So...
对了
what unusual thing can I do for you?
你想问什么离奇事件
Well, Jackie-- she eliminates anyone who gets in her way.
有个杀手叫杰姬 为达目的不择手段
So I'm thinking maybe she ran into another...
所以也许她又铲除了
obstacle.
一个障碍
Well, it's been pretty dull around here,
其实我这里挺无聊的
homicide-wise. Not that I mind.
凶杀真♥相♥什么的 我倒不在乎
Okay, this guy was whacked by his son
这位男士被自己儿子重击致死
because he wouldn't let him go to a rave.
原因是他没让儿子去狂欢晚会
And yet he let him play with a .30-06.
却让他拿着春田步♥枪♥玩
Go figure.
教育专家
This guy...
而这位
male, single gunshot wound to the head, Queens.
男性 头部中了一枪 在皇后区遇害
We're assuming, uh...
我们猜测
a robbery of some sort...
可能是被抢了
Single gunshot wound to the head.
头部中了一枪
Where in Queens?
皇后区哪里
Flushing.
在法拉盛
Does it say where he worked?
有没有提到他的工作地点
Black Kitty Cyber Café, Roosevelt Avenue.
罗斯福大道的黑猫咪网吧
Looks like she left in a hurry.
看上去她离开得很匆忙
Jackie was there at the café.
杰姬去过那家网吧
The assassin?
那个杀手吗
Yes. Thank you, Jo.
对 谢谢你 乔
I still can't believe Zach's gone.
我还是无法相信扎克就这样走了
I mean, I just saw him two days ago.
两天前刚见过他
He looked so happy and together.
他当时很开心 红光满面
Can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt him?
你知不知道谁会想要伤害他
No, everybody loved Zach.
不会的 大家都很喜欢他
We used to call him the Mayor of Flushing.
我们原来都叫他法拉盛的市长
He and his boyfriend were gonna get married next month.
他下个月就要跟男朋友结婚了
You recognize this woman?
你认得这个女人吗
Yeah. Yeah, she came in a couple of times.
认得 她来过几次
Did you ever see Zach talking to her?
你见过扎克跟她说话吗
Zach talked to everyone.
扎克会跟所有人聊天
Um, last time she came in,
她上次来的时候
she hung out on that computer over there in the corner.
用过角落里的那台电脑
I remember
我记得很清楚
'cause she made this big stink about wanting privacy.
因为她当时一直强调不希望被打扰
You mind if we take a look?
你介意我们检查下电脑吗
Yeah, go for it.
不会 请随意
Any luck, she left something behind in the trash.
幸运的话 回收站里应该有残留文件
Yeah, I think these places empty the trash after every session.
这种地方应该会在别人使用后清空回收站
Okay. Let's try the search history.
那就查一下搜索历史
I think they strip the search history, too.
这个也会被清理吧
They strip the cache?
他们会清理缓存吗
What?
什么
Ah, something you don't know about.
这你就不知道了吧
My nephew got busted last month for looking at porn
我侄子上个月看色情电影被发现了
because he forgot to clear the cache on the family computer.
就是因为他忘记清空电脑的缓存
Not a mistake that you would make.
这种错你就绝对不会犯
We just have to find
只要查清
what was accessed on Wednesday.
周三的浏览历史就行
Here we go.
出来了
Tuesday, Wednesday.
周二 周三
Bingo.
找到了
That's the Performing Arts Center at Hudson University.
这是哈德森大学的表演艺术中心
Press clearance list for Dimka's speech.
蒂姆卡演讲的出席记者名单
Jackie's going as...
杰姬将伪装成
A journalist.
一名记者
World peace really packs 'em in.
世界和平真是热门话题
Yeah, Justin Bieber's got nothing on this guy.
是啊 贾斯汀·比伯[加拿大歌♥手]都没他红
We've positively I.D.'d
目前已经确认了
17 female journalists on the press list.
名单上十七名女记者的出席情况
All are accounted for but one.
只有一位缺席
Her name's Andrea Weston,
她叫安德莉亚·维斯顿
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表