剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
He called.
他打给我们的
It's mostly Al; it's not me.
主要是因为艾尔 不是我
Bright lights, big city. You know.
这里是繁华都市 前途光明
I was gonna say,
我本来想说
"Been there, done that,"
"我见多识广 根本不稀奇"
but this is quite a setup. Yeah.
但这里的设备确实很棒 是啊
What is your take on Eliot?
你觉得艾略特怎么样
Oh, Eliot's okay, as long as you realize
一旦你发现其实原因不在于你
it's never about you.
你会觉得艾略特还不错
He has his sights set way down the road,
他高♥瞻♥远瞩 设定了一系列目标
and Major Crimes, you, me,
而重案组 你和我
we're just stepping stones.
只是他的垫脚石而已
To what?
为了什么
Brighter light, bigger city.
更繁华的都市 更大的发展空间
I don't think Eliot knows.
可能艾略特自己也说不清楚
You ever miss it?
你想念过这些吗
The bright lights?
这种大好前程
Oh, sure.
当然
But bright lights tend to cast long shadows.
但繁华背后 总是满目疮痍
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you, sensei.
谢谢你 老师
Wax on, wax off.
上腊 刮腊[意为坚持不放弃]
See you later. Bye.
回见 再见
Now, I heard a rumor that
有传言说
you may have linked our bad guys to South America?
你认为罪犯可能与南美洲有关
Possibly.
有可能
Like possibly maybe Colombia, South America?
就是说可能是南美洲的哥伦比亚
Possibly possibly.
只是有可能
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Good morning, by the way.
对了 早上好
Good morning. Okay.
早上好 好的
So, uh, I checked all the electronic surveillance reports
我查看了韦斯特波特绑♥架♥案里的
from the Westport kidnapping.
所有电子监控报告
A lot of back and forth by our bad guys
发现罪犯之间联♥系♥很频繁
but all on untraceable burner cells.
但都用的是预付费手♥机♥
We got a program that can I.D. the actual phones.
我们有个程序可以识别手♥机♥
And it seems a bunch of 'em were purchased
貌似很多手♥机♥是在
three months before the kidnapping
绑♥架♥案三个月前
in a place called Leticia, Colombia.
在哥伦比亚一个叫莱蒂西亚的地方买♥♥的
I'm impressed.
好厉害
Thank you. I'd be really impressed
谢谢 如果你能
if you were tracking the rest of the phones
追踪到那批手♥机♥中其余的那些
from that same lot.
我就更佩服你了
Well, you said they bought a bunch. Right?
你说过他们买♥♥了很多部手♥机♥ 对吧
Maybe they held on to a few.
可能他们还没用完呢
Good idea.
好主意
I have 'em occasionally. Hey, listen,
我偶尔会有些奇思妙想 等等
um, uh, I just want to say,
我想说的是
you know, now that, you know, we've worked together for a day,
我们已经共事了一天
I think it's really freaking cool, your whole memory thing.
我觉得你那种记忆力真是超赞
Yeah, I read about it.
我看过相关资料
Yeah? Thanks. So...
是吗 谢谢 所以
you mind if I...?
你介意我
Oh, fine, go ahead. Okay, yeah. Okay, how about, uh,
可以 来吧 好 我选
I don't know, August 23, 1999?
我想想 1999年8月23日
August 23, 1999.
1999年8月23日
It was a Monday.
那天是周一
Sunrise was at 6:19 A.M.
日出时间是早上6点19分
The first case of West Nile Virus
报道称在纽约市发现了
was reported in New York City.
第一例西尼罗河病毒感染
I had lunch at Buster's.
我在巴斯特餐厅吃的午餐
Turkey club and French fries-- it was good.
火鸡总汇三明治和薯条 味道不错
And the Yankees beat the Rangers 21 to 3.
纽约洋基队以21比3击败德州游骑兵队
And it was Eve's birthday.
还有那天是伊芙的生日
My sister? How'd you know that?
我妹妹 你怎么知道的
It's on your desk.
贴在你桌子上
Oh, yeah, yeah, oh, right.
对 没错
No, I always forget. I never do.
我总是忘记 我从不忘记
I just got word-- we're on for the drop.
我刚得到消息 赎金交易开始了
Dad's on the move.
父亲行动了
Dad's in place.
父亲已就位
Copy. We see it.
收到 我们看到了
Everyone hold.
所有人待命
3:35-- prize is in place.
3点35分 赎金到位
Both teams hold until prize is acquired.
两队待命 等待嫌犯来取赎金
How long does this take?
要等多长时间
Not long.
很快
When they go,
他们一走
we move on the bag and your daughter.
我们就跟踪袋子 找到你的女儿
Hold on. Possible incoming.
等下 人可能来了
Green gypsy cab heading north on Greenwich.
一辆绿色的黑出租正沿格林威治路向北行驶
It's too early.
太早了
They said that they were gonna grab the bag first.
他们说会先把包拿走
Hold for verification on the cab.
验证出租车车辆信息
Anyone got eyes?
有人能看清吗
Got the plates-- T038191C.
看清车牌号♥了 T038191C
What the hell's it doing here?
这是在搞什么
Hold on.
等等
Okay, people, this is it.
好的 大伙 就是他
Ready to go.
准备行动
On my count.
听我倒计时
In five...
五
Al, that guy was there yesterday with his family.
艾尔 这个人昨天和他家人在一起
He's not part of this. Four, three...
他没有参与其中 四 三
Al, I'm telling you,
艾尔 我告诉你
he's not our guy.
他不是我们要找的人
Hold. Repeat all hold.
停 所有人停止行动
Holding.
停止行动
Honey, would you go pay for this?
亲爱的 能帮我付下款吗
Lady's good.
那女的真厉害
3:40-- five minutes since the drop.
3点40分 放下赎金后已过五分钟
They wouldn't wait this long. He's right.
他们不会等这么久 他说的对
Something's wrong. Okay, close it out.
出状况了 好的 封锁现场
Go.
行动
All go. All go, go!
所有人行动 行动
Get out of the car!
从车里出来
Get out!
出来
Pop the trunk.
打开后备箱
Right here, right here.
就在这 在这
What'd I do?
怎么了
We don't have the girl. Repeat, we don't have Lara.
孩子不在这里 重复 劳拉不在这里
But I didn't do anything. Spread your legs.
我什么都没干 两腿分开
I just drove over here.
我刚把车开到这
What'd I do?
我♥干♥什么了
We said no cops.
我们说了不许报♥警♥
You screw with us again,
如果你再耍我们
the girl dies.
这女孩就死定了
Nothing on the cab driver.
出租车司机那没有线索
Guy was hired from a pay phone,
他是通过公用电♥话♥被雇的
stolen credit card.
钱是用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥支付的
Big surprise.
把他吓坏了
How about you?
你这边呢
It's just, I...
就只是...
I'm trying to find something, anything.
我在努力寻找一些蛛丝马迹
Background noises, a train. I got nothing.
背景噪音 比如火车的 但一无所获
We'll catch a break.
我们休息一下吧
How's this?
这条线索如何
Something on the dad.
孩子父亲有疑点
Friend of mine at Justice told me on the Q.T.,
我在司法部的朋友私下告诉我
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表