剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Sonnenland's company, Meridian,
索纳兰的公♥司♥ "子午线"
has been under investigation for months.
这几个月一直在接受调查
Seems he overextended himself after the crash of '07,
他在07年崩♥盘♥后资♥金♥周♥转♥不灵
ended up leveraged to the hilt.
现在负债累累
He's broke.
他破产了
Six months ago
半年前
he pulled out of a project
他从自己创建的一个
he was putting together in Moscow.
在莫斯科的项目里撤资了
A state-of-the-art mall
一座现代化的购物中心
called Cosmos Park.
叫科斯莫斯购物广场
I know that.
我知道这个
Alison, they said they'd kill her.
艾莉森 他们说过要是报♥警♥就杀了她
There was a working model of it on his desk.
他的桌上有这个的模型
Well, if Sonnenland is getting back into Cosmos Park,
如果索纳兰要重启这个项目的话
he's got to be getting the cash from somewhere.
他就得想办法筹钱
$5 million in K&R money would be a good start.
五百万美元的人♥质♥赎金会是个很好的开始
What are you suggesting?
你们什么意思
Can you explain how you're suddenly
能解释下你又突然重启
back in play with Cosmos Park?
科斯莫斯购物广场的原因吗
Well, that's none of your business.
这跟你们没关系
We, and the Justice Department by the way,
我们 还有司法部
are curious to know how you got the funds to move forward.
很想知道你项目资金的来源
You have over $5 million
你投了五百多万美元的
in K&R insurance-- isn't that right?
绑♥架♥勒索保险 对吗
So you've come up here to accuse me
你是来指控我
of kidnapping my own daughter?
绑♥架♥自己的女儿吗
Mr. Sonnenland, it's not gonna be hard
索纳兰先生 追踪你的电子邮件
to track your e-mails and phone records.
和电♥话♥记录不是难事
Now, if there's a legitimate explanation, we're happy to hear it.
现在我们很乐意听到一个合理的解释
You want to know how I got back into Cosmos?
你们想知道我的资金来源吗
I am getting a loan.
我借了钱
On the side from some people I met in Moscow.
偷偷找我在莫斯科认识的人借的
I assume you have a record of this?
我猜这些你都留有记录吧
Yes, I have a record of it.
是的 我有记录
And phone numbers and addresses.
还有电♥话♥和地址
So why don't you take a look at that
不如你们去好好检查一下
and get the hell out of my life?
然后滚出我的视线
I'm calling Len Foster in the Mayor's office.
我要给市长办公室的伦恩·佛斯特打电♥话♥
You people are useless.
你们真是一群废物
You can expect to hear from my lawyer.
等着我的律师吧
Can't wait.
迫不及待啊
Maybe his Russian loan sharks grabbed Lara.
也许是借他高♥利♥贷♥的俄♥罗♥斯♥人抓走了劳拉
Murray's trying to verify the transaction.
莫里正在试着核实交易信息
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 也许吧
Either way,
不管怎样
you know his next call's not to his lawyer.
他接下来的电♥话♥不是打给律师的
He's gonna have his buddy at City Hall
他要让市政厅的朋友
put us on the first boat to Queens.
把我们赶回皇后区去
Hey, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
也许这不是什么坏事
Carrie, are you not seeing the opportunity here?
凯莉 你没看到这里的大好机会吗
Look. Look around, all right?
看 看看周围 好吗
It's the big time.
机不可失
If we deliver here,
如果我们能调到这里
you see the kinds of cases they handle,
你看他们处理的各种案件
the resources...
使用的资源
I don't care about the big time, Al.
我不在乎这个机会 艾尔
I don't care about their resources.
我也不在乎他们享有的资源
I have all the resources I need right here.
我需要的全部资源就在这里
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I, uh...
我...
This case...
这个案子
Yeah.
是啊
Of all cases, right?
冤家路窄 对吗
I had finally decided to make my peace
我终于决定不再纠结于
with the fact that I might never know
我可能永远都无法找到
who murdered my sister.
杀害我姐姐的凶手
It's been 28 years.
已经二十♥八♥年♥了
I told myself it's time to put it to bed.
我告诉自己是时候收手了
Give it a rest.
休息一下
But now we're here with this case
但现在我们处理的这个
with little Lara.
小劳拉的案子
Al, I'm afraid...
艾尔 我怕
to let my sister go.
我会遗忘姐姐的事
How could you think...?
你怎么会认为
You of all people?
怎么这样想你自己
You could never let her go.
你不会放弃她的
Let's bring Lara home.
我们去把劳拉接回家吧
What?
怎么了
Just so you know, I already think you're the big time.
我其实觉得你本就是最好的资源
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Ambitious Al?
野心勃勃的艾尔吗
I...
我
like ambitious Al.
喜欢野心勃勃的艾尔
Well, that would be a first. It worked.
那真是史无前例 有结果了
Your idea about the cell phones, it worked.
你之前关于手♥机♥的主意 有结果了
I ran the numbers of the entire shipment of phones
我把当时所有卖♥♥出电♥话♥的号♥码
against cell calls made in the New York City metro area
跟索纳兰被绑♥架♥时 在纽约大都会区
around the time of the Sonnenland kidnapping.
拨♥打♥过的电♥话♥号♥码做了对比
And check this.
发现了这个
Several of the phones were used in Brooklyn
其中几部电♥话♥在绑♥架♥前一周
a week before the kidnapping.
曾在布鲁克林区使用过
And they stopped suddenly, but there they were.
之后突然被停用了 但手♥机♥还在那
Where's there?
具体在哪
Triangulating off of cell towers,
利用信♥号♥♥发射塔进行了三角定位
I got it down
我把范围锁定在
to a 150-foot radius in Sunset Park.
日落公园方圆150英尺的范围内
I think we got 'em.
我们找到他们了
Tell Eliot we're on our way.
告诉艾略特我们马上赶过去
And tell Paulson to meet us there.
告诉鲍尔森到那与我们汇合
Go, go, go.
我们上
Go left.
左边
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Al! I got a body in here.
艾尔 这里有具尸体
Got a body.
发现尸体
I got two more.
我还发现另外两具
Who do we have here?
这都是谁啊
Can you unzip those bags, please?
能帮我把那些尸袋打开吗
Don't worry, they don't mind.
别担心 他们不介意的
All right, you heard her.
你们照她说的做
What appears to be an entrance wound in the frontal bone
看来子弹是从左眶上突上方的
directly above the left supraorbital process.
额骨处射入的
Massive discoloration of the flesh-- wow.
肉发生了大面♥积♥变色
Wait a second.
等等
Birdwatcher inadvertently shot
鸟类观察者不经意间拍到这张照片
what we eventually learned was their hideout.
最后我们发现那里其实是他们的藏身处
The Westport case...
韦斯特波特那起案子
Oh, my God.
我的天
These are the Westport kidnappers.
他们是韦斯特波特案件的绑匪
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I recognize the tattoo.
我认出那纹身了
Jo, how long has this guy been dead?
乔 这家伙死多久了
Oh, four days five days, maybe a week.
四五天 也可能有一周了
If we haven't been dealing with these guys,
如果一直跟我们打交道的不是这些人
who have we been dealing with?
那又会是谁
Someone who's gone to an awful lot of trouble
某个费了不少功夫
to make us think that we have.
误导我们的人
Is that the man you did business with in Westport?
是你在韦斯特波特打过交道的那个人吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's him.
对 没错 就是他
I know that voice anywhere.
我永远也忘不了那个声音
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表