剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
What if she was wrong?
如果她认错人了呢
What if Shaun Manning did not rape Rupa Nair?
如果肖恩·曼宁没有强♥奸♥鲁帕·耐尔呢
No! No, I am not going down that road.
不 不 我才不跟你瞎扯
Shaun Manning confessed.
肖恩·曼宁招供了
He was convicted by a jury of his peers.
他被公民陪审团判定有罪
All I needed to do is find Manning. Understand?
你唯一要做的就是找到曼宁 懂了吗
Leave the rest to me. Okay, Detective?
剩下的事我来处理 好吗 警探
You really think he's innocent? Yeah.
你真的认为他是清白的吗 没错
And I think you need to take a harder look at Cordero.
而且我认为你得把科德罗看得更紧
If not for the rape,
即使和强♥奸♥案无关
at least for Jenkins' murder.
至少和詹金斯的谋杀案脱不了干系
Look, Cordero transferred
肖恩在丹尼摩拉监狱时
to Dannemora prison when Shaun was there.
科德罗转移到了那个监狱
Maybe that's when Shaun got on to him.
也许肖恩就是从那时开始盯上他的
Okay, hypothetically... but hypothetically only.
好吧 假设 但是仅仅是假设
In order for Cordero to have a motive to kill Jenkins
为了让科德罗有动机去杀詹金斯
he has to be the real rapist.
他必须成为真正的强♥奸♥犯
Otherwise, he has nothing to fear, right? Agree.
否则他没什么可以怕的 对吧 没错
Ok... to make a case against Cordero for the rape,
好的 要以强♥奸♥罪起诉科德罗
we have to put him in the park at the time.
要让他在案发当天出现在公园
Also agreed.
也同意
Except there's no indication he was in the park.
只是没有任何迹象显示他在公园
There's not a single witness.
一个目击证人都没有
You've been looking into Cordero yourself, haven't you?
你一直都在跟进调查科德罗是吗
Of course I've been looking into Cordero.
我当然有在调查科德罗
I've got Murray up there tracking him right now.
我还派了莫里正在追踪他呢
But there's no there there, Carrie.
但现在一点点蛛丝马迹都没有 凯莉
There's not a single database where his name ever comes up.
没有一个数据库出现他的名字
You're forgetting the one database, we haven't tapped into.
你还忘了一个数据库 我们还没挖掘
I've got a room full of anxious parents and sick children,
我有一屋子焦急的父母和生病的孩子
so 10 minutes is all I can spare.
因此我只能挤出十分钟
Well, I will talk quickly then.
那么我会快点问完的
Quickly or slowly,
不管是快还是慢
I don't know what more I can tell you about last night.
关于昨晚的事 我已经说得够清楚了
I'm not here about last night, Rupa, I'm here...
不是为了昨晚的事 鲁帕
about what happened to you in the park.
我是想问那天在公园发生的事
You'll forgive me, if I'm severely sick of that subject.
请原谅 我再也不想提起这个话题
If that's all you wanna talk about,
如果你只想问这个
I'm afraid our 10 minutes is up.
那么十分钟已经到了
It's not that I want to talk about it, it's that I...
我也不想提起 但是...
I have to talk about it because of Shaun Manning.
我必须提起 因为肖恩·曼宁
Have you caught him yet? No.
你抓到他了吗 还没有
Well, why don't you go do that.
那你怎么不去抓他
Lock him up, and throw away the key.
把他锁起来 然后把钥匙扔掉
Please, just for a minute.
就稍微谈一下 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I think Shaun is innocent.
我觉得肖恩是无辜的
What do you mean, "Innocent"?
什么 你说他"无辜"
The man was tried and convicted. He went to prison.
他接受了审讯 被判有罪 还蹲了监狱
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
Why? Who is he?
怎么 他是谁
His name is Bobby Cordero,
他叫鲍比·科德罗
I think he's the man who attacked you
我觉得公园那晚
in the park that night.
是他袭击了你
Please.
拜托了
Please.
请你看一眼
Sorry, never saw him before.
抱歉 从来没见过他
Are you sure? Detective, I have said,
你确定吗 警探 我已经说过
I don't remember anything from that day.
那天的事我已经完全不记得了
Do you understand what "Anything" means?
你懂不懂"完全"是什么意思
I do.
我懂
And yet it dominates my life.
一段想不起来的过去
Isn't it strange?
居然控制着我的一生
A past I can't remember.
是不是很奇怪
When I was eight years old, my sister was murdered.
我八岁的时候 我姐姐被人杀害
I found her body.
我发现了她的尸体
For years, I... I couldn't...
之后很多年 我一直...
I couldn't remember anything and...
一直什么都想不起来 后来...
then it started coming back to me,
后来我开始渐渐想起
you know, bits and pieces of the truth.
一些破碎的片段 模糊的真♥相♥
The truth is, I was raped.
真♥相♥是 我被强♥暴♥了
A man went to prison, and here I am.
一个男人去了监狱 我已经好了
Why does the past matter?
过去的事有那么重要吗
We both know why it matters.
我想你也清楚真♥相♥的重要性
Anything at all.
能想起什么都行
For me it was, hum, fragments. You know just...
对我来说 是一些碎片 你知道的
like, like a silhouette where
就像是一段剪影
a face should have been, and... and... leaves.
一张脸的轮廓 或者 树叶
Branches, trees, things like that.
枝条 树干 诸如此类
I haven't had anyting like that. I'm sorry.
我没有这样的记忆 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我打扰了
You've been very gracious, and...
你一直非常耐心
my 10 minutes is up.
我的十分钟用完了
Thank you.
谢谢你
But you know, there is something...
不过 有件事我应该告诉你
in the middle of the night, when my mind won't rest,
夜深人静的时候 我有时睡不着
something I hear... A sound. What sound?
就会听到一个声音 什么声音
A tapping sound.
拍打的声音
Almost like... metal clicking.
就像是 金属的敲击声
I play piano and...
我会弹钢琴
at first I assumed it was... a metronome.
一开始我以为是... 节拍器
But the sound is deeper, more irregular.
但是那个声音更深沉 更不规律
I can't place it.
我说不出来
That's all.
就这样
Perhaps it will help?
也许能帮到你
Perhaps it will.
或许会的
Well, you tried.
你已经尽力了
I thought maybe I could get her to remember more.
本以为可以让她想起更多的
I've been going through the original case file,
我一直在翻阅之前的案件资料
see if something jumps out.
看有没有什么线索
Beyond Shaun's confession and a shaky alibi,
除了肖恩认了罪 没有不在场证据外
they really hadn't that much on him. DNA was inconclusive.
他们其实证据不多 DNA也不确定
Do you know what an idiot
你知道参加婚礼那天
I was when we were here for that wedding?
我有多白♥痴♥吗
I went into the park, on my own, at night.
我去了公园 一个人 还是在夜里
Well, you're telling me.
你还说呢
I remember you insisted on going for a jog,
我记得你当时非要出去慢跑
after the rehearsal dinner.
晚宴都结束了
It was like 11 o'clock.
当时都十一点了
Yeah, well, I thought I was a tough Syracuse cop,
是啊 我觉得自己是个警♥察♥
I can go jogging if I want to.
想慢跑就慢跑呗
I got a little freaked out.
我当时有点害怕
Are you ok, ma'am?
你还好吗 女士
A horse.
马
A horse. Listen, Rupa said she heard a metallic tapping sound,
是马 鲁帕说她听到金属的敲击声
like a metronome.
就像节拍器
But she couldn't remember what it was.
但是她不记得具体是什么
When I was jogging in the park that night,
那晚我去公园慢跑的时候
I heard the same sound,
也听到了同样的声音
it scared me. I turned around, it was a mounted cop.
害怕了 转身之后 看到了一个骑警
But, I've been through all the files,
可是我翻遍了所有资料
there's no mention of any mounted cops.
根本没提到什么骑警
They gotta keep some kind
他们肯定得留点人
of roster who was on duty that night, right?
在公园巡逻当值吧
She was lying just off the road.
她当时躺在路边
I was the first one to find her.
是我第一个发现她的
I stayed until the paramedics arrived,
我等到医疗人员过来
and then I took off to canvass the area,
然后就去检查现场
look for suspects and witnesses.
寻找嫌疑人和目击证人
What did you find? No one saw anything.
有什么发现吗 没有目击证人
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表