剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
CUNY student,
纽约市立大学学生
found dead in her car in Farmingdale.
在法明代尔被发现死于车内
Strangled with clothesline.
被晒衣绳勒死
Thanks for meeting me, Dale.
谢谢你来见我 戴尔
If anyone can help us with this thing, it's you.
只有你能帮我们这个忙了
No problem. I got a client right around the corner,
没问题 我马上要见个客户
but I think I already told you everything that I know.
我已经告诉你所有我知道的事了
Well, maybe I can learn more
也许我能通过
by picking that extraordinary brain of yours.
挑战你无与伦比的头脑再发现点什么
Well, you will certainly learn something.
你肯定能再发现点什么
but probably not about what you want to know.
但不一定是你想要知道的
March 6, 1997.
1997年3月6日
Thursday.
那天是周四
Yes, it was.
没错
What were you doing that afternoon?
你那天下午在干什么
Oh, God, you sound like Lustig.
天哪 你听起来就像卢斯蒂格
I thought this was about Alwyn.
我以为你是想问埃尔文的事
Well, it is, indirectly.
的确是 间接有关
See, I know what I was doing that afternoon.
我记得我那天下午在干什么
I was buying socks and underwear at the Syracuse Dress Barn,
我在雪城女装仓库买♥♥袜子和内衣
which is not the most exciting or sexy thing in the world,
这听起来既不令人兴奋也不性感
but at least it's true.
但至少这是真的
It's not like
毕竟
the Syracuse Dress Barn just moved to Madrid.
雪城女装仓库那天可没搬到马德里
I'm sorry, what was the question again?
抱歉 你刚才问我什么
March 6, 1997.
1997年3月6日
You told our group... I'm kidding.
你跟小组成员说 我开玩笑的
That you were at the Metropolitan...
你在大都会博物馆
Oh, group session, boring.
会话小组 真无聊
Seeing a painting by Vermeer.
看一幅维米尔的画
No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
我没那么说过 你就是那么说的
Wow, is that what you remember?
你记得是这样的吗
Sorry.
抱歉
No, Carrie, on Thursday afternoon, March 6,
凯莉 3月6日周四下午
I was at the 1:45 p.m. screening of Donnie Brasco
我在林肯广场影院
at Lincoln Square Cinema.
看1点45分的《忠奸人》
Afterwards, I had sushi at Lenge.
之后 我在兰芝吃了寿司
By the time I was finished,
在我吃完的时候
I would've had exactly nine minutes
只剩下九分钟的时间
to get across town to the Met before it closed.
让我在大都会博物馆关门前横穿曼哈顿赶到那
So how could I have seen a Vermeer?
你说我怎么可能看得了维米尔的画
P.S. I don't even like Vermeer.
况且我压根就不喜欢维米尔
You said you saw the painting.
你说过你在看画
It's your memory against mine.
这只是你的一面之词
What about the tapes?
那录影带呢
Great, check the tape.
对啊 看下录影带
You'll see that I am right.
看完你就知道我是对的了
I could always ask Todd, Ruthie.
我还可以去问托德和露丝
Sure, ask them.
行啊 问他们呗
But why bother?
但何必呢
You have the tape, don't you?
你已经有录影带了 不是吗
Don't you?
难道你没有吗
It's just you against me.
所以这就是你的一面之词
I wouldn't take those odds,
我是不愿和你赌什么
but you're the gambling gal, right?
不过你就是个爱赌的家伙 不是吗
Are we done?
问完了吗
One more thing, actually.
还有一件事
A little picture for you.
有一张照片要给你看
Valerie Johnson. Remember her?
瓦莱丽·约翰森 记得她吗
She was a client of yours.
她曾经是你的一个客户
Indeed she was.
的确是
I did her taxes for 1996.
我在96年帮她报过税
Adjusted gross, $21,380,
总收入21380美元
total take-home, $25,300. She got a $408 refund.
实际所得25300美元 应退税408美元
You ever take her home, Dale?
你带她回过家吗 戴尔
I think I liked you better when you were miserable.
我还是觉得悲惨的你比较讨人喜欢
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
That was Murray.
莫里刚来电
She found three more cases, same M.O.
她又找到三个案子 作案手法相同
Young women strangled with clothesline.
年轻女性 被晾衣绳勒死
Poughkeepsie, Binghamton;
宾汉顿 波基普西
Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
和新泽西的樱桃山
Each murder corresponds with an audit
每个被害人都曾让戴尔·帕森斯
Dale Parsons attended on behalf of clients.
帮她们算过税
Valerie Johnson wasn't his only victim.
瓦莱丽·约翰森不是唯一的被害人
He's a serial killer.
他是个连环杀手
I still don't get it.
我还是不理解
Parsons kills these women,
帕森斯杀了这些女人
doesn't leave a trace,
没留下什么线索
but then makes up a bogus alibi,
却做了个多余的不在场证明
knowing Lustig could find out
是知道卢斯蒂格可能会发现
and challenge him?
然后质问他吗
It was seven years later.
这都过去七年了
Gene was picking random days.
金只是随便挑日子问
Dale wasn't expecting him to ask about that one day,
戴尔没料到他会问到这一天
so he panics, and he lies.
所以他惊慌失措撒了谎
So based on IRS returns
根据国税局提供的
where Parsons signed on as the responsible accountant,
帕森斯作为责任会计签过名的税表
we could be up to eight victims.
被害者人数可能上升至八人
Oh, my God. If he consulted,
天啊 如果他作为顾问
gave investment advice to other women,
还给其他女性一些投资经验的话
who knows how many he killed?
天知道他究竟杀了多少人
What the hell are you drinking?
你在喝什么
Blasingame's memory juice.
布莱门的健忆果汁
You know, I hate to admit it,
尽管我不愿承认
but I think the guy's onto something.
但我觉得这家伙有几把刷子
I read his book. He caught a rattlesnake
我读了他的书 他在死亡谷
with his bare hands in Death Valley.
徒手捉住了一条响尾蛇
Guy's a total adrenaline junkie.
这家伙绝对对肾上腺素上瘾
You memory guys are all risk takers.
你们这些记忆超群的人都是冒险家
Adrenaline junkies.
肾上腺素上瘾者
The rush engenders...
肾上腺素的激增
a little benign forgetting.
会引发一个小的良性遗忘
What time of day was Valerie Johnson murdered?
瓦莱丽·约翰森是在当天什么时段遇害的
It was morning sometime.
早上的某个时间
She was on her way to school, so 8:00, 8:30.
在去学校的路上 八点到八点半
We've got to bring Dale Parsons in.
我们得把戴尔·帕森斯带过来
We don't have enough to arrest him.
我们没有足够的证据逮捕他
Can't lock a guy up for lying.
不能因为撒谎就把谁关起来
He wasn't lying.
他没在撒谎
Hi, Dale. Hello.
戴尔 你好
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能过来
Never been in an actual interrogation room.
第一次坐在货真价实的审讯室里
It's cozy.
还挺惬意的
And an audience.
而且还有观众
Hello, people.
各位 你们好
So, what happens now?
现在是怎么一回事
You break me?
要审讯我吗
No.
不
This is just a conversation, friendly conversation, Dale.
只是来聊聊天 友善的对话 戴尔
So I won't need, say, a lawyer?
所以我不用请律师吧
Why would you need a lawyer?
你还需要请律师吗
You're Dale Parsons.
你可是戴尔·帕森斯
True.
没错
Okay, friendly conversation, then.
友善的对话 来吧
Just, let's not play the day and date game.
有一点 别再玩几月几日的游戏了
So does that mean I can't ask you
就是说我不能问你关于
about July 12, 1999,
1999年7月12日
August 27, 2003,
2003年8月27日
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表