剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He sees the wives as...
他觉得这些人的妻子是从犯
partners in the lie, their husbands' lie.
她们丈夫的谎言的从犯
You have a partner?
你有合作者吗
Yeah.
有的
Yeah, working with her, right now.
我在和她一起工作 此时此刻
She's posing as your wife?
她伪装成你妻子吗
What's she like?
她是什么样的人
She's good at her job. I mean...
她工作很厉害
She's brilliant at her job.
她在工作上非常聪明
In general, she's pretty... she's pretty brilliant.
总体来说 她相当的 相当的聪明
What?
怎么了
Now that's funny.
有点意思
What?
哪里
The guys I see, they...
我遇到的那些男人
They probably had their wedding announcement in The Times.
他们的婚讯能登上《时代周刊》
They shop in the style section,
他们只去时尚专区买♥♥东西
at all these events, wives on their arms.
被妻子挽着出席各种场合
And yet they're here with me.
可他们还是会来这里找我
And I never hear even a
我从来没从他们嘴里
whisper of what I just heard in your voice.
听到哪怕一点点你刚刚说的那种话
What did you hear?
你听到了什么
You know.
你知道的
Hey, Jay? I read you, Carrie.
杰 收到 凯莉
Hi... how is Al doing? Any news?
艾尔那边怎么样 有什么进展吗
He's just sitting there talking to the girl.
他就坐在那里跟女孩说话
I can patch in if you want. No, no. Not necessary.
我可以帮你连线 不 不需要
No, it's not a big deal, you know they just...
没关系 不是什么难事 你知道他们
No I mean it, really. No. What else have you got?
我确实不需要 还有什么发现
Think I may have ID'd the undergrads
我好像找出案子里
who were part of our escort operation.
提供服务的大学生的身份了
Wow. How did you manage that?
你是怎么找到的
Surveillance footage for the college bookstore finally came in.
学校书店的监控录像终于送来了
I isolated the girls who bought Eileen Brenner's burner cells.
我找出了在艾琳·布伦纳买♥♥手♥机♥的女孩们
Vola? A prostitution ring.
看吧 这些妓♥女♥间的共同联♥系♥
Only cops drink Irish. You're not a cop, are you?
只有警♥察♥才喝爱尔兰 你不会是吧
Scotland Yard, retired.
以前在苏格兰场 退休了
The bookstore manager, that guy. Harvey Reynolds, right?
书店老板 那个男人 哈维·雷诺兹
That guy was watching Al and Lauren at the Windover.
那个男人当时在冷风酒吧盯着艾尔和劳伦
He was there.
他当时也在
You sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 我确定
Pick him up. Pick him up now. Copy that.
抓住他 马上抓住他 收到
Harvey Reynolds? The N.Y.P.D.
哈维·雷诺兹 纽约警局
Mr. Reynolds, please open the door.
雷诺兹先生 请开门
Clear here. Clear.
这边安全 安全
Nothing on this side. Hey Jay, over here.
这边没有人 杰 看这边
Nah, stay put.
待在那里别动
I'm not very good at staying put.
我不太擅长呆着不动
How much of a head start does he have on us?
他抢在我们之前行动到什么程度了
We don't know. We got a BOLO out on his car.
还不清楚 在他车上发现了一把大砍刀
But if he is coming for you, for me...
但如果他正在去找你 或者找我
That doesn't fit the profile. He wants us both in this house.
这不符合侧写 他需要我俩同时在房♥里
My point... stay put. We're gonna finish what we started.
依我看 按兵不动 我们要善始善终
I'm not arguing, I'm just saying... I'm not very good at it.
我不是争辩 只是说 我不太擅长
Don't worry. I'll be home soon.
别担心 我马上回家
Oh, I'll have your pipe and your slippers ready for you.
我会把你的烟斗和拖鞋准备好
Oh, married life suits you.
婚后生活挺适合你
Yeah. Bye.
是啊 再见
So what happens to me now?
现在怎么处理我
You take me in?
拘留我吗
Know what?
这么着吧
Nothing happens. I made a deal with your Madam.
什么事都没有 我和你的鸨母做了笔交易
Go back to the books, Lauren. Please don't patronize me.
回去读书吧 劳伦 请别施舍我
I know you feel old inside, but you are anything but old.
我知道你觉得自己老成 但你根本不老
Save your justifications for law school.
把你的辩护留给法学院吧
You don't belong in this.
你不该卷入这种事
And besides...
而且
you got lucky this time. Okay.
这次算你走运 好的
What about you two?
你们俩怎么办
What about us?
我们俩怎么了
You're gonna finish what you started?
你们会善始善终吗
Yeah Jay. Hey, we found Harvey Reynolds.
杰 我们找到了哈维·雷诺兹
His body anyway. Are you sure?
不过是他的尸体 你确定吗
Positive ID. Gunned through a Sig Sauer 40.
身上有有效证件 凶器是西格40手♥枪♥
Looks like the kid offed himself.
这孩子看着像自杀
Ready to go, guys, in... you only needed 45 hours.
准备走吧伙计们 你们只用了45个小时
You owe me three hours.
你欠我三个小时
We didn't even have to use your crazy plan.
我们根本没必要用你们的疯狂计划
Who you're calling crazy?
你说谁疯狂
That's okay, doesn't matter. We had a nice day.
没事 不要紧 我们这一天很愉快
Yes, we did.
没错
Just tell me that you kept
千万告诉我你们留着
the receipts for all the things in those bags.
那些包里所有东西的收据
Do we need receipts? Did you get receipts?
我们需要收据吗 你拿收据了吗
Rich people don't need receipts. We didn't get receipts.
有钱人不需要收据 我们没有收据
So boss, looks like it's open and shut with Harvey Reynolds.
头儿 哈维·雷诺兹的死亡十分简单
Even down to the murders in Columbus.
比哥伦布市谋杀案还简单
Coincides with the leave of absence
在时间上
he took from the university bookstore.
也与他离开大学书店的时间相吻合
We haven't finished our analyzes, but so far,
我们还没有分♥析♥完 但目前为止
he's a dead-on match with the profile. Harvey was an orphan.
他完全符合资料 哈维是个孤儿
Raised in a state facility, abusive manager
被一家州机构滥用职权的经理抚养长大
who skimmed funds to keep him and his wife in luxury.
经理盗用基金供他和妻子挥霍
He grew up hating and resenting his parental figures.
他长大后越来越讨厌和憎恨他父母那类的人
When he realized how close we were,
当他意识到我们马上就要来抓他时
he panicked. Suicide was his way out.
他慌了 选择了自杀
Well. Finish packing up, people.
收好东西 伙计
Do you have any idea how much
你们知道那栋豪♥宅♥
that Brownstone is costing me by the hour?
一个小时要花我多少钱吗
Sure, after dinner. Burns...
当然知道 晚饭后回去 彭斯
I'm taking my three hours.
我在拿回我的三个小时
Fine. Just don't break anything. I want my deposit back.
好吧 别弄坏东西 我还想要回押金
Okay, bye. Bye.
好的 再见 再见
So what? You making me dinner?
怎么着 你给我做晚饭
I thought I'd get take-out. Japanese place on Green?
还是外卖♥♥吧 格林路上的日本店
You happen to remember what we like there?
你记得我们喜欢那的什么吗
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑的 是吧
No. Twice in two days?
不是 两天之内让我说两次
Okay, fine. Shinko. Shinko.
好吧 新光 新光
River fish. Gotcha.
河鱼 知道了
And open a bottle of wine. All right.
开瓶红酒 好的
Bye.
再见
I gave you a key.
我给了你把钥匙
Delivery.
快递
Mrs. Burns?
彭斯太太
Eh, these are, eh...
这些是
these are from your husband. From my husband?
这些是你丈夫订的 我丈夫
Can I just set them down?
我能把这个放下吗
Oh sure, no wait, just...
当然 快放下吧
Kinda heavy. Put them on that coffee table.
有点重 放在咖啡桌上
Right over there. It's totally fine.
就在那 没问题
Your husband must love you very much.
你丈夫一定非常爱你
My husband, yes. He does love me very much.
我丈夫 是的 他确实很爱我
Oh, would you, eh... would you mind signing that?
能签下字吗
That is a lot of diamonds.
真是好多钻石啊
147 actually.
确切的说147颗
Circular pair and marquise cut diamond clusters...
环形设计 榄尖形切工的钻石串
Sure. That's an interesting ring.
没问题 戒指真不错啊
It's a family heirloom. It belonged to my father.
是祖传的 我父亲传给我的
It's funny, I... I thought
真有趣 我想
I saw someone wearing the exact same ring.
我见过有人带着一模一样的戒指
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表