剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Until Alexander the Great came and cut it in half...
直到亚历山大大帝来了
with a simple stroke.
一剑把结砍断了
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.
有时候最简单的解决方式就是最好的方式
Alright. Right there. I got it. Let's go.
好了 扣上了 走吧
Come on. Move it.
走吧 快走
Oh my...
天啊
So we know what Omega was doing in here.
我们现在知道欧米加在这间卧室里做什么
What exactly were you doing in here?
那么你在这间卧室里干什么呢
Skinner was giving me a tour.
斯金纳带我参观来着
Oh, you had to kick off your heels?
参观还要脱鞋
Well...it was in the line of duty.
我当时在执行任务嘛
Oh, is that what you call it?
是吗 这就是你的解释
Yeah, I had to save the world.
是啊 我得拯救世界呀
Have you seen how high these things are?
你没看见这鞋跟有多高吗
Yes, you did. I did.
你是拯救了世界 那是
Mr. Mayor,
市长先生
these are the prize members of my team.
这两位是我们团队里的得力干将
This is Carrie Wells.
这位是凯莉·威尔斯
I owe you a debt of gratitude, Carrie.
我真该好好感谢你 凯莉
It was an honor, Your Honor,
这是我的荣幸 市长先生
but the real gratitude,
但是你真正要感谢的
belongs to this guy right here,
是这位
Lieutenant Al Burns.
艾尔·彭斯队长
Gutsy move, Lieutenant.
勇气可嘉 队长
I mean, killing the power like that? Thank you.
我是指切断供电 谢谢
But weren't you concerned about
但是你难道就不担心
the consequences of taking out the grid?
切断供电带来的后果吗
Well, your Deputy Mayor
副市长向我解释过
explained her various political concerns...
她的种种政♥治♥担忧
I'm talking about the bearer bonds.
我是指那些不记名债券
Like the movie, you know?
就像电影里演的那样 你懂吧
Of course I was, but saving you was worth that risk.
我当然担心 但是冒这个险救您是值得的
Let's get out of here, Mr. Mayor.
咱们走吧 市长先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Saving you was worth that risk?
冒这个险救您是值得的
I had to say something.
我总得说点什么吧
You really do have a future in politics.
你的政♥治♥前途一片光明啊
Thanks for looking out for me.
谢谢你罩着我
I'll always look out for you.
我会一直罩着你的
Now, how 'bout that dance?
那跟我跳个舞怎么样
I don't dance.
我不跳舞
No, I don't dance.
不要 我不跳舞的
No.
不要
Oh, come on.
拜托
Oh, your shoe's untied.
你的鞋带开了
Well, it sure is.
还真是
Can't wait to get out of these shoes.
我好想把这双鞋脱了
Finally.
终于啊
Way to go, Burns.
干得好 彭斯
I'm tying my shoe, Jo.
我是在系鞋带 乔
Well, we still have something to celebrate.
那我们还是有事情可以庆祝的
Open it up. I'm way ahead of you.
开了吧 还用你说
To a job well done.
敬我们出色的完成任务
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Yippie Ki-Yay.
耶
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表