剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
And you didn't see anyone suspicious?
你也没有发现任何可疑人物吗
Look, it was a long time ago.
这已经是很久之前的事了
I know, but anything you can remember.
我知道 但是你还记得什么吗
Whatever I saw is in my DD-5 file report from that night.
我当时看到的都写在DD5调查报告里了
There is no DD-5 in the DA's files.
检察官的资料里没有DD5报告
What? What did you see, Karen?
什么 凯伦 你看到了什么
There was this one guy... about a 100 yards away.
我看到一个男人 大概离我一百米远
And he just looked wrong, you know?
他看起来不对劲
Sweaty, out of breath...
浑身是汗 气喘吁吁
I took his name and address.
我问了他的名字和地址
You remember his name?
你记得他的名字吗
No, but I remember he had priors.
不 但我记得他有前科
What are you talking about? It has to be in the file.
到底怎么回事 报告肯定在资料里
I even remember talking to my C.O.,
我还记得跟上司汇报过
right before the trial.
就在审判会之前
And he told me that...
而他跟我说
the DA's on the case, looked into it,
地方检察官已经调查过了
but that he already had a confession.
但是已经有人认罪了
That's him. There.
是他 这个
Murray, I need you to pick up Cordero.
莫里 我需要你逮捕科德罗
That won't be possible. He's already being picked up.
办不到了 他已经被抓住了
Hey, guys, Jo's just finishing now.
伙计们 乔刚刚搞定
I'll say this, reputation doesn't make my heart grow fonder.
我要说的是 名誉也不能改变什么
We're looking at 9mm slugs, hollow point,
我们找到了九毫米弹尖中空型子弹
the same type of round that killed Chris Jenkins.
跟杀死克里斯·詹金斯的一样
Got a time of death?
知道死亡时间吗
10:00-10:30 last night.
昨晚十点至十点半之间
Plenty of time for Manning
曼宁去了鲁帕·耐尔那后
to get here after he went to Rupa Nair.
有足够多的时间来这
I don't believe that, Al,
我不相信是这样的 艾尔
and I don't think you believe it either.
我想你也不相信
First he killed the lawyer who blew the case...
首先他杀了输掉官司的律师
then the man he held responsible for the crime.
然后杀了他认为是罪犯的人
I'm putting out a tactical alert for Manning. Al?
我会对曼宁发出战术预警 艾尔
Wait one second, OK?
等一下 行吗
"Get him off the street. Whatever it takes."
"把他抓起来 不惜代价"
Yeah, we keep a record of every car we park.
是的 我们会记录每一辆停过的车
Make, model, plate.
时间 型号♥ 车牌
Great, you have last night's?
很好 有昨晚的记录吗
Knock yourself out. Thank you very much.
自己找吧 非常感谢
All right, you wanna tell me what the hell you're doing?
好了 能告诉我你到底在干嘛吗
A.D.A. Frost parked his car in this lot.
助理地方检察官弗洛斯特在这个停车场停过车
I saw the ticket stamp on his windshield.
我在他的挡风板上看到了停车票
892... Frost?
892号♥ 弗洛斯特吗
Yep, and look at this, the receipt is stamped...
是的 看看这个 收据...
last night, right before Cordero was shot.
昨晚被贴上的 就在科德罗被杀前
Carrie, Frost is gonna be the next Manhattan D.A.
凯莉 弗洛斯特是下个曼哈顿地方检察官
Yeah, I wouldn't bank on that.
是吗 我可不这么认为
We can place Gordon Frost
我们认为戈登·弗罗斯特
at Cordero's murder.
在科德罗谋杀案现场
Gordon Frost is the head of the Homicide bureau,
戈登·弗罗斯特是凶杀案局的头
he goes to murder scenes all the time.
他总是会去谋杀现场
Really? Before they're commited?
是吗 在谋杀发生前吗
OK, what are you two talking about?
你们俩到底在说什么
And I say that with some reluctance.
我不太情愿的问你们
Frost parked his car at Molinero's,
弗洛斯特将车停在莫利纳罗
10 minutes before Bobby Cordero was killed there.
十分钟后鲍比·科德罗就在那里被杀
Sometimes my therapist says, "Begin at the beginning",
有时候我的治疗师会说"从头开始"
and oh, I wanna kill him when he says that,
而我真想在他这么说的时候杀了他
but I think I'm gonna say that now.
但我想我可能要这么说了
We think Manning and Jenkins
我们认为曼宁和詹金斯
made Cordero for the Central Park rape.
找出了科德罗是中♥央♥公园强♥奸♥案的罪犯
We think Jenkins then took it to Gordon Frost.
我们认为詹金斯将这个告诉了戈登·弗罗斯特
OK, but then how do we get to
好 但我们怎么知道戈登·弗罗斯特
Gordon Frost killing someone he's never heard of?
杀了一个他从来就没听说过的人呢
Because he had heard of him.
因为他听说过他
Listen, we got a report from a mounted cop that can place
我们从发生强♥奸♥案那晚
in Central Park the night of the rape.
在中♥央♥公园的骑警那拿到一份报告
Only, that report never made it into the D.A.'s files.
只是那份报告从未进到地方检察官的文件中
Gordon Frost was in charge of coordinating the evidence.
戈登·弗罗斯特当时负责汇总协调证据
He had the confession from Manning,
他有曼宁的供词
but he also had DNA from the scene that did not match his.
但他也有与曼宁不匹配的现场DNA
The last thing he wanted was to open it up to other suspects.
他最不想的就是找到其他的嫌疑犯
So he suppresses the evidence.
所以他压下了证据
Listen, Frost figures out that Jenkins is on to Cordero.
弗洛斯特知道詹金斯在调查科德罗
He knows that eventually that cop's report is gonna surface,
他知道那警♥察♥的报告最终会浮出水面
and then he can kiss his D.A.'s career goodbye.
到时候他就得跟他的检察官生涯说再见了
So he kills Jenkins and then Cordero
所以他先杀掉了詹金斯然后是科德罗
to cover his tracks.
来掩盖他的行为
I can't believe I just said that.
我真不敢相信我刚说了这些
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道
Just you, and us. Good. Keep it that way.
只有你和我们 很好 保持这样
What? If word gets out,
什么 如果事情传出去
that we're looking at Frost,
我们在调查弗洛斯特的话
right or wrong...
不论对或者错
Eliot, we can't jus close our eyes
艾略特 我们不能视而不见
and make it believe it dosen't happen.
假装这一切都没发生过
Shaun Manning's life is on the line here.
肖恩·曼宁现在是命悬一线
Look, this city is going
我们的城市正在经历
through a rather painful case of Déjà Vu right now.
一踪似曾相识的痛苦案件
Before I make that worst,
在我让那更糟前
we need to get Manning off the streets.
我们最好找到曼宁
Then we go after Frost.
然后再调查弗洛斯特
Wait a second... "I'll put my spirit on him."
等一下 "我要将我的灵赐给他"
"And he will proclaim justice to the nations."
"他必将公理传给外邦"
"Shaun's my sister's son.
"肖恩是我姐姐的儿子
She passed while he was in prison."
他在狱中时她就去世了"
"Dad's never been in the picture.
"他爸爸从未出现过
He's been living here with me since his release."
他出狱后就跟我住在这"
"Keeping his nose clean."
"远离是非"
"Soon as I saw the man was murdered,
"一看到那个人被谋杀
I knew you'd come."
我就知道你们会来"
"I'll put my spirit on him."
"我要将我的灵赐给他"
"And he will proclaim justice to the nations."
"他必将公理传给外邦"
What are you doing? Burns, what is she doing?
你在干嘛 彭斯 她在干嘛
The words Lisa Martinez just spoke,
莉萨·马丁内斯刚说的那些话
they were on Rhonda Manning's wall.
朗达·曼宁家的墙上也有
"He was a man of dignity, a man of humor"
"他是一个有尊严 有幽默感的人"
Yeah, hi. I'd like to speak to Lisa Martinez please.
你好 我想跟莉萨·马丁内斯谈谈
Oh.. no.. no message. Thank you.
不 不用留言了 谢谢
Lisa Martinez hasn't been in the office the last few days.
莉萨·马丁内斯过去几天都不在办公室
Apparently, she's grieving.
显然 她很伤心
Detectives? Mind if we come inside?
警探 介意我们进去吗
It's not really a good time.
现在真不是时候
You have your whole career and life ahead,
你的人生还长着呢
a promising one from what I've heard.
据我所知 是很有前途的人生
So think really hard, Lisa. Do you want to do this?
所以认真想想 莉萨 你要这么做吗
Look who's here. Hi.
看看谁在这啊
Lisa, I know you're hiding Shaun Manning.
莉萨 我知道你把肖恩·曼宁藏起来了
What? We also know...
什么 我们还知道
he didn't rape Rupa Nair.
他没有强♥奸♥鲁帕·耐尔
And we know he didn't kill Chris Jenkins
我们知道他没有杀克里斯·詹金斯
or Bobby Cordero.
和鲍比·科德罗
But if you know all that, why don't you leave him alone?
如果你们都知道 为什么不放过他
Look, I understand why you're trying to protect him. I do.
我明白你们为什么要保护他 我懂
The system conspired to send
这个系统密谋将他
him to prison for a crime he didn't commit.
以未曾犯下的罪刑送入监狱
That same system is looking for him now.
这个同样的系统正在找他
And the longer he's out there,
他在外面越久
the more danger he's in.
他就越危险
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表