剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
That was beautiful, Donna.
太美了,唐娜
I got him.
我来对付他
Harry.
哈里
Wait here, Harry.
在这等,哈里
No. Dead end.
不通. 死路
Two. Audrey?
2个人 欧蕊呢?
Not such a bad way to go, all things considered.
仔细想想 还不赖嘛
No, no. It's beautiful.
不赖,不赖. 计划完美
Is she alone? Nancy's with her.
她一个人? 南希在
What does she do for you I can't?
有什么是她能为你做而我不能?
Well, something new.
嗯,新鲜感
Most people imagine orchids growing in exotic, steamy places.
很多人以为兰花要生长在 国外潮湿的地方
But you can grow them anywhere.
其实哪里都可以种
It's all basically a matter of water and light, isn't it?
主要是水分 和阳光,不是吗?
It's beautiful.
真美
Here, look.
这儿,看
See, humidity is paramount. Well, the control of it, I mean.
明白吗,湿度最重要 嗯,我是说,是湿度的控制
Too much moisture is an invitation to disease.
太湿 容易病
Three sepals and three petals.
3个萼片和3个花瓣
The bottom petal, shaped like a lower lip,
底部的花瓣 因为长得像下唇
is called a labellum.
所以叫唇瓣
So delicate.
好精致
Well, it's the landing platform, really, for pollinating insects.
嗯,其实是个月台 真的,为了让昆虫降落授粉
Romantic, isn't it?
真浪漫,是吧?
Will you excuse me a minute?
恕我失陪一会儿?
Hi.
你好
Would you take me to Audrey Horne, please?
可以带我去见 欧蕊·荷恩,劳驾了?
I don't think she's available. Let's doublecheck.
她不在 那我们再去看看吧
It's not my idea, okay?
这可不是我的主意,好吗?
You're nothing but meat on a hook to these people.
对他们 你只是砧板上的一块肉
Shut up.
闭嘴
Audrey, can you hear me? Mm... Who...?
欧蕊,能听见我吗?
My prayers.
我的祈祷
Audrey, I'm gonna take you out of here now.
欧蕊,我现在要 带你离开这里了
No.
别
When you leave me with a kiss.
和我吻别
That's the way you want it, that's fine.
你还是老样子 很好
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Slowly.
慢点放
Now, turn around.
现在,转过身去
Good thing you guys can't keep a secret.
幸好你们 藏不住秘密
Good throw.
投得好
There's been gunfire.
发生了枪战
Truman and Cooper are leaving with your daughter.
杜鲁门和库珀 带着你女儿走了
Now, who can this be?
看看,你是谁?
Monsieur Lodwick. DA's office, eh?
罗威克先生. 检察官办事处,嗯?
Is something wrong? No.
怎么了? 没事
You just frightened me, that's all.
你吓了我一大跳,这样而已
Uh, come here.
来这边
Tell me about this orchid. This one.
给我讲讲这个兰花. 这棵
Harold, no, you don't understand.
哈罗德,不,你不明白
Maddy!
马蒂!
Wait!
等等!
Are you looking for secrets?
你们在找秘密吗?
Is that what all this is about?
全都只是为了那个吗?
Well, maybe I can help you.
好,或许我能帮助你们
Do you know what the ultimate secret is?
你们想知道 终极秘密是什么吗?
You want to know?
你们想知道吗
Laura did.
劳拉知道
The secret of knowing who killed you.
知道是谁杀了你.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表