剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
but with Hank gone, it's been a madhouse here.
但汉克不在之后 这里简直成了疯人院
You, um, don't need any help, do you?
你不需要帮手了,是吧?
Um, I... I'd...
我... 我想..
I'd feel safer, Norma.
我觉得安全多了,诺玛
Are you kidding?
你不是开玩笑吧?
It hasn't been the same without you.
这儿没有你,完全不同
When can you start?
你几时能开始?
Um, now? Great. Welcome back.
现在啊? 太好了. 欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Norma?
诺玛?
Hi, Shelly. Hi.
嗨,雪莉 嗨
Excuse me. Uh, I need to talk to you for a minute.
打搅了 我要和你谈几分钟
There's something you should know.
有些事你应该要知道
Hank's nearly ready to leave the hospital.
汉克快准备 出院了
What about his parole violations?
他不是触犯假释条例了吗?
Harry, this time I don't want him back.
哈里,这次 我不想他回来了
Don't worry. He won't be back. Hank's going to jail.
别担心. 他不会回来了 汉克要蹲大牢了
We're charging him with the attempted murder of Leo Johnson.
我们正准备起诉他 企图谋杀里欧·强生
Add that to breaking parole,
加上违反假释条例
Hank's going away for a long time.
汉克会离开好长一段时间了
Good.
好
Mr. Eckhardt, welcome.
埃卡先生,欢迎光临
Josie, help our guest with his coat.
乔西,帮客人脱大衣啊
I must confess I received your invitation with some surprise.
我必须得承认 接到你的邀请有点吃惊
Well, word travels fast in Twin Peaks.
嗯,消息在双峰镇 传的可快了
I thought it was fitting that I dined with my late brother's business rival.
我想请我已故兄长的生意对手 共进晚餐,是合礼节的
Some wine, Josie.
来点酒,乔西
Your brother was not always my rival. We were friends.
你哥哥生前也不单是我的竞争对手 我们也曾经是朋友
But your friendship soured. Sadly.
但你们的友谊变质了 可悲啊
Men of business frequently find their personal lives disrupted
生意人常常会发现 他们的私生活被自己
by the larger portraits they paint.
所画的那幅巨大肖像扰乱了
You consider yourself an artist? The wine, Josie.
你把自己看作一个艺术家? 酒,乔西
Of a sort. Your brother was as well.
算是吧. 你哥哥也算是
I wonder, Mr. Eckhardt.
我想知道,埃卡先生
When you had him killed, was it for art or money?
但你设计杀他时 到底是为了艺术还是钱呢?
Don't stand there, Josie, pour. Call me Thomas. Your brother did.
别光站着,乔西,倒酒 叫我托马斯吧. 你哥哥就这样叫的
Thomas. We'll have our hors d'oeuvres now, Josie.
托马斯. 现在上 开胃小菜吧,乔西
One does not kill for art or money.
一个人不为艺术或钱而杀人
They are commodities easily lost and just as easily gained.
这些东西来得容易去得快 无非是些过眼云烟罢了
However, one, rather I, might find reason to kill for love.
然而,一个人,就说我吧 却有可能为爱而杀
Did you love her that much? Yes.
你那么爱她吗? 是的
Josie has the most incredible hands.
乔西有一双 不可思议的美手
Every finger a thing of beauty.
每一根手指都赏心悦目
I remember.
我记得
I wonder, what shall we do about her?
我在想 我们要怎么处理她呢?
It would be a shame if you left empty-handed.
如果让你空手而回 那多不好意思啊
Of course, I'll miss her cheery disposition.
当然,我会想念她那 让人快乐的性情
We've become the best of friends.
我们曾经做过好朋友
Two girls chatting over tea.
两个女孩喝茶聊天
Perhaps you should purchase an animal of some kind.
或许你该买♥♥只 动物,或一只其它什么
A cat or a dog.
猫啊狗啊之类
If I give her to you, what will you give me in return?
如果我把她给你了 你将会用什么回报我呢?
How can I place a value on something so precious?
如此珍贵的东西 我又怎么能用价值去衡量呢?
But you will try?
但你会尝试?
Yes.
是的
Josie.
乔西
Thomas and I will have our main course now.
托马斯和我 现在准备要吃主菜了
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这样做?
You know I've been going through it.
你知道我深受其害的
I can't figure it out. James, you're not safe here.
我解决不了 詹姆斯,你在这不安全
If Malcolm finds you... Is it the money?
如果马科发现你 为了钱吗?
Is that it? No. No, I got it.
是那样吗?不. 不,我明白了
It was Malcolm. Oh, yeah. He made you do it. Right?
是马科. 哦,对了 是他让你这样干的. 对吧?
You better tell me a story, Evelyn. Because I'm all mixed up.
你最好把故事给我编好点,伊夫林 因为我全糊涂了
I just wanna know why you would do this to me.
我只想知道 你为什么要这样对我
James.
詹姆斯
What did you expect? An apology? A hidden heart of gold?
你能期待什么呢?一个道歉? 一颗金子般的心?
I did it all, James. I did everything.
都是我做的,詹姆斯. 所有事都是我做的
I found you, I lured you in and I kept you here,
当时,马科正设计着 一个完美无缺的小陷阱
while Malcolm planned a nice, neat little frame.
是我发现了你,引诱你进来 还把你留在了这儿
Why? For the money.
为什么? 为了钱
Out of fear.
出于恐惧
Because I wanted to do it.
因此我想这样做
It's not exactly what you wanted to hear, is it, James?
这可不是你想要听到的 是吧,詹姆斯?
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
真♥相♥很伤人吧,不是吗?
James, you're good and you're honest.
詹姆斯,你是个 诚实的好人
I'm not.
我不是
But that doesn't mean there weren't moments
但不代表 我想你留下来那一刻
when I truly wanted you here.
不是真的
Not for Malcolm,
不为马科
or for the money, but for me.
也不为钱,只为我
For the good and honest way that you taste.
为了尝到你的好 你的诚实
I like how you taste too.
我也喜欢你品尝
Malcolm, what did you do? James, James. You hurt him.
马科,你干什么? 詹姆斯,詹姆斯. 你打伤他了
He broke into the house,
他破门而入
he was angry, he was crazy.
他发怒,他抓狂
He killed Jeffrey and he came back to kill you.
他杀了杰弗里 现在又回来杀你
You poor, defenseless little widow.
你是可怜的,毫无防备的小寡妇
But you were ready for him, Evelyn.
但你早知他会回来的,伊夫林
You got your gun,
所以你准备了你的手♥枪♥
and you shot James.
你开枪打了詹姆斯
You shot him until he was dead.
你一直开枪直到打死了他
General Lee. Whoa.
李将军 喔
Welcome to our humble horse... Home, General Lee.
欢迎光临寒马-- 寒舍,李将军
Thank you. And you are? Scarlett McLean.
谢谢你. 你是...? 史佳丽·麦琳
And this is my father...
这是我爸爸--
This is my father. Oh.
这是我爸爸
Wilmer McLean at your service.
威尔默·麦琳随时听候你的差遣
I'm indeed honored to be making your extremely sociable acquaintance.
我真的非常荣幸能 如此亲近友好的与你结交
And why are you armed with my sword, sir?
你拿着我的剑 干什么,先生?
I like your sword, sire.
我喜欢你的剑,陛下
Thank you, Daddy. Thank you. Where is General Grant?
谢谢你,爸爸. 谢谢你 格兰将军呢?
General Grant's a-coming, sire, I know it.
格兰将军正来呢,陛下 我知道的
Excuse us.
失陪了
General Grant.
格兰将军
General Lee.
李将军
Sir, we met during the Mexican War. Do you remember?
先生,我们是在墨西哥战争中相遇的 你还记得吧?
I have come to surrender the North.
我是来投降,并交出北方的
The Mexican War, sir. Do you remember?
墨西哥战争,先生 你还记得吗?
JACOBY; Oh, yes, yes. It was a good war, as I remember.
哦,记得,记得 我记得那是场漂亮仗
Nonsense. All wars are nothing but madness.
胡说八道 所有战争除了愚蠢疯狂之外,一无是处
Disguised as the patriotic ventures of politicians,
不过是政客们打着爱国主义旗号♥ 去投机倒把的假面而已
too old and too cowardly to participate in them.
太老太懦弱 以至于他们不能参与其中
No, no, sir, I have no love for war. Me neither.
不,不,先生,我对战争没有任何感情 我也没有
And even less for politicians. Hey, amen.
甚至比政客们还少 嘿,阿门
But, as for the men who fight them,
但,对于英勇作战的战士们
they have my eternal respect and sympathy.
他们值得我永垂不朽的尊敬 和哀悼
All right, general, enough of this fruitless conversation.
好了,将军 这没完没了的对话够了
My terms:
用我的话说:
Federal officers may keep their sidearms
联邦官员们 可以保留他们的武器
and other general possessions.
和其他将军的财产
Officers and men claiming to own their own horses may keep them too.
军官们和士兵们可以去 认领自己的马,并留着它们自用
And, uh, officers and men will be allowed to return to their home,
军官们和士兵们 可以回自己老家了
not to be disturbed by the Confederate States' authorities.
再也不会被邦联当局 骚扰了
I surrender. Of course you do.
我投降了 你当然了
The articles.
条约
Here, sire, the articles. Sir.
在这儿,陛下,条约 先生
The articles, sir.
条约,先生
You will sign, General Grant. Oh, yes, yes, yes.
你会签吧,格兰将军 哦,会签,会签,当然了
And may I add that, that you've been a valiant opponent of fine character.
可以让我加上这个,你一直是个 英勇抗战的出色人物
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表