剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Eckhardt and I were business partners.
埃卡是我 以前的生意伙伴
I knew lumber, he knew Hong Kong.
我了解木材,他了解香港
We made a lot of money, had some fun.
我们赚了很多钱 合作愉快
Then I got the better of him in a piece of business,
后来我的生意 比他的更好了一些
and he tried to stab me in the back.
他就开始在背后算计我了
Really?
真的?
He's a very dangerous and powerful opponent.
他是个非常危险 和强大的对手
Eckhardt planned Andrew's death for six years.
埃卡策划了6年 就为了要将安德鲁置之死地
Does Josie know you're alive, Andy?
乔西知道你还活着吗,安迪?
Pete, dear, Josie worked for Thomas Eckhardt.
皮特,亲爱的 乔西就是为托马斯·埃卡卖♥♥命的
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
Does she still?
她还在为他卖♥♥命?
We'll know when Eckhardt arrives.
我们知道埃卡会来的
He's coming here?
他会来这里?
I've never known Josie's seductive powers to fail.
我从没见过 乔西的诱惑力失效
He'll come for her, like a rat for cheese.
他会为她而来的 就像老鼠爱芝士
Good evening. How may I help you?
晚上好. 有什么可以帮你?
I have two suites reserved.
我订了2间房♥
Name? Eckhardt.
名字? 埃卡
Thomas Eckhardt.
托马斯·埃卡
Welcome to Twin Peaks.
欢迎到双峰镇
Andy, in here. We're gonna talk.
安迪,进来. 我们得谈谈
Andy?
安迪?
Andy?
安迪?
Cooper.
库珀
I need to ask you a favor.
我要请你帮个忙
Harry, let's get one thing straight.
哈里,搞清楚了
I work for you now. You say drink coffee, I'll drink coffee.
我现在可是你的手下了 你叫我喝咖啡,我就喝咖啡
This just came over the wire from Seattle.
这刚从西雅图 来的电报
Josie told me she got away from him.
乔西告诉我 她是从他手上逃脱的
Think Josie had something to do with this?
你觉得乔西和 这是有关?
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道. 我真不知道
That's why I need you to find out.
所以才想你去查一下
Okay, Harry.
好的,哈里
When Lucy told me about your theory,
当露西告诉我 你们的猜想时
I called the orphanage and cut through the red tape.
我就打电♥话♥到孤儿院 跳过所有繁琐程序查清楚了
Nicky is no more a murderer than Lucy or I.
你可和我还有露西一样 是个正常人
I believe "pathological" was the phrase...
我相信 "病理学" 上讲--
Dick, I did not drop you on your head when I brought you into this world.
基巴,我接生你的时候 可没敲你的脑袋瓜
Don't give me cause to regret that.
可别给我后悔的理由
Doc, it's just that... Shut up, the both of you, and listen.
医生,只不过 闭嘴,你们俩,都听着
Nicky entered this world through the back door,
尼克是从一个 没有希望和前途
where hope and promise never see the light.
不见天日的后门 降生人世的
His mother was a poor immigrant chambermaid at the Great Northern.
他妈妈是个贫穷移♥民♥ 在北方大酒店做清洁女工
Nicky was conceived during an assault in a back alley
他妈妈是因为 被一个偷渡的男人
by a man who fled across the border.
在后巷强♥暴♥了 才怀上尼克的
She never reported it to the police
她从未向警方报过案
but when she began to show, she reported it to me.
但当她来就医时 她告诉了我
But Nicky's mother had a dream of a better life for herself and her child.
但尼克的母亲对自己和她的孩子 的未来有着美好的憧憬
A dream that she brought with her to this country.
她就是带着这个憧憬 来到这个国家
She decided to carry that child.
她决定留下那个孩子
But the poor wretch never saw the boy.
但这可怜人 没能看上孩子一眼
She died just as Nicky took his first breath.
尼克出生那一刻 她就死了
We buried her in potter's field and sent the infant to the orphanage.
我们把她葬在公墓 然后把那个婴儿送到了孤儿院5
For several years, Nicky was shuttled from one state home to another.
几年间,尼克穿梭于 各个收♥容♥所♥
And then one day, hope shined on little Nicky.
终于有一天 希望照耀在小尼克身上了
A young, childless couple took him into their lives.
一对年轻,无子的夫妇 把他带进了他们的生活
They were loving, caring parents.
他们是爱心十足,细心关怀的父母
But it all collapsed one terrible moment on an icy highway.
但这一切在一条结冰的高速上 全毁于一旦
There was a crash.
是一场车祸
Six-year-old Nicky managed to pull his parents from the blazing car,
6岁大的尼克设法 把父母从着火的车里拖出来
but it was too late.
但太迟了
And Nicky was alone again,
之后尼克又孤身一人了
as he is today.
直到现在
I hope you two are happy.
这下我想你们俩高兴了
James, what are you doing? What does it look like I'm doing?
詹姆斯,你这是干嘛? 我看起来像在干嘛?
Are you leaving? Are you leaving?
你要走吗?你要走吗?
I can't stay here.
我不能留在这儿
I don't understand. It's wrong!
我不明白 是错的!
Because I'm married? Yes.
因为我结婚了? 是
Yes.
是
I love you, James.
我爱你,詹姆斯
I've never said that to anybody before in my life.
我前半生中 从未对任何人说过这话
I love you.
我爱你
There's been an accident.
已经出事了
Jeffrey is dead.
杰弗里死了
His car? Yes.
他的车? 是
You killed him.
你杀了他
No. No. No.
不. 不. 不
My God! You set me up!
我的天啊! 你陷害我!
It was Malcolm's idea. He's not my brother.
是马科的主意 他不是我弟弟
Hurry, James.
快跑,詹姆斯
Go find that young girl who loves you.
去找那个爱你的 年轻女孩吧
Go.
快走
James?
詹姆斯?
Donna?
唐娜?
Donna.
唐娜
We gotta hurry.
我们快跑
Come on. Come on.
来吧. 来吧
Where is Shelly? Bad girl.
雪莉在哪儿?坏女人
No, no. Come in.
别怕,别怕. 进来吧
It's all right. I'm a friend.
没事儿. 我是朋友
Come in.
进来吧
You look like you've had a very hard night.
你样子看来 今晚吃了不少苦头
Come. Sit.
过来. 坐啊
I will help you.
我会帮你的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Leo. Leo?
里欧 里欧?
Well, Leo.
好,里欧
You can call me Windom.
你可以叫我云顿
Windom Earle.
云顿·厄尔.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表