剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Tragic, what happened. You know, he really did love Josie.
悲剧啊,发生那些事 你知道的,他真的爱乔西
Didn't we all?
难道我们不是吗?
They're going to be buried side by side.
他们将被埋葬 在一起
So they can keep an eye on each other.
那么他们就可以 互相监视了
I guess you have your reasons to be bitter.
我想你的挖苦 是有因由的
Oh, just call me a healthy skeptic.
哦,尽管把我称作一个健康的无神论者吧
Now, why did you really come to see me?
现在,说你来见我的真正 目的是什么?
I came here to give you a gift. May I?
我来这儿给你捎个礼物 可以吗?
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
Slowly.
慢点
From Thomas.
托马斯送的
I have a few things to tidy up. Then I'll be leaving tonight.
我还有些东西要整理 然后,我今晚就走
Good luck, Mrs. Martell.
祝你走运,马爹利太太
Excuse me, I'm looking for Bill or Eileen Hayward.
打搅了,我找 比尔或艾琳·海沃德
Well, they're not here right now. Can I help you?
哦,他们现在不在家呢 能帮你吗?
Well, I'm Dr. Gerald Craig,
那好吧,杰尔·奎格医生
an old friend of Will's from medical school.
是伟在医校的 老朋友
And, well, you see, I have a convention in Spokane,
嗯,那,你看 我去斯波坎市参加会议
and so I just thought I'd swing by and surprise them.
所以我就想顺道拜访 给他们个惊喜
Which daughter are you?
你是哪个女儿?
Oh. Donna. Donna.
唐娜 唐娜
Would you like to come in, Dr. Craig?
你要进来坐坐吗 奎格医生?
I'd appreciate that.
那就打搅了
Can I get you something to drink, Dr. Craig? A pop or something?
要给你拿点喝的吗 奎格医生?汽水之类的?
Thank you, no, no. Uh...
谢谢你,不了,不了
Is this your local paper?
这是你们当地的报纸?
Yeah. Pretty small town, huh?
是啊. 相当小的镇,呵?
Now, don't knock small towns until you've lived in the city.
这,在你住进城市之前 可别瞧不起这儿镇小
Donna, you know,
唐娜,知道吗
it seems like Will has found himself a little piece of heaven here.
看来伟已经在这儿 找到他自己一片小小的宁静乐土了
Now, don't you have two sisters?
好了,你不还有2个姐妹吗?
Yeah, they're younger than me. Are they both as beautiful as you?
是啊,他们比我小 2个都和你一样漂亮?
Heh. Well, I don't know.
那,我不知道
You know, your dad and I, we used to sit around
你知道吗,你♥爸♥爸和我 我们以前常围坐在一起
and try to figure how our lives would work out.
试着去设想 我们未来的生活会怎样
And it seems like he's come a little closer to the mark than I have.
现在看来,他似乎 比我更接近目标
You're in high school? Unfortunately.
你在读高中? 是啊,真不幸
I felt exactly the same way. Heh.
我也觉得是
You know, high school is difficult, you know.
你了解,高中难熬啊 是啊
You have no idea what you want to do with your life,
你不知道 你将来想要干什么
so it seems that absolutely none of it applies to your life.
似乎你的人生 一片茫然
You're right. Heh, heh.
你说的是
Well, don't worry. It'll all work out.
嗯,别担心. 会好起来的
For now, you just enjoy it in all its absurdity.
目前来说,你就只管去做些荒谬言行 尽情享受所有的怪诞事物好了
Okay.
好的
Oh, I have a small gift for your dad.
噢,我带了个小礼物给你♥爸♥爸
Now, can I trust you not to open it?
那么,我能相信你不会打开它吗?
Sure. Ha, ha.
当然了
You know, speaking of school,
你知道吧,提到学校
Will and I graduated 30 years ago this month.
伟和我就是30年前 的这个月毕业的
So I... It's a small remembrance for him.
所以 我-- 一个给他的小纪念品
Well, I should be on my way.
那好,我该走了
Oh, this is the number where I'm staying.
噢,这是我住的地方 的电♥话♥号♥码
I hope to see you later, Donna.
希望迟点再会,唐娜
Me too.
我也是
How are you holding up, Pete?
你准备的怎样了,皮特?
I've been through every stalemate game in recorded history.
我已经查过历史纪录里的 每一个比赛的僵局了
And I've jerry-rigged a few of these country standoffs
我还草草的编了几个 农家风格的僵局
that they don't write about in books.
书上没有的
But it's no use. I mean, there isn't a stalemate game on earth
不过没用. 我意思是 这世上根本就没有僵局
that you don't lose at least a few foot soldiers.
就算你连几个步兵 都没损失
I mean, the classic Herbstman.
我是指,就连最经典的和斯曼棋局
You wind up with six pieces. Now, I can improve on that.
你也只能救6步棋 目前,我能作点改善
But even if I get there in half the time and wind up with 12,
但就算我在一半时间内走到那儿 救12步
that means six people die.
那意味着还是有6个人会死
Do your best, Pete.
你尽力而为吧,皮特
Windom Earle's genius carries with it the vice of impatience.
云顿·厄尔有性急的恶习 和他的天才一样是与生俱来的
He doesn't want pawns. He wants royalty.
他不想要兵卒 他要皇
Protect those, particularly the queen, and we can frustrate him.
保护那些,特别是皇后 那么我们就能挫败他
You can't do that.
你不能那样走
My students.
我的学生们
Mr. Martell, Andy moved his knight without doing the little hook thing.
马爹利先生,安迪还没用放行棋 就走骑士了
You don't have to do the little hook thing. That's optional.
你不一定非要 用放行棋. 那是随意的
Andy, the knight has to do the little hook thing.
安迪,走骑士 必须先走放行棋
Every time? It's a privilege.
每次都要吗? 那是一种特权
No one else gets to make that move.
其它没有一个是这样走的
Okay, Mr. Martell.
那好吧,马爹利先生
I guess some people don't know quite as much as they think they do.
我猜有些人才不会想那么多 他们爱干啥干啥
Check.
将军
We thought it best we come see you.
我想我们 最好来见你
As you know, that pattern on the back of my neck
正如你所知,那个在我后颈 的图案
appeared during my experience with...
是我遇到那个什么时 出现的..
Of course, no idea as to how it got there.
当然 不知道当时它怎么会在那儿的
And you noticed it today?
然后你今天注意到了?
My log noticed. I remember.
是我的圆木注意到的. 我记得
What do you remember, Margaret?
你记得什么,玛格利特?
Look at the back of my leg.
看我的后腿
I was 7 years old.
我那时才7岁
I went walking up in the woods,
我当时正走在树林子里
and when I got back, I was told that I had disappeared for a day.
然后当我回来时,我被告知 原来我已经失踪1天了
All I could recall was a flash of light,
我能记起的全部就是一道闪光
and that mark was on my leg.
和我腿上的这印记
We all three recall the light.
我们3个都记的那光
And also the call of the owl.
还有,猫头鹰的叫声
Yes, I remember.
是,我记得
The only other time I saw that sight and heard that sound
还仅有另一次 我又见过那景象和听过那声音
was right before my husband died.
就在我丈夫去世前
In the fire.
在火里
I'm connecting with something. Yes.
我和某些事有着关联 是的
What?
是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Mm!...
嗯
No one's ever sung a song to me before.
之前没人对我 唱过歌♥
You must have been serenaded at least once or twice.
肯定有人对你唱过小夜曲 至少会有一次或两次
I don't inspire much singing.
我没受到多少歌♥唱的启发
Most boys are afraid.
大多数男孩都害怕
Well, they don't know you, then.
那,只是他们不了解你
Not really.
真不了解
I don't think anybody really knows me.
我不觉得 有任何人了解我
It sounds like a warning.
听起来像是个警告
I know.
我知道
If there's another guy...
如果有另一个人..
There was someone, but not anymore.
曾经有过一个 但不复存在了
There's nobody.
不再有了
So, what do you wanna do now?
那,你现在打算怎么办呢?
Know anymore cowboy tricks?
知道牛仔的一些小把戏吗?
If you've got a lariat in that picnic basket,
如果你有一个套索 在那个野餐篮子里
I could lasso passing cattle.
我能套住路过的家畜
I don't think there's a cow for miles.
我想这儿几里内都不会有一头奶牛的
Stray dogs, raccoons, birds, weasels.
那就套迷路狗,浣熊 鸟,黄鼠狼
You had a visitor.
有人来看你
Who's that?
是谁?
Somebody you went to medical school with named Gerald Craig.
一个和你上医校的 叫杰尔·奎格的人
Gerald Craig? That's not possible, Donna.
杰尔·奎格? 那不可能,唐娜
Well, yeah. He said he was on his way to a convention in Spokane.
嗯,真的. 他说他去 斯波坎市参加会议
He knew everything about me.
他还知道我的一切
Here's his number, and this.
这是他的号♥码,还有这个
Gerald Craig was my roommate.
杰尔·奎格是我的室友
He drowned on a rafting trip on the Snake River.
后来他在蛇河 玩漂流艇时淹死了
I was there, Donna. I tried to save him.
我当时就在那儿,唐娜 我还尝试去救他
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表