剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Well, you say the magic words. Good.
那好,这可是你说的 很好
Nicely done, Ernie. Are you making this up?
干的漂亮,尔尼 这是你编造出来的吗?
No, no.
不,不
This is the Professor, our new broker.
这是教授 我们的新买♥♥办
Hi.
嗨
You can handle a puny little bundle like this, can't you?
像这么一小捆货你能 处理的过来吧,行吗?
Yes, he can take care of it for us, can't you?
是啊,他能为我们照看好的 你行吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢,行,行,行
Hank, take the Professor down to the tables.
汉克,带教授下去 赌桌那里
I understand you have a very good system
我知道你 有一套非常好的
for the craps and roulette.
双骰和轮盘赌的系统
Very scientific, eh?
很科学的,是吧?
I don't gamble anymore. I used to, but I don't gamble anymore.
我没再赌了 我以前有,但现在不赌了
It's a mug's game, you know? Mm. Tsk, tsk, tsk. No.
是个徒劳无功的游戏,你懂吗?
We all gamble here. Ah.
不. 我们这所有人都赌
You must enjoy life.
你一定要会享受生活
Yeah, I'll try it. Thank you. Yes. Come on.
对吧,我尽量. 谢谢你 就是. 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
来吧. 我们去吧
I don't like the look of him. Too nervous.
我不喜欢他的样子 太紧张兮兮
We'll see, won't we?
我们走着瞧吧,对么?
Four for us, and just a little to put the last nail in Cooper's coffin.
我们4个,还差一丁点儿 就能将库珀置于死地了
I'll call you when I'm done. Where will you put it?
我搞完了给你电♥话♥ 你会把它放在哪儿?
The car.
车上
Won't take much, just a trace of this.
不会带很多 就这儿一点
I want him crucified.
我会要他死得很难看
Oh... Josie. Josie. Help me, Harry.
乔西. 乔西 救救我,哈里
At the time, I did what I thought was right.
当时 我只是做我认为对的事
I must now face the consequences.
现在我必须承受后果了
You can do no more.
你也无能为力
You know, major, I find myself thinking a lot about Bob.
你知道吗,少校 我发现自己常常想起很多关于鲍勃的事
If he truly exists.
如果他是真实的存在
I've pondered that same question continuously
自从这件骇人惨案发生以来
since this horror was revealed to us.
我也一直不断的思考着同一个 问题
I try to imagine him out there incarnate,
我试着去想像那个 在化身之外的他
looking for another victim to inhabit.
总想方设法寻找另一个受害者寄居
There are powerful forces of evil.
这世上有强大的邪恶力量
It is some men's fate to face great darkness.
而某些人的命运就是要 去面对这股巨大的黑暗
We each choose how to react.
我们每个人都在选择怎样的反应
If the choice is fear,
如果选择了恐惧
then we become vulnerable to darkness.
那我们就会变得脆弱易折 让黑暗有机可乘
There are ways to resist.
总会有办法去抵抗它的
You, sir, were blessed with certain gifts.
你,先生,被祝福的人 天神祐你
In this respect, you're not alone.
在这方面,你并不是孤军作战的
Have you ever heard of the White Lodge?
你听说过 守日门吗?
The White Lodge?
守日门?
No, I don't believe I have.
没,没听说过
Major, I'm gonna take a moment here.
少校,我走开 一下
I feel the call of nature.
我要方便方便去了
There's nothing quite like urinating out in the open air.
没什么比在野外 「嘘嘘」更爽的了
I look forward to hearing more about this White Lodge.
我期待听到更多 有关守日门的事
When I return from my journey.
但先等我办完事
Cooper!
库珀!
Cooper!
库珀!
Major Briggs?
布里格斯少校?
Major!
少校!
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表