剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Acts like he's never seen a kiss before.
那反应,好像他之前 从没见过人接吻似的
Uh, Gordon?
戈登?
Take another look, sonny, it's gonna happen again.
再看看清楚咯,傻小子 又来了
All right, class, what did that sip reveal for us?
好了,同学们 刚啜的那一小口向我们透露了些什么呢?
What flavors are we enjoying?
我们正享受着什么味道呢?
Tastes kind of woody.
有点木的口味
No, not really.
不,事实上不是
Anyone else? Lana?
还有谁回答?拉娜?
Mm!...
嗯
Banana? Yes.
香蕉? 对了
There is a hint of banana. That's the metachloric acid.
有香蕉作点缀的意味 那是一种模仿香蕉味的化学合成酸
Very good.
很好
What else? Banana.
还有什么? 香蕉
Chocolate.
巧克力
Correct, Andy.
正确,安迪
Why don't we just skip the wine and have a banana split?
喝香蕉味酒,这不多此一举吗, 我们干吗不直接去吃香蕉船呢?
Let's take another sip, shall we?
让我们来啜另一口,好吗?
Swallowing this time, and see what else we can discern.
这次吞掉 看还有什么我们能分辨出来的
What else can we taste?
我们还能尝出其它味道吗?
What other wonder invites taste buds toward pleasure?
还有其它什么奇妙的味道 在取悦着你的味蕾呢?
Gosh, Dick.
天啊,基巴
Well, I just never knew wine could have so many different qualities.
唔,我从来都不知道 酒原来有这么多不同的特质
It's amazing, isn't it? A really good wine is like a symphony.
神奇吧,不是吗? 一款真正的好酒就如同一个交响乐
And what is your reaction, Lucy?
你有什么感觉,露西?
I'm pregnant. I'm not supposed to drink.
我是孕妇 本就不该喝酒
Love is hell.
爱是地狱
Sorry?
什么?
Love, it's hell.
爱,简直就是地狱
The Hindus say love is a ladder to heaven.
印度教♥徒♥说 爱是天堂之梯
The Hindus have also been known to take hikes on hot coals
他们还常常赤足 行走在火炭上,以此为乐
for recreational purposes.
并因此而闻名
Self-discipline.
那是一种自律
Self-discipline and love? There's a bad match.
自律和爱? 好不搭调
Earthly love.
世俗之爱
What other kind is there?
还有其它的选择吗?
When you're in it,
当你入世了
no other.
就别无选择
It hits you like an 18-wheeler, doesn't it? And there's no relief.
那感觉就像给18铜人痛打了一顿 却仍未得到解脱,对吧?
It makes you feel more alive.
那只会让你感到更真切
It makes you feel more of everything.
让你对一切都感到 更真切
Pain included.
包括痛苦
Especially pain.
尤其是痛苦
I can't stop thinking about her.
我控制不住要去想她
Sounds like you've got a pretty serious case.
听来你的情况 颇严重
Brother, I'm roped, tied and branded.
哥们,我心乱如麻 魂牵梦绕又刻骨铭心
She feel the same way?
她有同样的感觉吗?
Here's hoping.
希望是
How about you? You on the critical list too?
那你呢? 你也上了黑名单?
Feels like someone's taking a crowbar to my heart.
感觉我的心 给人用撬棍一下子撬开了
Hey, that's not bad.
嘿,那不赖嘛
No, I think it's been locked away long enough.
不赖,我想它也被封锁的 够久了
That's good.
那是好事
Here's hoping. Here's to you.
希望是 敬你的
Mr. Wheeler? Telegram for you, sir. Thank you.
维乐先生?你的电报,先生 谢谢你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Damn.
真该死
Bellman? Yes, sir.
服务生? 是的,先生
Kindly tell the front desk I'll be checking out.
麻烦你转告前台 我要退房♥
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是,先生 谢谢你
See you.
再见
Good luck. Good luck to you.
祝你好运 你也是
Would you pass the peas, Donna?
你能递一下豌豆吗,唐娜?
Thanks.
谢谢
Mom, could I ask you something? Sure.
妈,能问你点事吗? 当然
How do you know Benjamin Horne?
你是怎么认识本杰明·荷恩的?
Uh, Eileen, I told, uh, Donna
艾琳,我告诉过唐娜了
about the Heal the Planet benefit you're working on.
就是你在进行的那个 救治蓝色行星的慈善活动
Heal the Planet?
救治蓝色行星?
I saw him at the house.
我看到他来这儿了
You drove to see him yesterday?
然后,你昨天开车去见他?
Oh. Yes, he's offered to give us some time.
是啊,他说他会贡献一点时间 和我们一起搞活动
I know he favors several local charities.
我就知道他有善心 去做几个本地的慈善活动
Well, that must have been it.
那,就一定是它了
One of the local charities must have sent Mom's roses.
一定是其中一个慈善会 给妈妈送的玫瑰花
Uh, would you pass the peas, Donna?
你能递一下豌豆吗,唐娜?
I think roses are really romantic, don't you?
不过我觉得玫瑰真的很浪漫 你说呢?
Donna, pass your mother the peas.
唐娜,递豌豆给你妈妈
How's school going?
在学校过的怎样?
Great.
好极了
All the girls are real excited about Miss Twin Peaks.
所有的女生都在为双峰小姐 兴奋不已
Fine tradition. I worked with the pageant for years.
优良传统 我参与选美工作好多年了
I entered.
我参加了
Really?
真的?
You never seemed very interested before.
你以前好像 不是特别感兴趣
Well, I guess I just figured
嗯,我才想到的
I could use the scholarship money to study overseas.
我可以用那笔奖学金 出国留学
We thought at first it might be a bomb.
我们觉得 那可能是个炸♥弹♥
We don't exactly have a bomb squad, so Andy brought his metal detector.
我们没有拆弹小组 所以安迪带了金属探测器
If it is a bomb, it's not metallic and there's no ticking sound.
如果是个炸♥弹♥,却没有探出金属成分 也没有嘀嗒声
Harry, there was a time when I could comprehend,
哈里,曾经有过一段时间 我能以高度清晰的思维
with a high degree of clarity, Windom Earle's twisted logic.
去完全理解 云顿·厄尔扭曲的逻辑
But his actions of late have left me completely bewildered.
但他最近的行动 让我完全不知所措
He is changing the pattern of the game board.
他正改变棋盘 上的格局
Any hope of deducing his next move has evaporated.
任何能推理他下一步行动的 希望已经破灭了
Andy, would you please direct everyone
安迪,能麻烦你 指挥大家
well behind the police cruiser?
躲到巡逻警车后吗?
Harry, please stand back.
哈里. 请大家往后站
There could be plastic explosives in there...
可能有塑料炸♥药♥ 在里面--
Agent Cooper wants everyone back behind the cruiser.
库珀大家要大家 躲到巡逻车后
chemicals,
化学物
and whatever else hell could imagine.
不敢想像 还会有什么鬼东西
My greatest fear?
我最大的恐惧?
Windom Earle merely condescends to logic.
就是云顿·厄尔 不再按逻辑出牌
Leaving us the task of unraveling an insane man's terrifying caprice.
那留给我们的任务就艰巨了,要如何解释 一个疯子那种可怕的反覆无常.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表