剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Are you afraid of your husband?
你怕你的丈夫么?
Are you?
你怕吗?
There's nothing to talk about.
这么什么好说的
I know what it's like to be alone.
我了解什么是孤独的滋味
You are afraid of him, aren't you?
你怕他,不是吗?
Why don't you just leave?
为什么你不离开?
It's complicated.
没那么简单
Oh, my God, it's him.
噢,我的天啊,他回来了
I've gotta go.
我得走了
It's not as bad as I made it out to be.
事情没有那么坏
Oh, look who's here. Did Daddy have a change of heart?
哦,看谁来了 爸爸改变主意了?
Daddy just made the smartest decision that he's made all year.
爸爸只是做了这些年来 最明智的决定而已
Oh, yeah? That's not saying much. What did he do?
哦,真的?那不能说明什么 他做了什么?
He put me on the payroll. Hahaha.
工资单上有我的名字了
Bobby, you junior achiever, you.
波比,你是3年班的成功人士了,好家伙你
And, uh, this right here?
就在这儿了
This is my first assignment. Ah.
我的首个任务
Anything I can help you with?
有什么我可以帮助你吗?
Maybe.
可能
Maybe you can help me celebrate
或许你帮我庆祝
after I show this to the boss.
在我给老板看了这个之后
Well, you know what I think, Bobby Briggs?
那好,你知道我怎么想的 波比·布里格斯?
Tell.
说
I think that we should think
我在想我们应该想想
about doing business together.
在一起搞点什么生意
Audrey, I like the way you think.
欧蕊,你这个点子不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Mr. Horne, how's it going?
嘿,荷恩先生,过的还好?
What, uh...? What is this you're doing here, exactly?
其实,你这是 在这干嘛呢?
Gettysburg, day one.
盖茨堡,第一天
The South is winning.
南方会赢的
I followed Hank, got those pictures you wanted.
我跟踪了汉克 拍下了你想要的照片
You see, I don't know what he's up to, but I'm sure it's no good.
你看,我不知道他在干嘛 但我肯定不是什么好事
I mean, I've never seen these guys before,
我意思是,我之前从没见过 这些家伙们
but they're not exactly from the Rotary, if you know what I mean.
但他们肯定不是从罗特里来的 如果你懂我意思的话
I like you, Bobby. Oh, I like you too.
我喜欢你,波比 哦,我也喜欢你
How much am I paying you?
我要付你多少钱好呢?
Mm!...
啊
We haven't actually discussed money.
我们其实还没 谈论过钱的事呢
Well, you can consider this your first raise.
那好,你可以把这当作 你的第一次加薪
Now, you come back tomorrow, and we will discuss a full-time position.
那,你每天再来 我们会谈谈给你一个全职的职位
Thank you, Ben. I won't let you down.
谢谢你,本 我不会让你失望的
Mm!!
噢
Nectar of the gods, my dear.
上帝之甘露,我亲爱的
It's the bubbles.
就是那些泡泡
Thank you, Pete.
谢谢你,皮特
That's very lyrical.
非常抒情
It's Yeats.
是叶芝的诗
He's a poet.
他是一个诗人
Yes, I know.
是,我知道
The only other toast I know is a limerick.
我知道还有其他打油诗 可以用来祝酒的
No, really. Really, Pete, that was...
不,真的. 真的,皮特,那是--
Yes. We'll have our appetizers now.
是 现在上开胃菜吧
Yes. Oh, Josie.
是的 噢,乔西
I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that even though your station in this household has changed,
虽然你在这个家的地位 已经改变了
I intend to show you all the respect and affection that you deserve.
我还是打算让你 获得应有的尊重和慈爱
Thank you, Catherine. And I will try to do the same.
谢谢你,凯萨琳 我会努力回报的
Oh, and put on your little maid's cap.
哦,还有戴上你的那顶小小女佣帽吧
Catherine, uh, don't you think maybe you're being a little hard on her?
凯萨琳,难道你不觉得 你有点难为她了吗?
I mean, she is still part of the family.
我意思是,她仍是这个家的一分子
Josie had a hand in Andrew's death,
乔西要为安德鲁的死负责
and she did everything in her power to destroy me.
而且她极尽所能 要干掉我
She is lucky she's not hanging from a tree.
她没被吊死在树上 很走运了
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Not the Josie I know.
乔西不会的
I would like to propose a toast to Ben Horne's double-cross.
我倒想建议为本·荷恩 被出♥卖♥♥♥
Here's to Josie Packard's dirty deeds.
为乔西·帕卡的 卑鄙伎俩
And here's to the woman who brought them down.
还有为坐在这儿打败他们 的那个女人,喝上一杯
Here's to me.
敬我的
Here's to you, poodle.
敬你的,小贵妇狗
Diane, I'm holding in my hand a nationally distributed newspaper.
戴安,我手上正拿着 一份全国发行的报纸呢
My opening move, responding to Windom Earle's opening move,
走出了我的第一步,回应 云顿·厄尔走出的第一步
was printed in the personal columns per my instructions.
按我的指示 都印在个人专栏上了
But I've already received his response to this yesterday.
但我昨天 就已经收到他的回应
He anticipated my response to his opening move perfectly.
他早就预料到 我会怎样回应他了
He's toying with me, Diane.
他在耍我,戴安
I wonder where he is and what he's planning.
我要知道他在哪儿 和他的计划是什么
Meanwhile, I've spent the past two days
同时 我利用这2天没抢
without badge and gun the best way I know how:
没警章的日子 去好好的活动了一下身子:
Occupying both body and spirit.
还有放松了一下精神
Looked into some real estate,
当地的中介商
what the local agent charitably refers to as a fixer-upper.
很热情的带我看了 些有待修葺的房♥产
Nonetheless, it's a place where a man might make a home,
虽然如此,那里仍不失为 一个成家立业
raise a family, which is something, in spite of my past,
的好地方,尽管我对过去的事 还是耿耿于怀
I still hope I'm able to do.
但我希望自己仍能面对它
However, as is the case here in Twin Peaks,
然而,正如这次双峰镇 发生的命案所显露的
even this bucolic hideaway is filled with secrets.
原来这世外桃源里 也是满布着秘密
Secrets that may be connected to my trouble at the Bureau
和我局里的麻烦事 有关的秘密
and the cocaine that was found in my automobile.
在我车里 发现了可♥卡♥因♥
Agent Hardy's deliberations will soon be completed.
哈蒂探员 会快就会有结论了
And if I'm not adequately able to defend myself,
如果我不能够充分的 为自己辩护
there's a very real possibility of imprisonment.
那很有可能会 坐牢了
Hello, Agent Cooper. Audrey.
你好,库珀探员 欧蕊
This is for you. I stole it.
这是给你的. 我偷来的
Don't you think you'd better give it back?
你不觉得 把它放回原处更好些吗?
Not until you look at what's inside.
不,直到你看到里面是什么
Okay.
那好吧
What am I gonna find in here, Audrey?
我会在这儿发现 些什么呢,欧蕊?
Pictures my father paid for.
我爸爸顾人拍的
I did good, didn't I?
我做的很好吧,是吗?
Audrey, you did better than good.
欧蕊,你何止做的好
You may have saved my life.
你已经能救我一命了
Good.
好
So that makes us even now, right?
那现在我们算是扯平了,对吗?
Denise. Hi, Coop.
迪尼斯 嗨,库
Come in.
进来吧
Sorry, am I interrupting something?
抱歉,我不打搅你们吧?
Special Agent Denise Bryson, Drug Enforcement Agency.
特派探员迪尼斯·莱森 毒品监察部的
This is a very good friend of mine, Audrey Horne.
这是我一个非常要好的朋友 欧蕊·荷恩
They have women agents?
原来他们有女探员?
More or less.
或多或少吧
Audrey, if you'll excuse us. Agency business.
欧蕊,如果你不介意 我们有公事要谈
I thought you were suspended.
我以为你停职了
I am.
是啊
Thanks again. Good night.
再次感谢. 晚安
Thank you. Heh. You're welcome. Ha, ha.
也谢谢你. 别客气
These are photographs of an abandoned property
这些照片是在 一处废旧房♥那儿拍到的
on the outskirts of town.
就在镇的郊野边上
Jean Renault, Hank Jennings,
尚·雷诺,汉克·詹宁斯
Norma Jennings' stepfather, Sergeant King, mounted police.
诺玛·詹宁斯的继父 还有加拿大的金警官
They were at the scene earlier today.
他们今早 的活动场面
In the kitchen I found traces of cocaine and the baby laxative used to step it up.
我在厨房♥里发现了一道可♥卡♥因♥痕迹 还有用来稀释它的婴儿泻药
I think if you compare this, which was taken from the farm,
你把这个,我从农庄那儿取回来的 和在车上发现的
with the stuff found in my automobile, you'll find it to be a match.
对比一下 你会发现它们是一样的
That's good news, Coop. Yeah.
那是个好消息,库 是啊
Now, can we talk about something more important?
现在,我们能讲些 更重要的事了吗?
Exactly how old is that girl?
那女孩到底几岁了?
Denise, I would assume you're no longer interested in girls.
迪尼斯,我以为你 不再对女孩感兴趣了
Coop, I may be wearing a dress,
库,我身穿裙子了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表