剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'm just the messenger.
我只是来传话的
From whom?
帮谁传?
They request a large sum of money.
他们要一大笔赎金
How much?
多少?
I require something else entirely.
我还有其他要求
They should bear the cost of their own middleman.
他们应该承担 中介费
Number one.
第一
Your business up there
你那里的生意
is being run by pickpockets and fools.
已经慢慢给那些 吃里扒外的庸才侵蚀
A dollar earned is a dollar stolen.
赚到的钱左手进右手出
Are you aware of that?
你注意到了吗?
I have my suspicions.
我早就怀疑了
What you need is a partner.
你需要一个合伙人
Someone who can take care of these little problems.
一个可以帮你 处理这些琐事的人
I have a partner. Okay.
我已经有合伙人了 那好
Do you want my help or no?
那你到底想不想我帮你?
Yes.
想
One more thing.
还有一个
I want this man to bring to me the ransom.
我要这个人 带赎金过来
This man is an FBI agent.
这个人是联邦调查局的探员
Do you want your daughter back?
你想赎回你女儿吗?
Of course, I want my daughter back - but I can't... - Shh.
这当然,我当然想赎回女儿 但我不能--
Cash...
现金..
...partner...
...合伙人..
...FBI man.
...探员
This is supposed to be an equitable exchange.
这个交易 还真划算
This could turn out well.
顺其自然就好
Expect a call tomorrow...
那明天等你电♥话♥..
...noon.
...中午
Janet. Ahem.
珍妮特
Find Agent Cooper for me. It's urgent.
快给我找库珀探员 急事
You're kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
What's he look like?
他长得怎样?
Well, you're looking real pretty today, Donna.
哇,唐娜 你今天好漂亮
Thanks. Special occasion?
谢谢 约会吗?
Yeah. I'm having lunch today with someone I met on my route.
对. 送餐时认识的 约了他一起吃午饭
Bedpans and shut-ins. Who's to meet?
老尿壶和自闭症 有什么好约会的?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
Don't spill the soup. Thanks, Louie.
别把汤洒了 谢了,路易
Hey, listen to this.
嘿,有好消息
I just got a call from Louie at the Northern.
北方酒店的那个路易 刚给我打了电♥话♥
M.T. Wentz is coming to Twin Peaks.
安·提·文思 要来双峰镇了
Empty who?
菩提·肉丝是谁?
Hank, he's the most powerful restaurant critic in the state.
汉克,他是我国最有威望的 一个美食评论家
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是啊
And a good review from him and his Seattle paper
如果他能在西雅图邮报 上为我们美言几句
could give us a lot of business.
那我们双食店就火了
So she's gonna try to send him our way.
路易说会想办法 介绍他过来吃饭
What's he look like?
他长什么样子?
Well, nobody knows. I guess it's a secret.
这个,每人见过 我猜是个秘密
But he's supposed to be arriving today.
但估计他 今天就会到
Then we still got time.
那我们还有时间
Time for what, Hank?
有什么时间,汉克?
Time for what, Hank?
有什么时间,汉克?
I'm gonna pick up some flowers
我要去采些花回来
and maybe some candles and some tablecloths.
还有漂亮的蜡烛 和桌布
And what can we add to the menu? Some specials maybe.
菜牌上你看再加点什么菜式? 特别点的
I always wanted to try some regional dishes.
我一直都想 加些地方小菜了
Mm! Babe, we're gonna trick this place out like Christmas on the Fourth of July.
宝贝,我们要把这里打扮得漂漂亮亮 就像过圣诞和国♥庆♥一样
Oh, and I think you should give Big Ed a call.
噢,我觉得 你应该打个电♥话♥给大个儿艾德
Why? Well...
为什么? 嗯..
...you're still friendly, right?
...你们不是好朋友吗,对吧?
So maybe this Wentz guy stops in for gas.
那个文思可能 会停在那儿加油
Ed could suggest the Double R to any new faces he sees.
要是艾德见到陌生人 叫他通知一声
I'll call him. Good.
我会跟他说的 好
You do that.
记住了
So...
那么..
...what shall we drink to?
...为什么干杯好呢?
To Laura.
为劳拉
To Laura.
为劳拉
In our hearts and memories, locked.
铭刻心中
Her diary.
她的日记
Did I tell you I had it?
我告诉过你她日记的事吗?
Laura's diary? Mmhm.
劳拉的日记?
Shall I read something from it?
我给你读一段怎样?
It seems appropriate.
今天似乎很合适
Please. Mm. Ah.
读吧
"But still I'm afraid to tell her of my fantasies and my nightmares.
"但我还是不敢告诉她 我的美梦和恶梦
Sometimes she's good at understanding.
有时她会 理解我说的
Other times she just giggles and I don't have the nerve to ask
但大多数时候她都会笑话我 而我也没有这个勇气告诉她
why things like that are funny to her.
真搞不懂她听了 有什么会觉得好笑
So I feel badly again and shut up about it for a long time.
我却感觉遭透了 所以我很长一段时间没再提起
I love Donna very mu...
我是那么的爱唐娜--
But sometimes I worry that she wouldn't be around me at all
但有时我又很害怕 她再也不在我身边了
if she knew what my insides were like.
她知道我内心的 困扰吗
Black and dark and soaked with dreams of...
暗黑的力量 渗透了我的梦..
...big, big men and different ways that they might hold me
...那,那高个儿男人也许会 想方设法捉到我
and take me into their control."
和控制我."
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, don't be.
别,别这样说
I... I was just, I mean...
嗯-- 我只是觉得,我是说--
I mean, if that's evidence, shouldn't we give that to the sheriff?
我是说,这也算是证据 我们不是应该交给警方吗?
No.
不
I mean...
我意思是..
I've... I've read this from cover to cover, Donna,
我-- 我已经 从头到尾看过了,唐娜
and there are no solutions here.
里面没有答案
Besides...
而且..
...she gave it to me.
...是她给我的东西
Why?
为什么?
People come to me and tell me their stories
人们来我这里 讲他们的故事
about the world outside.
他们在外面的故事
I take their stories and place them
我聆听 并用文字
in a larger context.
记录下来
A sort of living novel.
再整理成小说
Who tells you?
谁和你讲故事?
Oh, friends.
噢,朋友
Lovers.
爱人
Well, maybe, someday, you will too.
嗯,或许,某天,你也愿意讲
You were right.
给你说中了
Her kidnappers contacted me this morning.
那些绑匪今天上午 联♥系♥我了
Damn me, but you were right.
我真该死,而你是对的
Why didn't you alert the sheriff?
你为什么不报♥警♥?
They'll kill her at first sign of police involvement. That's why I called you.
如果警方介入,他们会立刻杀了她 所以我才找你来
That's no reason to circumvent normal channels.
但这不是理由来规避 正常的办案渠道
Normal channels won't bring my daughter back to me alive.
按常规办案 我女儿就没法活着回来了
You and Audrey...
你和欧蕊..
You have a special relationship.
关系特别
You, of all people,
你,所有人
understand her value to me.
都知道她对我多重要
They wanna make the exchange tomorrow.
他们明天 就要赎金
Audrey...
欧蕊..
...for $125,000.
...12万5千美金
Cash.
现金
But I must ask you.
但我请求你
Will you take it there?
你能送钱过去吗?
Josie.
乔西
Oh, Pete.
噢,皮特
So sorry.
我真难过
Yeah, me too.
是,我也是
You know, I...
你知道,我..
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表