剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah. Here.
是啊. 你看
Pileated woodpecker.
红冠黑啄木鸟
Outstanding.
太出色了
Harry?
哈里?
Yeah, Pete.
说吧,皮特
Harry, Josie's gone.
哈里,乔西走了
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
When I came home from the late shift,
当我下晚班 回到家
she left a note on the kitchen table, no explanations, no goodbyes.
她留个条子在厨房♥的桌子上 没有解释,没有再见
A note.
就一张纸条
She sold the mill to Ben Horne.
她把锯木厂卖♥♥了给本·荷恩
Well, not exactly.
嗯,不完全是
You don't have to explain.
你不必解释了
I loved her.
我爱她
There. I said it.
瞧. 我说出来了
No offense, Harry. Eh.
别见怪,哈里
I loved her too.
我也爱她
I stood there and watched her go. Watched her assistant
我站在那儿亲眼看着她走 还有她的助手
carry her bags away.
拿着她的行李离开了
Her assistant?
她的助手?
Yeah, Asian fellow. Never saw him before.
是啊,亚洲人 以前从没见过他
What did he look like?
他长什么样?
Average height, medium build, ponytail.
一般高 中等身材,马尾辫子
Oh, that was her cousin, Jonathan.
噢,那是他表哥,叫乔纳森
She said it was her assistant, Mr. Lee.
她说那是她助手 李先生
Mr. Lee?
李先生?
Harry, I have a bad feeling.
哈里,我有不祥感
I'm right there with you, Pete. Harry.
我也有同感,皮特 哈里
Hello, Pete. Gerard's missing. He knocked the deputy out.
你好,皮特. 杰勒德不见了 他把警卫打昏了
Pete, you'll have to excuse us.
皮特,抱歉我们得走了
He don't get far.
他跑不远的
Hi, sheriff. Agent Cooper.
嗨,警长. 库珀探员
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy? What?
露西? 怎么了?
Andy?
安迪?
Step right in, Pete.
幸灾乐祸吧,皮特
We desperate criminals are locked safely in our cages.
我们这些绝望罪犯 被安全的关在自己的笼子里了
I have a message for you.
我有个口信给你
Greetings from the boys down at the mill?
锯木厂那些小伙子们 的问候?
Ah. But first, a little music.
但先来点音乐
Hello, Benjamin.
你好,本杰明
Oh, I'm sorry I haven't dropped by for a visit, dear.
噢,很抱歉我没有 亲自去探望你,亲爱的
But I have a strong aversion to prisons.
因为我非常厌恶 去监狱
How awful... She's alive?
那里太恶心了 她还活着?
The night we spent together lost in love.
我们共度的那晚 迷失在爱意里
When was that? It seems so long ago.
那时什么时候的事了? 似乎那么的遥远
Almost like a dream.
就像做了一个梦
Oh, yes, I remember, it was the night Laura Palmer died.
噢,对,我记起来了 就是劳拉·帕尔默死的那晚
Memory is so unreliable finally, maybe it was a dream.
记忆最终是不可靠的 那也许只是个梦
Maybe it never happened.
也许从未发生过
To tell you the truth, I can't be sure anymore.
告诉你吧 我再也不能确定了
What does she want? I'll pay anything. What does she want?
她想要什么?我什么都给 她想要什么?
You okay there, Benji?
你还好吧,笨笨?
In exchange for my testimony, dear,
想交换我的证言,亲爱的
you will sign the mill and Ghostwood Estates back over to me.
你要把锯木厂 和格斯伍的地♥产♥合同签回来给我
I will consider letting you keep your precious hotel.
我会考虑把你的宝贝酒店 租给你用
A representative of mine will come to you
我的代理人 在24小时内
with the documents within 24 hours.
会带上文件去见你
If you won't cooperate...
如果你不合作..
Well, I'm confident that you'll go on from here
那好,我相信 你放出去以后
to excel in one or another of the many fine career opportunities
由联邦监狱系统 提供的众多工作机会里
offered by the federal prison system.
其中一定有一个 是你能够胜任的
Ben, so nice to see you again.
本,再见到你真好
She set me up.
她设计陷害我
That Catherine.
那个凯萨琳
She set me up.
她陷害我
She's a cautioned, isn't she?
她可是个危险人物,不是吗?
You set me up! You bitch! You bitch!
你陷害我! 你这婊♥子♥! 你这婊♥子♥!
I'll get you, you bitch.
我不会放过你的,你这婊♥子♥
Set me up.
想害我
Set me up.
想害我
Chicks and ducks and geese Better scurry
小鸡小鸭小鹅鹅 赶快散开
When I take you out in the surrey
当我带着你乘马车外出
When I take you out in the surrey With the fringe on top
当我带着你乘马车外出 车顶装饰着漂亮的流苏
When I take you out in the surrey
当我带着你乘马车外出
When I take you out in the surrey
当我带着你乘马车外出
With the fringe on top
车顶装饰着漂亮的流苏
Harry, are driver education programs mandatory in your school system?
哈里,驾驶课程在你们学校里 是强制学习的吗?
Yep.
是的
I think we got a dropout. Harry, look out. Uh-oh.
我想我们逮到一个退学生了 哈里,小心
With the fringe on top
车顶装饰着漂亮的流苏
Leland. Ah. Heh.
利兰
Agent Cooper, Harry, I'm sorry.
库珀探员,哈里,对不起
Are you two all right? Leland, we're fine. How about you?
你们2个没事吧? 利兰,我们没事. 你呢?
Oh, sure, I'm fine, I'm fine.
噢,当然,我还好,我还好
I was just on my way to the club to try out a new set of irons,
正准备去俱乐部 试试一套新的铁杆
and, uh, I must have started thinking about Ben.
而且要开始仔细 想想有关本的事了
I guess my mind just wandered.
我想我糊涂了
It's a good idea to leave your troubles at home when operating a vehicle.
开车时别开小差 是个好主意
You're right, of course. My apologies.
你是对的,理所当然 我道歉
Ah! I did remember something, as you asked, about the night Laura died.
我的确记起些事来,就你之前问 有关劳拉死的那晚
I was working late at the office with Ben, it was about 10:00.
本和我在办公室工作到很晚 那时大约是10点左右
He left the room to make a phone call.
他离开办公室 去打了一个电♥话♥
I don't know who he was talking to, but his voice was raised, he was angry.
我不知道他和谁在讲电♥话♥ 但他声音很高,他当时很生气
I heard him mention something about
我听见他提到了 什么
a dairy.
一本日记
A dairy? That's what I think, yes.
一本日记? 我想是的,对
A diary. That could be it.
一本日记 有可能是
Sheriff Truman, this is Lucy.
杜鲁门警长,杜鲁门警长 我是露西
Are you there, sheriff? I have an urgent message from Hawk.
请回话,警长? 豪克有紧急消息
Do you play golf, Agent Cooper? Uh, yes, Leland, I enjoy its precision.
你打高尔夫吗,库珀探员? 打,利兰,我喜欢它对精确度的要求
I'd like to invite you for a round at the club someday.
什么时候,我想邀请你 到俱乐部去打一局
May I show you my new clubs?
来看看我的新球杆?
Uh, sure.
好吧
Cooper.
库珀
They found Gerard. Near the waterfall.
他们在瀑布旁 发现杰勒德了
Better go. They're waiting for us.
赶快过去. 他们正等着我们呢
Let's go get him. Leland, we'll see those clubs another time.
我们去接他. 利兰 我们改天再看球杆吧
I understand, Agent Cooper. You let me know
我明白,库珀探员 如果有什么能帮的上忙的
if there's anything I can do to help. Will do.
一定告诉我 会的
Poor Andy.
可怜的安迪
You know, the exact same thing happened to me
知道吗,在我身上确实发生过 同样的事
when I first got pregnant.
当我第一次怀孕时
I would be out shopping,
我会外出购物
and then boom, pass right out in the produce section.
然后砰一下,就在卖♥♥农产品货架那儿 晕倒了
Then come to covered in bruises and crushed fruit,
紧接下来就是浑身的瘀伤 还有那些被压烂的水果
and strangers standing over me waiting to see if I was dead.
那些陌生人都站一旁围着我 等着看我是不是死了
You see, people want terrible things to happen to you, I know.
你看,人啊就想把快乐 建筑在别人的痛苦上,我懂
I wanna talk to you about my sperms.
我想和你谈谈 关于我的精♥子♥
Sperms? You know, that is all men think about.
精♥子♥? 你知道吗,那是每个男人都关心的
You know, I remember when little Carl was first born
你知道吗,我记得 小卡尔刚出生时
and they laid him out on my breast,
他们把他放在我怀里
I looked down and saw what kind of a tiny little creature I was dealing with.
我低头看着 这个我生出来的小生物
And I thought to myself, I thought, "My God, just what the world needs,
然后我自己想,我想 "我的天啊,正是世人所需要的
another sperm gun running around loose. Right? Women beware."
又一支精♥子♥枪擦枪走火了. 对吧? 然后大喊一声,嘿,女人们小心了,我来了."
Well, I did.
嗯,我说真的
I had mine counted twice. The first time, they were all dead.
我的做了2次测试 第一次,它们全死了
Oh, man, if I had a nickel every time I heard that one.
噢,伙计,我每听一次 就笑一次
Second time, they were jumping like... What? What?
第二次,它们活蹦乱跳就像 什么?什么?
like salmon swimming upstream.
就像三文鱼逆流回潮
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表