剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Renault.
雷诺
Jean Renault.
尚·雷诺
It's Renault, isn't it? Hank.
是雷诺,对吧?汉克
Let me tell you something.
让我来告诉你点事吧
The guy is a psychopath.
这个家伙是个精神病患
Psychopath.
精神病患
And you, my friend, are dancing with the devil.
而你,我的朋友 正与魔鬼共舞
Ben, you're a nut.
本,你是个怪畸
You think I'm just gonna sit here?
你以为我会就这样坐在这?
Mm? Let you take all this.
让你夺走一切?
Ben.
本
Life is change.
时移世易了
I want you to listen to me when I tell you that this is how it's gonna be.
我来告诉你到底发生了什么 我只是想你听听我的
Don't patronize me, you goon.
别来对我惺惺作态,你这蠢呆货
You're a mess, Ben. Look at you.
你已经一团糟了,本. 看看你
You screwed up, boss man.
你完蛋了,老板
You're out, Ben.
你出局了,本
"You're out, Ben.
"你没的玩了,本
You're out, Ben. Ha-ha-ha!
你出局了,本
Mm!
嗯!
You're out. Ben, you're out.
你没的玩了,本,你出局了
Ben, you're out."
本,你出局了.."
Windom Earle.
云顿·厄尔
Do you, Douglas Milford, take this woman to be your wife...
道格拉斯·妙福,你愿意 娶这位女士为妻吗..
...to love and to cherish, for as long as you both shall live?
...只要有生之年 都热爱和珍惜她,共享人生
You bet, I do, Reverend.
没错,我愿意,牧师
If there be anyone who knows not why this union should be made,
如果在座各位对这个结合 有任何异议
let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
请他马上提出 否则,就永远保持沉默
You're damn right. I want to object.
你太他妈对了. 我要反对
This little gold digger just wants his money,
这个小骗子 只是想来挖他的钱
and his publishing empire,
和骗走他的出版王国
and God knows what all.
天知道这事儿
And look at him,
还有你们看看他
he's got one foot in the grave already. Ha-ha-ha.
一只脚踏入 坟墓的人了
Okay, Dwayne, okay, just take her easy.
好了,杜恩 好了,放过她吧
Take her easy. All right.
放过她吧 那好吧
You know that I have had problems, sheriff. All these years.
你也知道我们家的烦事 警长. 这么多年了
Okay, Mr. Mayor, let's just get a little air. Shall we?
好了,市长先生 我们出去透透气吧. 好吗?
It's pretty peculiar, isn't it?
这相当的怪癖,不是吗?
Don't give it another thought, doll.
别放在心上,,小宝贝
Well, I know this is my opinion, Let's get out, let's just get out.
好,我知道这只是我的意见 我们出去吧,我们出去吧
and I want you to all understand it. Excuse us.
然而我想你们在座的都明白我说什么 抱歉
Marrying every two months... Good God.
每2个月结一次婚.. 真够呛的
So if there be no further objections...
那么,如果再没有其他人反对--
Cooper here.
我是库珀
Denise.
迪尼斯
Well, that'll be nice. I'll be right down.
哦,那很好啊 我马上下来
Diane, when I've got a moment,
戴安,当我有空闲
remind me to tell you about Agent Bryson.
提醒我跟你讲讲 莱森探员的事
I just love Milford weddings.
我真喜欢妙福的婚宴
Unfair advantage.
可谓阳盛阴衰
How many of those girls were varsity wide receivers?
有多少女孩 被邀请出席婚礼了?
Very few.
就几个
Bad news first.
先来坏消息
I found cocaine residue in your car.
我在你车里发现了可♥卡♥因♥的残留物
And my guess is it will match the lot stolen from the Mountie.
我估计那就是加拿大骑警 失窃的毒品
Dennis, this can't appear straight.
丹尼斯,这不可能,里面有鬼
Denise.
迪尼斯
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没事
Sure it looks like a frame, Coop.
它看来显然是个陷阱,库
But I'm gonna need more than your opinion to make that stick.
但我需要更多证据去证明它 不能只是你一面之词
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Well, that gets into a very delicate area.
唔,那样就会进入 进入一个很微妙的局面咯
But on the other hand, I'm trying very hard, recently,
但另一方面 我最近正非常努力
to get more in touch with my feelings.
更多的尝试去相信 我的感觉
Ladies and gentlemen, the cake.
女士们,先生们,吃蛋糕了
Dougie's always been a sucker.
杜奇一向是个浑帐球
Let a woman pass...
每当有女人经过他身边..
...with play in her eyes...
...向他暗送秋波..
...and Jell-O in her walk, and he's a trout on a hook. Ha-ha-ha.
...然后再来扭几下果冻步 他就成上钩的鲑鱼了
So, Denise,
那,迪尼斯
if you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我问的话
what happened to you? No, not at all.
你都干嘛去了? 不,一点儿不介意
I like to talk about it.
我正想说呢
It's really very simple.
其实很简单
Last year, I was working undercover suburban surveillance
去年,我在郊区做 卧底监视工作
and the seller had a few kinks in his rep.
那个卖♥♥家的卖♥♥法 有点怪癖
It seems that he'd only sell to transvestites.
似乎他只卖♥♥毒品给 易服癖者
So my partner and I shacked up.
所以我和同事分头行动
I played the part of the buyer.
我扮演买♥♥家的角色
And I found that wearing women's clothes...
然后我发现穿着 女装..
...relaxed me.
...让我很放松
I continued wearing them into the night.
我开始穿着它们 过夜
My partner thought it was my consummate professionalism. Heh.
我同事以为 我的职业精神达到极致了
It was a very confusing two weeks.
那2周让人很困惑
Well, this is all a pretty amazing disclosure,
哇,这个大披露 确实令人很诧异
Denise.
迪尼斯
Imagine how surprised I was, Coop.
现在可以想像我当时多惊喜了吧,库
This is not exactly something you plan on.
完全不是你 所能预料到的
Guess not.
猜也猜不到
Sheriff. Harry.
警长 哈里
I'll have a draft.
给我来一杯生啤酒
Sheriff, arrest this woman.
警长,快拘捕这位女士
She's too beautiful to be living in this state.
因为她在这里出现 太美丽了
Oh, hey, aren't you that FBI man?
噢,嘿,你不就是那个联邦调查局的人吗?
Not currently, no.
暂时不是了,不
Dale Cooper.
戴尔·库帕
Dale.
戴尔
You solved that Laura Palmer case, huh?
是你破了 劳拉·帕尔默的案子,呃?
Come on, darling, they're playing our tune. See you.
好了,亲爱的 他们可是来玩高兴的
I sure hope those two go up to the honeymoon suite soon.
我真希望这小2口 快上蜜月套房♥
We've had to separate Dwayne and Dougie twice already.
我们已经把杜恩和杜奇 扯开2次了
Happens every wedding.
每次婚礼都这样
Boys will be boys.
本性难移
I was married to the same woman for half a century.
我和同一个女人 相守大半生了
God rest her soul.
上帝安息了她的灵魂
That's because I used my brain for thinking, not my garden hose.
那是因为我用大脑去思考 而不是用那根大水管
This cake is delicious.
蛋糕很可口
The music...
音乐..
...turned out pretty good.
...还是相当不错的
It ought have been the death march. Ha, ha.
应该奏死亡进行曲
You're an excellent dancer.
你是个出色的舞伴
The wonderful thing about dancing, Audrey,
一些关于跳舞的事 欧蕊
is that you never know where the step could lead.
就是你永远不知道 舞步将把你领向何方
You have to hang on and hope the music takes you there.
你只能跟着音乐 一直跳下去
Your brother, my husband, Andrew Packard,
你哥哥,我丈夫 安德鲁·帕卡
was killed by a man named Thomas Eckhardt.
是被一个叫 托马斯·埃卡的人杀的
Tell me something I don't already know.
告诉一些 我还不知道的事吧
You're in terrible danger, Catherine.
你现在非常危险,凯萨琳
You helped kill my brother,
你这个杀我哥的帮凶
tried to cheat me out of my land, my family's lifeblood,
想骗走我的土地 我家族的命脉
utterly destroy my existence, and now you want to save me?
还穷极一切来消灭我 现在你反过来救我?
I had to do these things to stay alive.
为了活命我必须做点什么
I have no one to turn to now.
我已经没有人可以依靠了
I've got nothing.
我什么都没有了
And I'm at your mercy. Oh.
求你可怜可怜我吧
Now...
不
...enough.
够了
Let's be practical.
我们实在点吧
What do you propose we do?
你说,我们能做什么?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表