剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
...pick three cards.
...选3张牌
One,
一
two,
二
three.
三
Queen Donna.
唐娜皇后
Queen Audrey.
欧蕊皇后
Queen Shelly, good.
雪莉皇后,好
Now, see if you can find the king.
现在,看你能否找到国王
Little Dale.
小戴尔
Now, we need one more queen.
现在,我们还需要多一个皇后
Let's see.
我们来瞧瞧看
The queen of hearts.
红心皇后
Let me see.
让我看看
Miss Twin Peaks.
双峰小姐
Now, what do you get if you win? You get a dozen roses,
那么,如果你赢了你会得到什么? 你会得到一打玫瑰
a scholarship to the college of your choice,
得到你报读那所大学的 奖学金
the accolades of your peers...
得到你同辈们的赞美..
Oh, yes, I know.
噢,是,我知道了
You get to die.
你还会得到死亡
A royal execution.
一个皇室般的处决仪式
And Cooper
而库珀..
gets to watch.
...只能眼睁睁在那儿看着他们死去
Hello, Ben.
你好,本
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
How was everything, sir?
感觉如何,先生?
Unbelievable.
简直好的超乎想像
Is Audrey Horne here? She's in the back. I'll get her for you.
欧蕊·荷恩在吗? 她在后台. 我帮你去找她
Thanks.
谢谢
Donna, hi.
唐娜,嗨
Hi, Donna.
嗨,唐娜
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Donna. Hi.
嗨,唐娜 嗨
Can I talk to you for a minute? Sure.
我能和你讲几分钟吗? 当然可以
This might sound a little strange.
这听起来可能有点儿奇怪
What?
怎么啦?
Would you know any reason why my mom's visiting your dad?
你知道有什么原因 我妈会来探访你♥爸♥呢?
Not offhand.
毫无头绪
Okay, well, yesterday he came by the house to see my mom.
恩,是这样的,昨天 他来我家见我妈
And today she drove over here to see him.
然后今天 她就来这儿回访他了
Maybe she's just helping him with the Stop Ghostwood campaign.
或许她只是来帮他 进行停止格斯伍计划而已
No, she would have said something to me, and she hasn't said a word.
不,如果是的话,她会和我说的 但她一个字也没提
Is she here now?
她现在还在这儿吗?
They're in his office together.
一起在办公室里
No, I won't accept them.
不,我不会接受它们的
They're your letters.
它们是你的信
They were written to you.
它们是写给你的
I don't want them.
我不想要它们了
I won't have them in my house any longer.
我不会再把它们 留在我家里了
You've had them for 20 years.
你都已经留着它们20年了
Why now?
为什么现在才这样做?
That's just what I'm asking you. Why now?
那正是我想问你的 为什么现在才这样做?
They'll only succeed in ripping apart old wounds.
它们只会把 旧伤疤挖开
I can't bear the thought of it.
一想到这儿我就受不了
Eileen.
艾琳
Eileen, why don't you believe me?
艾琳,为什么你不相信我呢?
Words aren't good enough.
口头说的不足以信
I want my actions to speak for me. Haven't you been listening?
我要以行动来向你说明一切 难道你还没有听到吗?
I have been wrong all these years.
这些年来我一直都是错的
I am trying to make up for it.
现在我尝试着去弥补它
Sometimes making up for things only makes it worse.
但往往是 做多错多
Oh, Eileen.
噢,艾琳
You should have been the best thing that ever happened to me.
你本该是我一生人中 拥有过最美好的事
Ben, please.
本,别这样
I haven't held you since that night.
自从那晚之后我就再也没抱过你了
Don't.
别
Oh, I wanna hold you.
噢,我好想抱着你
I wanna go back.
我好想回到过去
God, if you'd just... Please, don't!
上帝,如果你只是 求你了,别这样!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Have you told her? God, no.
你告诉她过吗? 上帝啊,没有
Never. I never will. And you must promise me the same.
从没有. 以后也不会 你必须答应我你也要做到
You mustn't come over again.
你绝对不可以再来找我了
You must stay away from her.
你必须离她远点
I understand.
我明白
I hope you do.
希望你真的明白
What the hell was that all about?
这到底是在搞什么鬼啊?
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但我一定要找出真♥相♥
Harry, the best cure I ever came across for a hangover
哈里,有一个最好的解酒方法 我每次碰到宿醉都管用
was raw meat, and plenty of it.
就是生肉,吃很多很多生肉
You break an egg on it.
你打一个生蛋在上面
Add in some salted anchovies, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
再加点腌渍凤尾鱼 土八哥辣椒仔和伍斯特郡劲辣油
If you want, we can order up some for you.
如果你想吃 我们可以帮你点一份
Now that I come to mention it, Coop, you know what I'm in the mood for?
现在到我说了,库 你知我现在想吃什么吗?
What's that, Gordon?
想吃什么,戈登?
A steak so rare you could sell it at Tiffany's.
一份5成熟的牛排 你可以在蒂芬妮珠宝店出♥售♥了
Well, you've come to the right place.
那,你可来对地方了
Good deal.
太好了
Holy smokes, who is that?
圣灵啊,那是谁啊?
Shelly Johnson.
雪莉·强生
Shelly Johnson!
雪莉·强生
What a beauty.
真是个美人儿
Kind of reminds me of that statue, the babe without the arms.
让我想起那个雕塑 那个没手臂的小美人儿
but that's beside the point.
但那个是题外话了
That's the kind of girl to make you wish you spoke a little French.
那个女孩让你 产生想讲点法语的愿望
Excuse me, Coop, while I try my hand at a little counter Esperanto.
失陪一下,库,我要去小柜台 那边试试讲世界语了
Good luck, Gordon.
祝你好运,戈登
Hello.
你好
I was wondering if I might trouble you for a cup of strong black coffee
我正在想能否麻烦你 给我来一杯浓的原味黑咖啡
and in the process,
然后在你煮咖啡的过程里
engage you with an anecdote of no small amusement.
我答应你,会给你讲些非常 好玩有趣的奇闻轶事
The name is Gordon Cole,
我名字是戈登·寇尔
and I couldn't help but notice you from the booth.
我在那卡座里 就已经忍♥不住要注视你的美丽了
And, well, seeing your beauty now,
然后...哇,现在近距离看着你的美
I feel as though my stomach is filled with a team of bumblebees.
我感觉彷彿装满了一胃大黄蜂 心慌意乱,五脏六腑翻江倒海
You don't have to shout. I can hear you.
你没必要说那么大声 我能听见
I heard that.
我听见了
I heard that.
我听见了
Um, do you want anything besides coffee?
除了咖啡 你还要别的吗?
I heard you perfectly.
我能清楚听到你说话
And I can hear you, honest, please...
我能听见你说话,真的,拜托了--
You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't understand, Miss Johnson. - Do you see these? - Uh-huh.
你不明白,强生小姐 你看见这些了?
For 20 years, I've been asking people to please speak up,
20年来,我一直要求 别人一定要高声说话
but for some weird reason, I can hear you clear as a bell.
但这实在太奇怪了 我竟能听见你声如洪钟
Say something else.
在说点别的
Mm!, uh...
嗯
Do you want pie with your coffee?
你要来个馅饼送咖啡吗?
Good Lord. I can hear you perfectly.
好家伙. 我能一清二楚的听见你说话
This is like some kind of miracle. A phenomenon.
这可有点像奇迹降临了 一个超凡现象
What's wrong with miracles? What's that?
这算哪门子奇迹? 什么?
This cherry pie is a miracle.
这樱桃馅饼才是一个奇迹
Would you please ask the lady with the log to speak up?
能拜托你问这位拿圆木 的女士大声点说话吗?
Mm!, the pie. She was talking about the cherry pie.
是馅饼,她刚刚 樱桃馅饼的事
I heard you again. I heard you again.
我又听见你说话了. 我又听见你说话了
Would you like some pie?
那你要来点馅饼吗?
Massive, massive quantities.
来个巨大的,有大量馅的
And a glass of water, sweetheart. My socks are on fire.
喝一杯水,甜心 我浑身火烫啊
Harry.
哈里
That looks like a chickadee on a Dodge Dart.
站在道奇跑车上的那只 好像是山雀
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表