剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Well, I'm real cool about helping out and everything, but, um,
那好,能忙上的点忙,还有其他什么的 我真的觉得挺酷的
how do I get out of this thing? Heh.
但我怎么才能从这个东西里出来?
You don't.
你不出来
Leo?
里欧?
Fetch me an arrow.
给我箭
Arrow?
箭?
Whoa, man. Heh.
哇,伙计
I do not appreciate practical jokes.
我可不欣赏恶作剧
Leo, the arrow?
里欧,箭?
No.
不
Jeez, don't zap the geek.
呀,别电击那怪胎
How am I supposed to get my beer without...? You know.
没有他我怎么 喝我的啤酒啊--?你知道么
Dude. That hurts.
哥们. 那很痛吧
Fetch me the arrow.
给我箭
Thank you, Leo.
谢谢你,里欧
What's with the arrow, man?
箭干嘛用,伙计?
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
This isn't funny. Shh, shh.
这可不好玩
Be still. Well, what the hell are you doing?
安静 喂,你到底要搞什么鬼啊?
Think of all the hapless sinners
想想所有不幸的罪人
wondering where their souls' destination lies.
都想知道哪里才是 他们灵魂栖息的最终目的地
For what?
为了什么?
To gain the answer to a simple question.
就是为了得到 一个简单问题的答案
Where will my spirit awake?
我的灵魂将会在哪里甦醒?
What life am I given after this life?
我死后又会去到何种世界呢?
This grave question has plagued man's sorry conscience for eons.
这个死魂灵一样的问题,如瘟疫般 永远折磨着人那颗可怜的良心
And now, you, you lucky boy.
而现在,你,你这幸运男孩
You have the answer.
你即将揭晓答案了
Now.
马上
Miss Twin Peaks Judging and Rules Committee is now in session.
双峰小姐 裁判规章委员会现在开会
You know, this year is going to be very exciting.
你知道么,今年将会 非常令人兴奋
Now we... Very exciting.
现在,我们 非常兴奋
This year is going to be very, very exciting.
今年将会 非常,非常令人兴奋
Thank you, Dwayne.
谢谢你,杜恩
Now, first order of business.
现在,第一件事
Mr. Ben Horne has asked to address the committee
本·荷恩先生已请求 以委员会之友的身份
as a friend of the committee.
向委员会之辞
I don't have any objection to that.
我对此没有异议
Address away, Ben.
请致辞,本
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, Dwayne, uh, let me congratulate you on your, uh, recent engagement.
这,杜恩,让我先恭喜你 新近订婚
Oh. Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
She's a lovely woman and I wish you much happiness.
她是一个可爱的女人 我祝愿你幸福无比
Well, thank you very much.
真的,非常感谢你
Ahem. Gentlemen.
先生们
My purpose is simple.
我的意图很简单
The age of the ogling, swim-suited jiggle festivals of the past is dead.
以往那些挤眉弄眼,穿着泳装乱颤颠 的选美节早已过时了
Miss Twin Peaks, I believe, and rightly,
而双峰小姐,我相信 是端庄的
is now a celebration of the totality of a woman's qualities.
现在,这是一个展示全体女性 素质的庆典
Beauty has taken on a broader definition
美要被赋予 一个更广泛的定义
to include mind, spirit, values, ideas.
包括才智,精神境界,价值观,创意
And for taking this step, gentlemen,
基于这些,先生们
I applaud you.
我为你们鼓掌喝彩
What's he selling? What are you selling?
他这是在推销什么? 你在推销什么?
Mr. Mayor, let me get right to the point.
市长先生,我就不妨 直说了吧
Miss Twin Peaks is an event in search of a theme.
双峰小姐是一件大事 要为此搜索一个主题
Now, what I propose is simple.
那,我提议很简单
The topic of this year's speeches should be how to save our forests.
今年演讲的主题应该是 如何拯救我们的森林
It's now, it's relevant, it's global and it's, um...
符合潮流,切题,有意义 全球化,还有就是..
Well, to put it plainly, gentlemen, it's us.
要么,更清楚地说 先生们,就是我们
Of course, uh, your opposition to the Ghostwood development plans
明摆着,你就是要和 格斯伍发展计划对着干
wouldn't have anything to do with this?
除此之外 就没别的了?
Pete,
皮特
I resent your implication.
我讨厌你这话的弦外之音
The environmental issues here dwarf any parochial business concerns
这里的环境问题可能 阻碍了一些本地的经济
that I, or you, or anyone else
但这关系到你,我,他
might be pursuing.
任何一个人都脱不开
We'll, uh, take it under advisement.
我们对此会从长计议的
Ahem. We'll take it under advisement.
我们对此会从长计议的
That's the most that I could hope for.
那是我全部 的冀望了
Gentlemen, thank you for your time. Mr. Mayor.
先生们,谢谢你们的宝贵时间 市长先生
He thinks he can pull a fast one.
他以为他能装神弄鬼
The idea has merit.
这个想法有其价值
The idea has merit.
这个想法有其价值
I'm in favor of it myself.
我个人倒赞成这意见
Ahem. Bobby. Hey, chief.
波比 嘿,领导
Don't forget the dry-cleaning, all right?
别忘了 去干洗的事儿,好吧?
Heh. Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, will the first candidate please approach the committee?
第一位候选人 麻烦到委员会这来
Lana? Come on up, honey.
拉娜?过来吧,小蜜糖
Uh, does anybody smell a fix here?
这不搞关系吗,没人管吗?
I can't do this, Bobby.
我办不到,波比
I have never made a speech before in my life.
我这辈子,从来没发表过 演说
I read a book report in the fourth grade in front of Mrs. Gardner's class
我四年级,在班上的加德纳太太面前 读过一份书报告
and I passed out right in front of the whole room.
然后就在全班面前 昏过去了
You'll do great, doll. I'm gonna be your speech writer.
你会做的很棒的,宝贝娃娃 我会帮你做讲辞写手
Mm!. Heh.
噢
You're gonna be great. Don't worry, okay?
你一定会很棒的 别担心,好吗?
Here you go. Good luck. Donna? Are you entering too?
给你. 祝好运 唐娜?你也来报名吗?
Uh, yeah, you too? Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
是啊,你也是? 噢,我绝不会错过
Isn't it exciting? Ha, ha. Yes.
这不很令人兴奋吗? 就是
Yes.
就是
Mike, it's a long time no see.
迈克,好长一段时间没见了
I'd ask where you've been keeping yourself but I think I know.
我本来想问你跑哪儿去了 但我想我现在知道了
This is very scary, Mike. It's not what you think.
这真的很吓人哦,迈克 并不像你想的那样
It's not what I think? What do you think I think?
不像我想的那样 你怎么知道我怎么想?
You think I'm going out with an older woman.
你在想我和一个 老女人约会
I think I don't know where you got this sudden interest in the life of fossils.
我在想不知你突然哪儿来的兴趣 竟然过起了化石生涯
Yeah, but...
是啊,但..
It's not what you think.
这真不是你想的那样
Mike, big favor.
迈克,拜托了
Clear this up for me.
给我讲个明白吧
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我不会期望你理解
I will strive to be understanding.
我会努力去理解的
Do you have any idea
你有没有试想过
what a combination of sexual maturity
一个性成熟和神力
and superhuman strength can result in?
的结合体 能导致什么结果吗?
Sorry. Whoa.
对不起
Catherine, if there's anything you can tell me about her, anything...
凯萨琳,如果你能 告诉我有关她的,任何事--
Anything at all that might help me understand.
什么都好 反正能帮我理解整件事的
For instance?
比如?
What made her do the things she did?
是什么 令她做出那些事的?
What was she after?
在她背后又是什么?
Mm! I've been asking myself a lot of the same things.
这些问题 我也问过自己很多遍了
Catherine?
凯萨琳?
I need to understand.
我需要去理解它
I think that early in her life, she must have learned the lesson
我想在她早年的生涯里 她肯定是学到什么教训
that she could survive by being what other people wanted to see,
以致她认为要生存 就必须伪装成别人想看到
by showing them that.
得到的东西
And whatever was left of her private self,
至于她私己的真面目 到底还剩下多少,就难说了
she may never have shown to anyone.
她或许从未给任何人 展示过
So all the stories, the lies were...? Well, who knows?
那么,她以前说的那些故事,谎言都是? 哦,天晓得?
They may not have seemed untrue to her.
对她来说,它们不见得 不真实啊
What she needed to believe was always shifting to suit the moment.
随机应变 是她永远的信条
In spite of all the things she tried to do to me and my family,
尽管她试图对我和我的家族 做了那些坏事
I find it curiously hard to hate her for it.
但我却好奇的发现 很难为此而恨她
Well, she was...
哦,她是..
She was so very beautiful.
她是如此如此的美丽
Mm!
嗯
There may be a clue that could benefit both of us.
这儿有条线索 或许能对我们俩有帮助
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表