剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Tell that to James.
你告诉詹姆斯去
I know I paid too much for it,
我知道我花太多钱买♥♥它了
but I just fell in love with it.
但我真爱死它了
I heard the salesperson say,
知道那个售货员怎么说吗
"The only reason we're still in business
"我们还在经营 的唯一原因就是
is because Josie Packard buys retail."
因为乔西·帕卡德 来这里购物."
I like it.
我喜欢
You do? I like it, yeah.
真的吗? 我喜欢,真的
You're so cold. Josie.
你摸起来好冷 乔西
Josie, I gotta know. Were you really in Seattle?
乔西,我想知道 你真的去了西雅图吗?
Yes, why are you so suspicious?
是啊,你什么时候变的那么多疑了?
Look at these boxes.
看这些礼盒
You think I got them at Cash and Carry?
你以为我是 在这里买♥♥的吗?
Why didn't you tell me you were going?
那你为什么不告诉我一声 就走了?
You know I had to get away, I was afraid.
你知道我必须避开 我好怕
I know, afraid of Ben and Catherine. You know that.
我明白,你怕本和凯瑟琳 你知道的
And now Catherine's dead.
但是凯瑟琳现在已经死了
Harry?
哈里?
You don't think I... I don't know what to think.
你不会以为是我 我也不知道自己在想什么
I don't know. You think I could burn the mill?
我真不知道 你以为是我烧了锯木厂?
That I would ruin everything of mine?
我会亲手毁了 自己的东西?
There's insurance money.
保险金啊
My God.
我的天啊
How could you?
你竟然?
How could you think of such terrible things?
你竟然把我想的 那么恶毒?
How could you hurt me so?
竟然这样来伤我的心?
I was just so worried.
我只不过太焦虑了
I'm sorry.
很对不起
Hold me.
抱着我
Hold me.
抱着我
Take me. Josie.
要我 乔西
I want you to take me. Josie.
我好想你要我 乔西
Josie, why? Why didn't you tell me?
乔西,为什么? 为什么你告诉我呢?
Tear it.
撕开它
What?
什么?
Tear it.
撕开它
I want you.
我好想要你
I need you.
我需要你
I want you
我想要你
more than my own life.
胜过我自己的生命
Hi, good-looking.
嗨,美媚
Who do you have to grease to get some coffee around here?
你不给我来杯好咖啡 慰劳一下嘛?
Judge Sternwood. Hello, Your Honor.
斯登伍法官 你好,法官大人
Lucy, you're a cool drink of water
露西,你干嘛
to road-weary eyes.
两眼泪汪汪的
What's your secret?
藏着什么秘密呢?
I'd rather not talk about it, sir.
还是别提了它,先生
Give us a hug?
那我们来抱抱吧?
Ah. Life is hard, dear.
生活艰难啊,亲爱的
Still and all, it's...
尽管如此,还是要..
It's harder in most places than in Twin Peaks.
要知道还有很多地方 比双峰镇过的艰难多了
Clinton.
克♥林♥顿♥
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思,我来晚了
Oh, I only just arrived.
哦,我也是刚到
Good to see you.
见到你真好
What's her name, Harry?
她叫什么,哈里?
What? You got the look of a man
啊? 你好像刚刚驯完
with filly trouble, son.
一匹小母马,我的儿
If they don't take the saddle, you got two options.
如果它们不愿意上鞍 那你有2个选择
And I won't bore you with either one. Harry?
一定有一个能奏效 哈里?
Judge Sternwood, Special Agent Dale Cooper.
斯登伍法官 特别探员戴尔·库珀
FBI.
联邦调查局
How are you, lad? Your Honor.
你好么,小伙子? 你好,法官大人
You two should have a lot in common.
你们2个 有很多共同点
Sid will bring in the court calendar as soon as the Winnebago
希很快就会把法庭日程表带来
is tanked up.
像醉倒北印第安人 那么快
You wanna break the seal on that Irish you stashed for me?
你想看你在爱尔兰帮我 收藏的那封密信吗?
Right this way.
这边谈
Mr. Cooper, how do you find our little corner of this world?
库珀先生,你是怎么找到 我们这个小地方的?
Heaven, sir.
这里美的像天堂,先生
Well, this week, heaven includes
嗯,这周,天堂发生了
arson, multiple homicides
纵火案,多起谋杀案
and an attempt on the life of a federal agent.
还差点要了 联邦探员的名
Heaven is a large and interesting place, sir.
天堂是个总是给人 意外的大地方,先生
Lucy?
露西?
Dick.
基巴
Lucy, I haven't slept.
露西,我寝不宁
I can't eat.
食不安
I've been absolutely miserable.
一直沉浸在巨大的痛苦之中
You have?
你有么?
I've been a fool, a cad, the way I've behaved and I'm...
我觉得自己卑鄙,无♥耻♥,下流,愚蠢至极 我所做的让我觉得..
I'm deeply, deeply ashamed.
极其,极其羞耻
You are?
是吗?
I've been over it in my mind a million times
我已经在脑海里反覆 挣扎过百万次了
and what I've come to is this.
所以我终于来了
I have to...
我不得不--
No, I must do the right thing.
不,我必须要做出正确的事了
You must?
你必须?
It's...
是--
It's everything I could scrape together.
我决定把一切都 结束了
I'm completely knackered.
我真的筋疲力尽了
What is this?
这是什么?
Six hundred and fifty dollars.
6百50美元
I've called around.
我打电♥话♥咨♥询♥过了
I've been told it's more than adequate.
这些钱 足够有余了
For what?
做什么有余?
For the...
做那个--
To take care of...
就是处理那个--
You know...
你明白的..
...the little problem.
...那个小麻烦
Richard,
理查
here's what you're going to do:
你接下来要做的:
Take your money,
那好你的钱
put it back in your wallet or your pocket,
放回你的钱包 或口袋里
turn around and walk through both sets of doors...
转身起步走,然后 穿过这两道门--
The second one sticks sometimes.
第二道有时会有点卡
go out into the parking lot, get in your car, turn the key,
出门直接到停车场 上车,启动
and never, ever speak to me again
从今以后,只要你还活着一天
as long as you live!
就再也不要来和我说话了!
Say one more word and I'll scream.
你敢再多说一个字我就尖叫
Leave, please.
滚,请滚吧
Dick!
基巴!
Dick.
基巴
Leland...
利兰..
...this is most difficult.
...我深感遗憾
My deepest condolences
对你痛失亲人
on your heartbreaking loss.
我表示最深切的慰问
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
You've appeared before me many times.
我在法庭见过你 很多次了
I know you to be a fine, decent man
我知道你是一个很好的 大方得体的人
and a capable attorney.
而且是个很有才干的律师
And to see you under these circumstances is...
看到这种事 发生在你身上..
Is dreadful for us all.
我们都很震惊
Now, the law provides a structure
既然,法律提供了一个架构
to guide us through perilous and trying times.
指导并引领我们渡过 艰难险阻的时刻
But it requires our submission to its procedures and higher purposes.
同时它也要求我们以更坚强的意志 去服从它,秉公执法
Before we assume our respective roles in this enduring drama...
当我们下定决心要在这场永恒的人间戏剧 里承担各自不同的角色..
...just let me say that
...我这样说吧
when these frail shadows we inhabit now
我们必须鼓起勇气去面对 栖息在我们意志中
have quit the stage,
最薄弱的阴暗面
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表