剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'm glad you think so.
很高兴你这么觉得
Look, can you do anything with cars? Yeah.
瞧,你会修车吗? 会
Why, you got a problem with the 'Vette outside?
怎么了,你外面那台维特跑车 出问题了吗?
No. No, it's my husband's Jaguar.
不. 不,是我丈夫的那台捷豹
Somebody squeezed me on the highway, and I drove it to a ditch.
有人在高速上挤了我一下 结果车翻到沟里了
I think it would be a very good idea to have it repaired before he gets home.
我想在他回家之前 把它修好,会是个不错的主意
Well, I could take a look at it.
那好,我可以看看
My name is James.
我叫詹姆斯
Evelyn.
伊夫林
Evelyn Marsh. I live right up the road.
伊夫林·玛舒 我住在公路边上
Well, are we in a hurry?
那,我们很赶吗?
Do you mind if I play the box first?
介意我先点首歌♥吗?
I don't exactly punch a clock myself.
我才不会让自己做记时打卡机
Good day, Dick.
你好,基巴
Hello, Andy.
好啊,安迪
This is little Nicky, my charge from Happy Helping Hand.
这是小尼克 我在『快乐帮手』的帮助对像
Nicky, this is Deputy Andy.
尼克,这是安迪副警长
How do you do, young fella?
你好吗,年轻人?
Hi. Heh, heh.
嗨
Andrew, old boy.
安德鲁,老兄
Little Nicky and myself, we just came from Horne's Department Store
小尼克和我,刚从 荷恩百货店回来
where Nicky was fitted for a new wardrobe.
尼克在那儿买♥♥了整整 一橱合身的新衣裳
And now we're on our way for a malted.
现在我们正打算去 喝上一杯麦芽啤
We were hoping Lucy could come with us.
我们想露西能和我们 一起去
Oh, shoot, Dick. Lucy's up at the Great Northern,
噢,靠,基巴 露西在北方大酒店呢
helping with the Milford wedding.
正帮秒福布置婚典
Oh, God, that's right.
哦,天啊,就是
Dougie's getting married again.
杜奇又结婚了
Lucy's not here?
露西不在吗?
Does this mean we can't go out for a malted?
就是说我们不能去喝 麦芽啤囉?
Yes, unfortunately. We'll have to go some other time.
是啊,真不巧 我们只能下次再去了
But you promised. Can't we go? Ah... Nicky. Hahaha.
但你答应了. 我们不能去吗?
You know, Dick,
你知道,基巴
it's close to my lunch hour.
我也差不多到午餐时间了
If you'd like, Nicky, I'd sure enjoy taking you two guys out for a malted.
如果你喜欢,尼克,我会很高兴带 你们2个去喝麦芽啤
How would that be? Oh, boy.
你觉得那怎样? 噢,好小子
So, what will you do
那,你打算怎么做
if we can't figure a way to get you cleared?
如果我们没办法 证明你的清白?
Well, Harry, the Giant said a path is formed by laying one stone at a time.
嗯,哈里,巨人说路在前方,都铺好了 只需一次一步一脚印的走好
Have either of you fellas heard of a place called the White Lodge?
你和伙计们有听说过一个 叫守日门的地方吗?
Where did you hear of it?
你在哪儿听来的?
Well, it was the last thing Major Briggs said to me before he disappeared.
嗯,就是上次布里格斯少校 失踪前告诉我的
Cooper, you may be fearless in this world.
库珀,你或许对现世 无惧了
But there are other worlds.
但还有其他世界的存在
Tell me more.
那告诉我
My people believe that the White Lodge is a place
我的族人相信 守日门是一个
where the spirits that rule man and nature here reside.
统治人和大自然的神灵 所居住的一个地方
Local legend. Goes way back.
当地传说. 世代相传
There is also a legend of a place called the Black Lodge,
还有一个是 守夜门的传说
the shadow self of the White Lodge.
就是守日门自身的一个影子
Legend says that every spirit must pass through there
传说里讲每一个灵魂 必将经过那里
on a way to perfection.
以此达至完美
There, you will meet your own shadow self.
在那,你会遇到 你自身的影子
My people call it: The Dweller on the Threshold.
我的族人称之为: 玄关上 的弥留者
Dweller on the Threshold.
玄关上的弥留者
But it is said, if you confront the Black Lodge with imperfect courage,
除此之外,它还提到,如果你以 不完美的灵魂去对抗守夜门
it will utterly annihilate your soul.
它将彻底湮灭你灵魂
Send him right in.
带他进来
Dennis Bryson and I worked together in Oakland.
我和丹尼斯·莱森一起 在奥克兰合作过
One of the finest minds in the DEA. Harry, we're in very good hands.
毒监部头脑最好的人之一 哈里,情况对我们有利
Coop.
库
Dennis?
丹尼斯?
It's a long story, but actually I prefer Denise if you don't mind.
说来话长,不过真的 如果你不介意,叫我迪尼斯更好
Okay.
好的
Sheriff Truman.
杜鲁门警长
Pleased. Deputy Hawk.
很高兴 豪克副警长
Denise Bryson, Drug Enforcement Agency.
迪尼斯·莱森 毒品监察部
Well, I had a nice ride out here, sheriff.
嗯,我一路上很愉快 警长
It's hard to imagine you have even any crime.
很难想像 你会涉及到罪案
I picture you chasing lost dogs, and locking up the town drunk.
我原来想像你只是找找失踪小狗 或抓些镇上的醉汉而已
Unfortunately, it's a little more involved than that. Hmm.
很不幸,这次牵扯到 大事了
Let's get right to this, Dale.
我这样说吧,戴尔
The DEA's interest in you stems from allegations made by an RCMP officer
你这次之所以引起毒监部注意 是因为加拿大警卫队一个官员的报告
that you stole drugs being used by him in a sting operation.
说你偷了他 这次卧底行动用的毒饵
Denise, I believe I'm being set up.
迪尼斯,我相信我是被人插赃嫁祸了
Well, my recent experiences taught me never to judge too quickly.
嗯,我新近的经验教会我 永远别太早定论
Anyway, I'll get right to this
总之,我会处理好的
and get back to you later. Okay.
那回头找你吧 好
I understand we're both staying at the Great Northern.
我知道我们2个都住在 北方大酒店
How is the food up there?
那里的食物味道怎样?
Denise, you're in for a real surprise.
迪尼斯,你入住那里真是个天大惊喜
So are they.
对他们来说也是
Well, we'll catch up later.
好,我们回见吧
I wanna tell you all about my new life. Anxious to hear about it.
我好像告诉你我新生活的全部 迫不及待要听呢
It's a pleasure to meet you, sheriff. Mm.
认识你真好,警长
Deputy.
副警长
That's a good color for him.
那个发色很配他
Look, is there something you want?
瞧,你有什么 需要吗?
Why, Mike.
干嘛这么问,麦克
Aren't we being a little forward?
难道我们不是已经有一点点进展了吗?
Come on, guys. I wanna hear some grunting and see some sweat.
加把劲,伙计们. 我要听见 虎虎生威,还要看见汗流浃背
Attaboy, Nelson. Come on, pump it.
好啊,尼森 加油,泵它
Pump it.
泵它
Hey, what's your name, little lady? Nadine Butler.
嘿,你叫什么名字,小淑女? 纳丁·巴勒
Well, Nadine, ever give any thoughts of going out for the wrestling team?
那,纳丁,有没有想过加入摔角队 和大家交往一下呢?
Josie.
乔西
It's time.
是时候了
I can't be with you unless I know.
我不能和你在一起,除非我知道
Oh, Harry. The truth.
噢,哈里 真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥
I used to... work for a man in Hong Kong.
我以前...在香港 为一个人工作
His name is Thomas Eckhardt.
他叫托马斯·埃卡
He helped me.
他帮助过我
Took me off the streets when I was 16.
我16岁的时候 是他把我从街边带走
We are from a poor family.
我们家里很穷
Sometimes they sell their female children.
有时候他们只能 把自己家里的女孩卖♥♥掉
I was lucky.
我很幸运
He taught me about life...
他教会我什么是生活..
...about business.
...怎样做生意
He was my father.
他就像我爸爸
My master.
我师♥傅♥
My lover.
我爱人
When I met Andrew Packard,
当我为自己生活感到恐惧不安时
I was already afraid for my life.
我遇到安德鲁·帕卡
Andrew was also a business partner.
安德鲁也是 个生意伙伴
When Andrew asked me to marry him,
但安德鲁向我求婚时
I said yes.
我答应了
Who was this Mr. Lee?
那李先生是什么人?
Who is this... this cousin?
这个...这表哥是什么人?
I'm sorry, Harry.
对不起,哈里
I was just trying to keep you out of this.
我只想让你 远离这些事
The less you know, the better. Who was he?
你知道的越少,越好 他是谁?
He works for Eckhardt.
他是埃卡的人
He said if I didn't go back with him, he'd kill you.
他说如果我不跟他回去 他就杀了你
Why?
那是为什么?
Because Eckhardt wants me.
因为埃卡要我回去
He's never stopped wanting me. He thinks I'm his property.
他从来没停止过要占有我 他认为我是他的财产
When Andrew was alive, he could protect me.
安德鲁再生的时候 还能保护我
I now believe...
现在我相信..
...Eckhardt is the man responsible for Andrew's death.
...埃卡就是那个 要为安德鲁的死负责的人
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表