剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
We're gonna need a lot stronger evidence than this.
我们必须 要找到更多有力的证据
How about a confession, Harry?
让他自招怎样,哈里?
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
如果你支付不起律师 我们将会为你指定一名
Oh, yeah. I suppose you wanna ask him some questions, huh?
噢,对了. 我猜你肯定 有问题问他,哼?
Did you kill Laura Palmer?
是你杀了劳拉·帕尔默?
That's a yes.
那是『是』的意思
How about Madeleine Ferguson?
那马德琳·弗格逊呢?
What do you think? I'm asking you.
你觉得呢? 我在问你呢
What do you think? Answer the question.
你觉得呢? 回答问题
Oh, gosh, gee, gee whiz. I guess I kind of sort of did.
哦,糟了,哇,妈妈呀 我想或许大概是我♥干♥的吧
I have this thing for knives.
你可是有把柄在我手上啊
Just like what happened to you in Pittsburgh that time.
就像你上次 在匹兹堡发生的那样
Mm!, Cooper?
哼,库珀?,,嗯
Oh, Leland.
噢,利兰
Leland, Leland.
利兰,利兰
You've been a good vehicle
你一直都是辆好车
and I've enjoyed the ride.
我可享受开着你到处跑了
But now he's weak and full of holes.
但他现在已经满目疮痍,也废了
It's almost nearly time to shuffle off to Buffalo.
也差不多是时候 把他扔到水牛城了
Does Leland know what you've done?
利兰知道 你所做的一切吗?
Ah, Leland's a babe in the woods
利兰不过是个幼稚无知的人
with a large hole where his conscience used to be.
他身上有个大洞 曾经装着他的良心
And when I go, children, I will pull that ripcord
当我进去后,我的儿啊 我就把它封锁了
and you watch Leland, remember. Watch him.
你给我走着瞧,利兰,记住 小心点
But not for long.
不用太久
That's enough for me.
足够证据了
Dick,
基巴
could you come with me, please?
能跟我来一下吗,这边请?
Okay, here's how this is going to work.
好了,现在 给我听着
I'm going to keep my baby. Oh.
我打算要这个孩子
That's not open for discussion.
没有任何商量的余地
I see. Be quiet, let her talk.
我知道 安静点,让他说完
Got a light?
诱火吗?
No.
没有
You were saying.
我看到了
There's only one way to handle this.
只有一个办法去处理这件事
They have a test to determine the blood type of the father.
他们会通过血型测试 来最后决定谁是爸爸
It could be you
那可能是你
or it could be you.
也有可你能是你
They won't be doing this test until after the baby is born,
但是必须等宝宝出生后 他们才会进行测试
during which time I expect complete cooperation
在宝宝出生之前的这段时间 我希望你们2位先生
from each of you two gentlemen.
能充分配合
Whatever you say, Lucy.
不管怎么说,露西
I mean, it is your baby.
我是说,反正是你的孩子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ben Horne's blood test, he's the wrong type.
本·荷恩的血液测试说明 他的血型不吻合
Harry, the answer was right in front of me from the very beginning.
哈里,答案其实一开始 就已经在我眼前了
What did the little man do in my dream?
还记得那个小侏儒在我梦里 干什么吗?
He danced.
他在跳舞
After Laura's death, Leland danced compulsively.
劳拉死后 利兰就开始强迫性的跳舞
We were told that Bob the killer was a gray-haired man.
它还预示我们 那个叫鲍勃的凶手有一头灰发
When Leland killed Jacques, his hair turned gray overnight.
当利兰杀了雅克后 他就一夜灰头了
Leland said when he was a child
利兰说他小时候
the gray-haired man next door was named Robertson.
那个住他隔壁的灰发人 叫罗伯逊
Mike said the people Bob inhabited were his children.
迈克则说鲍勃所寄生的那个肉身 就是他的孩子
Robertson, son of Robert.
罗伯的儿子,罗伯逊
The letters under the fingernails: R, O, B, T.
那些在指甲下的字母: R,O,B,T
Bob was spelling his name.
鲍勃在拼自己的名字
A signature on a demon self-portrait.
签名是魔鬼的自述
Why would he kill her?
那他为什么要杀她?
Laura was writing about Bob in her diary.
劳拉在她的日记里 写下了关于鲍勃的事
Leland found it, ripped out the pages. She knew he was on to her.
利兰发现了,并把那几页撕了下来 她就知道被盯上了
It was Leland who placed that call from Ben Horne's office
劳拉死那晚接到的电♥话♥ 就是利兰在
to Laura the night she died.
本·荷恩办公室打出去的
He was the third man outside Jacques' cabin.
那晚,站在雅克小木屋窗外 的神秘人,就是他
He took the girls to the train car. It was his blood we found, not Ben Horne's.
是他把女孩们绑♥架♥到火车厢那里 案发现场的血迹是他的,而不是本·荷恩的
Then why kill Maddy? Maybe she reminded him of Laura.
那为什么还要杀马蒂? 或许她令他想起了劳拉
Maddy was going home. He couldn't bear to part with her.
马蒂要回家了 他不能承受和她分开的事实
He wanted to relive the experience
他想在次重温杀戮的体验
or maybe she realized Bob was the killer and he found out.
又或许是她意识到鲍勃 就是凶手,然后被他发现了
Now, this Bob.
但现在,这个鲍勃
He can't really exist. I mean, Leland is just crazy, right?
他不能真的存在 我是说,只能说利兰疯了,不是吗?
I'll catch you with my death bag
我会把你抓进我的死亡之袋
You may think I've gone insane
你以为我发疯了
But I promise I will kill again!
但我保证我会再开杀戒!
Harry, hurry.
哈里,快来
The key.
钥匙
Leland!
利兰
Leland!
利兰
Harry. Leland.
哈里. 利兰
Call an ambulance.
快叫救护车
Oh, God, Laura.
噢,天啊,劳拉
I killed her.
是我杀了她
Oh, my God. I killed my daughter.
啊,我的天啊. 我杀了我的女儿
I didn't know.
我还蒙在鼓里
Laura, forgive me.
劳拉,宽恕我吧
Forgive me.
宽恕我吧
Oh, God. It's okay.
啊,天啊 好了
It's all right.
没事的
I was just a boy.
那时我还是个小孩
I saw him in my dreams.
我在梦里见到了他
He said he wanted to play.
他说他想和我玩
He opened me and I invited him and he came inside me.
他把我打开了,而我也邀请他了 他就这样侵占了我的内心
He went inside?
他进去了?
When he was inside, I didn't know.
当他来的时候,我察觉不到
And when he was gone, I couldn't remember.
当他走了 我也什么都不记得了
He made me do things...
他控制了我,去做那些..
...terrible things.
...那些可怕的事情
He said he wanted lives,
他说他想要生命
he wanted others.
别人的生命
Others that they could use like they used me.
任意去使用别人的生命 就像现在用我的一样
Like Laura?
就像劳拉?
They wanted her.
他们要她
They wanted Laura, but she was strong.
他们要劳拉 但她很坚强
She fought them.
她反抗他们
She wouldn't let them in.
她不让他们侵占她的肉身
Oh, God.
啊,上帝啊
They had me kill that girl, Theresa.
是他们让我杀了那个女孩的,杜丽莎
And they... They said...
他们-- 他们还说..
...if I didn't give them Laura,
...如果我不把劳拉给他们
they'd have me kill her too.
他们也会控制我杀了她
But she wouldn't let them in?
但她不会让他们侵占的?
She said she'd die before she let them.
她说她宁愿死 也不愿意给他们侵占
And they made me kill her.
然后他们就要我杀了她
Oh, God, have mercy on me.
噢,上帝啊,可怜可怜我吧
What have I done?
看我都做了什么?
What have I done?
看我都做了什么啊?
Oh, God, I love her.
啊,天啊,我是爱她的
I loved her with all my heart.
我全心全意的爱着她
My angel, forgive me.
我的天使,宽恕我吧
Leland.
利兰
Leland, the time has come for you to seek the path.
利兰,时间会为你 寻求解脱之路
Your soul has set you face to face with a clear light
你的灵魂以明灯 引领你直面一切
and you are now about to experience it in its reality,
现在进入它的世界 去好好体验吧
wherein all things are like the void and cloudless sky
里面空无一人 万里无云
and the naked, spotless intellect is like a transparent vacuum
赤♥裸♥裸一望无际,圣洁无暇的灵悟 犹如真空般清澈透明
without circumference or center.
无始无终
Leland, in this moment, know yourself
利兰,这一刻 感悟你自己
and abide in that state.
并坚持着那种状态
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表