剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Have any of you had contact recently with a stranger?
你们最近有接触过 一个陌生人吗?
Someone who struck you as peculiar, personable or just plain puzzling?
有没有留下什么印象,比如神经兮兮的 风度优雅,又或是有的莫名其妙的?
Well, there was this strange guy who said he was a friend of my father's.
嗯,见过一个生人 他说是我爸爸的一个朋友
Same day I got the poem, I got a $10 tip for a cup of coffee.
我收到诗那天 还收到10美金小费,就放在咖啡杯旁
That's unusual.
那很不常见
You know, there was a funny old guy at the library.
告诉你,我有次在图书馆里碰见了 一个风趣的老头儿
He asked me to read the poem to him.
他要我 为他念这首诗
All three.
3个都有
Shelly, take a closer look.
雪莉,靠近点仔细看
Does this handwriting look familiar to you?
你觉得这笔迹 眼熟吗?
It's Leo's.
是里欧的
Listen carefully.
听清楚了
I want each of you to check in with the sheriff twice a day.
我要你们每个人 每天来警♥察♥局报告2次
Nine o'clock in the morning, 9:00 at night.
早上9点 晚上9点各一次
I want your parents to know your whereabouts at all times.
我要你们的父母 全天候知道你们的所在地
You walk to school, you drive to work,
不管你走路上学 还是开车去上班
make sure that you do not do so alone.
都确保你们 不要独自一人
Please believe me when I tell you to be very careful.
请相信我 当我告诉你们要小心时
You're in danger.
你们的情形很危险
We all are.
我们都是
Heh. You would've appreciated the dugpas, Leo.
你会欣赏 德帕族的,里欧
Ancient sorcerers bent on evil. Ha-ha-ha.
远古男巫对邪恶的忠贞不二
Rather like the Kali worshippers in India.
颇像印度教朝拜者对 暴虐黑暗女神迦梨的朝圣
Another fine bunch of zanies, I can tell you.
我可以告诉你 又是一帮出色的小丑
Blood for breakfast, blood for lunch.
一日三餐,以血为生
Those were the good old days.
那都是好时光啊
Shelly. Very good, Leo, you remember.
雪莉 很好啊,里欧,你还记得
Tawdry little trollop.
浅薄庸俗的小娼妇
Shelly.
雪莉
Just between you and me, old boy,
这事我只和你说好了,小老弟
your wife has some fairly modern views on marital fidelity.
你妻子对婚姻的忠诚度 有相当摩登的看法
But no matter.
但这不要紧
She is still fit for a queen.
她仍然适合做皇后
Would you mourn her passing, Leo? I doubt it.
你会哀悼她的死吗,里欧? 我很怀疑哦
Her death, Leo.
她的死,里欧
Shelly's imminent demise.
雪莉即将迎来超度
It's very simple, really.
会非常简单,真的
Shelly wins Miss Twin Peaks, Shelly dies.
雪莉在双峰小姐中胜出 然后死去
Maybe you'd like to help.
也许你愿意帮一把
Shelly. No.
雪莉. 不要
Good God, what have you got there?
好家伙,你手上拿的什么东西?
No, Leo, I'm begging you.
别,里欧,我求你了
I prithee. Have mercy, Leo. Love Shelly.
求求你. 饶了我吧,里欧 爱雪莉
Poor Leo. Ha-ha-ha.
可怜的里欧
We are all love's fools, more or less.
或多或少,我们都会对傻子有点好感
But you will learn, as I have,
但你会吸取教训的,正如
the value of hate.
憎恨对我的价值
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Daddy. Oh, Audrey.
嗨,爸爸 哦,欧蕊
Welcome home, honey. Thanks.
欢迎到家,小蜜糖 谢谢
Something's wrong?
出什么事了吗?
Some creep sent me a poem. Oh.
有个变♥态♥给我送了一首诗
Um, I tried to call Jack's room, but he wasn't there.
我打电♥话♥去杰克房♥间 但他不在那儿
Do you know where he is? Audrey, while you were gone,
你知道他去哪儿了? 欧蕊,你不在的时候
I had the most incredible brainstorm. What?
我突发奇想,有了一个极不可思议的点子 是什么?
The Stop Ghostwood movement needs a spokesperson.
停止格斯伍的活动 需要一个代言人
Someone with a highly visible profile
一个能见度高的形象
to be able to inspire our community to action. Huh?
能激励我们的社团 并肩作战的形象
Daddy, where's Jack?
爸爸,杰克在哪儿?
You can do it, Audrey.
这你能做到,欧蕊
As Miss Twin Peaks,
作为双峰小姐出现
you could be that spokesperson and you could use your public platform...
你就能借此公众平台 成为那个代言人了
Heh. No, Dad. ...as a forum for environmental debate.
不,爸 作为一个辩论环境问题的论♥坛♥
Audrey, listen, you can do it.
欧蕊,听我说,你能做到的
Only you can take our message to the people.
只有你能把我们的信息 带给人们
Daddy, where is John Justice Wheeler?
爸爸 庄·爵斯廷·维乐在哪儿?
He's gone. Where did he go?
他走了 他要去哪儿?
Some tragedy in Brazil demanded his immediate attention.
巴西发生惨剧了 要他立即回去处理
He left a letter for you. I have it here.
他给你留了一封信 在我这儿呢
Daddy.
爸爸
When did he leave? A few minutes ago, the airport.
他什么时候走的? 几分钟之前出发去机场了
Audrey, what about Miss Twin Peaks?
欧蕊 那双峰小姐的事呢?
I'll talk with you about this later, okay? I promise.
我迟点再和你商量这事儿 好么?我保证
Audrey. Audrey. Audrey?
欧蕊. 欧蕊. 欧蕊?
Josie, I see your face.
乔西,我看见你的脸了
Randy. Yes.
兰迪 在
Oh, forget it. You.
哦,算了. 你
Do you have a car?
你有车吗?
A truck. Runs like a dream.
一辆货车. 开起来顺极了
Great, let's go.
那太好了,我们走
Wait. Oh, I'm sorry.
等等. 噢,抱歉
Come on. Come on.
快点. 快点
Well, the symbols suggest a time.
这,符号♥表示时间
Seems clear.
似乎很明确
A time for what? I don't know.
什么时间? 我不知道
At first I thought it was a signpost. Perhaps it's an invitation.
刚开始我还以为是一个路标 也可能是个邀请信♥号♥♥
Or both.
又或者2者皆是
Mm!
嗯
Where's the major?
少校在哪儿?
He should be here by now.
他现在应该到了吧
Andy, give Mrs. Briggs a call, see if the major's home yet.
安迪,给布里格斯太太打个电♥话♥ 看少校是否还在家里
What is it, Coop?
在干嘛呢,库?
Oh, just thinking about Annie Blackburn.
哦,在想 安妮·伯本
Well, bless your heart. I've never known your mind to wander.
呀,乖乖 我还不知道你也会走神
Oh, Harry, I've been feeling this way all day.
噢,哈里 我已经走神一整天了
You know, I proceed as usual, my mind clear and focused,
你知道么,我如常工作 我头脑清晰而专注
and suddenly, out of nowhere, I see her face and I hear her voice.
但突然间,也不知从哪里冒出来的 我就看到她的脸和听到她的声音了
Naturally, I try to reorient myself, come back to the task at hand,
很自然的,我要努力调整自己 重新回到手头上的任务
but the image remains.
但那些影像仍逗留在脑海里
Sometimes I actually feel dizzy.
有时我确实觉得很晕眩
A man in love is supposed to feel that way.
恋爱中的人 都那样
Well, my symptoms suggest the onset of malaria.
那,我的症状通常是 得疟疾
But I've never felt better in my life.
但我的一生中没有比这感觉更好的了
I'm sorry, Harry, that sounds foolish.
抱歉,哈里,这听起来太傻了
No, no, man, it sounds lucky.
不,没有的事,伙计,这是幸运才对
Mm!
嗯
Hello, Wilbur.
你好啊,伟伯
Long time no see, Briggsy.
好久不见了,小布里
Leo.
里欧
It looks like you've finally found your calling.
看来,终于 有人给你作伴了
Couldn't hurt to give it a shot.
去参加没什么坏处啊
Maybe next year.
也许明年吧
Annie, there's a whole world out there. Jump in.
安妮,全世界在外面 勇敢点,加入吧
"Hear the other side. See the other side."
"一不做 二不休."
St. Augustine.
圣·奥古斯汀说的
Coffee? You bet.
咖啡? 没错
Something's troubling you. Yes.
你有心事 是的
Would you like to talk about it?
原意聊聊吗?
Annie, I'm involved in a fairly complicated investigation
安妮,我陷入了一宗 相当复杂的调查
requiring my complete attention.
要求我要高度集中精神
Yet I spend most of my time thinking of you.
然而我却花了大部分时间 在想你
I know the feeling.
我知道那滋味
I've been seeing your face in fried eggs all this morning.
我今天整个上午 在煎蛋上看到的,都是你的脸
You know, there are those who believe in a scientific basis for attraction.
你知道么,有人相信科学研究上说 吸引力是化学反应
It's chemical.
的一种主要成分
Is that what it is?
就这样吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hard to comprehend without perspective.
很难理解的 透彻
Yeah.
就是
I spent five years trying to comprehend it, heh.
我花了5年 试图去理解它
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表