剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Albert, the point is, you're not gonna win any local popularity contests.
艾伯特,重点是,你在这里 是绝对不受当地人欢迎的
No, the point is Gordon Cole ordered me back here.
不,重点是 我们的头,戈登·库尔派我回来的
Breathe.
吸气
Again.
再来
Okay.
好
You were shot by a right-handed person, 5'6"to 5'10" tall,
开枪打你的人是个右撇子 约5尺6寸到 5尺10寸高
at a distance of less than 3 feet. I'll have ballistics this afternoon.
在3英尺范围内对你开枪 今天下午我会去测量弹道
You're still blank on the other details? Yes.
还有什么疑问吗? 嗯
What was your vest doing riding up like that?
你当时干嘛 把背心那样子卷起来?
Wood tick.
木跳蚤
Meanwhile, one of your principle suspects is killed in his hospital bed,
同时,你的一号♥疑犯 被勒死在病床上
the other is shot in his living room.
另一个则差点在客厅里被枪杀
Vigilante justice or just clean country living?
执行私刑? 还是在充梁山好汉?
Albert, where does this attitude of general unpleasantness come from?
艾伯特,真搞不懂你这孬态度 到底从哪儿学回来的?
I'll have to get back to you on that.
我一定要回答你吗
If you don't want two black eyes on a regular basis,
如果你不想定期 变熊猫眼
I suggest you make some kind of peace with rural life.
我劝你平心静气 过好这期田园生活
Great. After the square dance, maybe we can all take a hayride.
好极了. 跳完土风舞 再来一程灰头土脸的肥料车旅行,不是吗
Come in.
进来
Andy, how's the nose?
安迪,鼻子的伤好点了吗?
Not a mark on it, only blood squirted out.
还好没留疤痕 只是喷了一鼻子血
Where do they keep his water dish?
他的狗碗放哪了?赶快拿来接血
Albert.
艾伯特
Agent Cooper, guess what.
库珀探员,猜猜看
I have the answer to the riddle that you told me this morning.
你今天上午给我的谜语 我已经解开了
I called Hungry Horse, Montana.
我打电♥话♥去亨格力·豪斯监狱,蒙大拿州
The word "locked."
关键词是"锁"
Leo Johnson was locked in a jail in Hungry Horse, Montana.
里欧·强生曾经在 蒙大拿州的亨格力·豪斯监狱被关押过
When, Andy?
几时,安迪?
"February 9, 1988."
"1988年2月9日."
Teresa Banks.
特里萨·班克斯
Looks like Leo has an alibi for the night Teresa Banks was murdered.
那看来特里萨·班克斯被谋杀的那晚 里欧·强生有不在场证据
Good work, Andy.
做得好,安迪
Yeah. Woof.
呵呵
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is Sheriff Truman here? He is, but he is busy at the moment.
请问杜鲁门警长在么? 他在,但是他现在正忙着呢
May I help you?
有什么可以帮助你吗?
I'm afraid I don't have an appointment.
我之前没有预约
The sheriff asked me to stop by
警长只是叫我
at my convenience.
有空的来走走
This is the first convenient moment. Heh.
今天刚好路过
May I ask what this is regarding?
那有什么事吗?
I'm here to sell him some shoes.
我来向他推销鞋
Shoes?
鞋?
You got this tape from Dr. Jacoby's office?
你是从杰柯比医生那里 拿到这盒录音带的?
Yeah.
是的
That's breaking and entering, James.
你这是强行入侵他人住♥宅♥,知道吗,詹姆斯
The door was open.
当时门是开着的
How did you know Jacoby wouldn't be there?
那你怎么知道 杰柯比不在屋里?
I knocked, nobody answered.
我敲门了,没人在
You were alone? Yeah.
你一个人? 是
Okay. I know you were trying to help,
好吧. 我知道了 你只是想帮忙
but there's some people who might not see it that way.
但是别人 不这样认为
Especially with 3 ounces of cocaine in your gas tank.
尤其是你的油箱里 藏着3盎司可♥卡♥因♥
You know I didn't put that there.
你知道不是我藏的
I think it was probably Mike and Bobby.
我想还有可能使 麦克和波比
Yeah. Harry,
是的 哈里
Laura talks on her tape about a mystery man.
劳拉在录音带里 提到了一个神秘人
A red Corvette. Leo Johnson.
一辆红色跑车. 里欧·强生
I think it was somebody else. Not Jacques Renault either.
我想有可能是另外一个人 不是雅克·雷诺
Why do you say that? I never put it together until I heard the tape.
为什么这样说? 我之前一直没有联想到
Where she says, "This guy can really light my fire."
直到我听到她在录音带里说 "这个人点燃了我的生命之火."
Well, I remember this one night when we first started seeing each other.
好,我还记得一个晚上 我们又开始见面了
She was still doing drugs then.
她磕了药
Well, we were in the woods and she started saying this scary poem,
然后,我们到了树林里 她开始在那里胡念一些恐怖的诗
over and over, about fire.
一次又一次的,提到火
And then she said:
然后她说
"Would you like to play with fire, little boy?"
"你要和我一起玩火吗 小男生?"
"Would you like to play with Bob?"
"你要和鲍勃一起玩吗?"
"Would you like to play with Bob?"
"你要和鲍勃一起玩吗?"
What did she mean by that? I don't know.
那是什么意思? 我不知道
Laura said a lot of nutty stuff.
劳拉那晚说了好多胡话
Half the time, it just went right by you.
很多时候 线索就是这样从你身边溜走了
This stuck, though.
就这样,动不了了
James, I'll get right to the point.
詹姆斯,我就直说了
I know you have the other half of Laura Palmer's necklace.
我知道劳拉·帕尔默的另一半项链 在你那里
I want it. Give it to me.
我要. 你把它交出来吧
How?
怎么回事?
Well, this was in Jacoby's office.
好,这是在杰柯比那里找到的
It was in a coconut.
藏在一个空椰壳里
A coconut?
椰壳?
Hawk, take James back to his cell.
豪克,先把詹姆斯送回牢房♥里
Jacoby?
杰柯比?
How did you know he had the necklace?
你怎么知道 项链在他那里?
Laura and James were in love.
劳拉和詹姆斯曾经是一对的
I figured he had to have the other half of the necklace,
我就推测另一半项链 或许就在他那里
but if he had the other half,
但是如果他怀有那一半
he would have given it to us to help with the case.
他为什么不给我们 帮助破案呢
Then it dawned on me.
忽然,我茅塞顿开
Something or someone frightened him off.
肯定有些什么人或事 在威胁着他
He had to have it, so I asked him for it.
所以他不能交出来 于是我就问他拿了
Jacoby?
杰柯比?
I didn't figure he had anything to do with this at all.
我从来没料到 他和这个案子有什么关系
Sometimes you just get lucky.
有些时候真得靠碰碰运气
Donna?
唐娜?
Hi, Lucy.
嗨,露西
I'm here to see James.
我来看詹姆斯
How are you doing?
你好吗?
Did you tell them anything?
你告诉他们什么了?
They haven't asked me anything.
他们还没问我呢
When did you start smoking?
你什么时候开始抽起烟了?
I smoke every once in a while.
我偶尔就抽抽
Helps relieve tension.
有助于缓解紧张
When did you get so tense?
你什么时候开始变紧张了?
When I started smoking.
我开始抽烟的时候
Did you tell them anything?
你告诉他们什么了吗?
I didn't tell them about you or Maddy.
我没说你 和马迪的事
Do they think Leo killed Laura?
他们认为是里欧杀了劳拉?
I don't know what they think.
我不知道他们怎么想
How is Maddy?
马迪呢?
She's fine.
她没事吧
She hasn't said anything either.
她也什么都没说
So don't you wanna kiss me?
你想吻我吗?
What's wrong?
你怎么了?
Nothing's wrong.
没怎么
Or is it just not okay for me to want you?
就想要你 不行吗?
Get out soon, James.
快点出来,詹姆斯
Lucy.
露西
Andy.
安迪
published for the past three years.
过往3年的出版都在这儿了
This is a picture of Teresa Banks, the first victim,
这是特里萨·班克斯的照片 第一个受害者
who was found murdered a year ago in the southern part of the state.
一年前在南部地区 遇害了
Now, Laura and Ronette's photographs appeared in ads in the magazines.
现在,劳拉和朗尼特的照片 出现过在杂♥志♥的一个广♥告♥栏里
You want us to look for a picture of Teresa Banks.
你想我们找出 特里萨·班克斯的照片
Andy, you're way ahead of me.
安迪,你脑袋转的真快
Lucy, Sheriff Truman and I will be at the hospital.
露西,我和杜鲁门警长 去医院
Behave yourselves.
你们好好表现吧
It's nice to see some cooperation with the law,
杂♥志♥社依法合作 真让我高兴
especially from a company that preys on human weaknesses.
特别是一家以 猎食人性弱点为生的公♥司♥
Lucy, I sure feel uncomfortable being in this situation with you.
露西,和你一起看这些 我真是好别扭,太不好意思了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表