剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Train!
是,是,是! 火车!
Okay, okay. Stay calm.
好,好. 冷静
Train, train.
火车,火车
Brother Ben, we've got two ledgers
本哥 我们有两本帐本
and one smoked cheese pig.
和一只烟熏芝士猪
Which one do we burn?
你要烧哪一样?
And it ain't gonna be my pig.
不会是我的芝士猪吧
The real ledger shows the mill slowly sinking into bankruptcy,
这个真帐本详细的记录了 锯木厂破产的实际情况
masterminded by Catherine.
凯萨琳一手策划的
The one she faked, for public consumption,
这本假的 是公开资料
shows the mill turning a healthy profit.
好让人觉得 它仍在盈利
So which one do we burn?
那到底烧哪一本?
Catherine's dead,
凯瑟琳死了
we put all of our money on Josie,
我们把钱全压在乔西身上了
Catherine takes the fall for the fire,
凯瑟琳做纵火案的替罪羊
Josie pockets the insurance money,
乔西得到保险赔偿
sells us the mill and the land and... No, wait a minute.
把锯木厂连地皮一起卖♥♥给我们,然后-- 不是,等等
First she has to get dear Pete to sign on the dotted line.
她必须先让亲爱的皮特 签字才行
Why does Pete have to sign?
为什么要皮特签字?
Andrew's will calls for Catherine or her heirs to approve of any sale.
安德鲁的遗嘱定下 凯瑟琳或她的继承人同意签字才能卖♥♥
So which one do we burn?
那到底要烧哪一本?
Once Josie sells us the mill,
一旦乔西把她卖♥♥给我们
we could get a better price if it appears to be more profitable.
如果地价上涨 我们就可以买♥♥个好价钱了
So we burn the real one.
那把真的那本烧了吧
On the other hand,
但另一方面
the real one would hold up under any future scrutiny.
万一以后有什么变化 真的那本就能派上用场
Depending upon how one looks at the situation, it appears
要视情况而定 兵来将挡,水来土掩..
they both have merit.
...看来两本都有价值
I know.
就是
Maybe we should burn both of them.
或许两本都应该烧掉
It looks like we are 100 percent certain that we're not sure.
唯一可以肯定地就是 我们什么都不肯定
Jer, obviously something requires burning.
杰,肯定要 烧掉一些东西的
And since we don't wanna set fire to your smoked cheese pig,
要不就 烧你的烟熏芝士猪
why don't we, uh,
我们为什么不..
try these?
...尝尝这个?
Marshmallows!
棉花糖!
Ben, where are those hickory sticks?
本,那些烧烤叉在哪儿?
Margaret, it's always very nice to see you.
玛格利特 很高兴你常来
But if you're gonna spit your sticky pitch gum out in the diner,
但如果你要 吐黏糊糊的口香糖时
please use an ashtray
请吐到烟灰缸里
and not the counter or the booth like you did last time?
不要像上次那样 在柜台和卡座里乱吐,好么?
I'll have a bear claw.
我有一只熊掌
You wear shiny objects on your chest.
你胸口上戴的那些东西 很闪亮
Yes, I do.
是,是的
Are you proud?
你感到骄傲吗?
No, achievement is its own reward. Pride obscures it.
不,没什么好骄傲的 骄兵必败
Cream?
加奶精吗?
My log has something to tell you.
我的灵木有话要和你说
Do you know it?
你想知道吗?
I don't believe we've been introduced.
你还没介绍 我们认识呢
I do not introduce the log.
我从来不介绍我的灵木
Can you hear it?
你能听见它说什么?
No, ma'am, I cannot.
不,夫人,我听不见
I will translate.
那我翻译
Deliver the message.
去送消息
Do you understand?
你懂吗?
Yes, ma'am. As a matter of fact, I do.
是的 夫人 我想我懂了
No messages, Deputy Brennan.
今天没信,布伦南副警长
Listen to me, Lucy Moran. You just listen.
听我说,露西·默恩 只管听我说
When the Tacoma Sperm Bank was looking for donors,
科玛纽精♥子♥银行 有一次在招捐精志愿者
naturally, I applied.
于是我去了
It's my civic duty, and I like whales.
我觉得这是市民的责任 而且我喜欢鲸鱼
A routine physical examination revealed that I'm sterile.
但是一个常规体♥检♥ 显示我有不育症
Sure, I thought it meant I didn't have to take a bath,
当然,刚开始 我想可能搞错了
but the doctors told me the truth.
但后来医生亲口告诉我的
They told me I can't have babies.
他们说我不会有小孩的
So, what I wanna know now is why are you having one and how?
所以,我现在想知道 你为什么会怀上,怎么怀上的?
Hello, Hank.
你好,汉克
I bet Lucy asked you to wait outside, huh?
露西一定和你说过 要在外面等吧,呵?
Might've.
大概说过吧
You know, that's an awfully cute buck, Harry.
你知道,把雄鹿杀了 作标本真太可怕了,哈里
Let's not waste our time.
别浪费时间了
Okay.
那好吧
Why don't you
为什么你就..
just sign in like a good boy?
...不能乖乖的签了它呢?
Keep your nose clean for another week.
规规矩矩的 过好下一周
It's really nice to see you again.
又见到你了,真好
Interesting piece of work.
有意思
How long were you and Hank friends?
你和汉克 认识多久了?
We grew up together.
我们从小一起长大
Hank used to be a Bookhouse Boy.
汉克以前也是 书屋会的成员
Back then,
当时..
Hank was one of the best of us.
...汉克是我们中间最棒的一个
Would you like me to transfer him to you?
要我帮你 转进来吗?
Well, not him but his phone call?
哦,不是转他是转电♥话♥?
Put him on, Lucy.
接进来,露西
Mr. Horne, this is Lucy.
荷恩,先生 我是露西
Okay, so hold on.
好,请稍等
Sheriff Truman, I've transferred Ben Horne to you.
杜鲁门警长 本·荷恩转进来了
It's the line with the light that's blinking.
正在闪灯的 那条线
Yes, Ben. Harry,
是,本 哈里..
Audrey's missing.
...欧蕊失踪了
What? For as much as, uh, maybe two days.
什么? 已经两天没见人了
You hold on.
你等等
Audrey Horne is missing.
欧蕊·荷恩失踪了
One insurance policy, unsigned.
一张,还没签成的保险单
"Un"?
"没签成"?
The agent said that Catherine was concerned
那个保险经纪说 凯瑟琳觉得
about certain irregularities,
保单有些地方不对劲
such as Josie being named the chief beneficiary.
比如保单的最大受益人 被改成了乔西
Agent wasn't supposed to show it to her.
那个保险经纪 不应该告诉她的
Well, considering Catherine's smoky fate,
没关系啦,既然凯瑟琳 都已经死于非命了
for our side, it's all for the best.
我们就当给她打堂斋吧
Well. Win a few, lose a few.
算了 有得必有失
Let's get those pickled icemen on the blower.
快点打电♥话♥给那些 烂醉如泥的冰岛佬吧
Gentlemen, I've been giving this a lot of thought.
先生们 我已经仔细研究过了
This mill fire will put contract signing on hold for the moment,
因为锯木厂的火灾 合约的签署可能要推迟
so we must ensure that the moment, our moment, does not pass us by.
我们得马上行动 马上,别让机会溜走
I therefore recommend we make a quick
我建议 立刻
but cordial follow-up phone call to Iceland,
致电冰岛 诚恳地通知他们
a little gentle handling,
安抚一下他们
let Einar know that we're right on top of this thing.
也好让艾尼了解 我们会把事情及时处理好的
We can handle that.
我们会摆平的
Ben Horne for Einar Thorson.
请找艾尼·霍尔森,我是本·荷恩
Oh. Now, this is a coincidence.
你看,我们心有灵犀
Einar.
艾尼
What's that?
你说什么?
Where did you hear about it?
你是怎么知道火灾的事?
Mr. Palmer called to tell you about the fire?
是帕尔默先生 打电♥话♥告诉你的?
No, no, I wouldn't call it a disaster at all.
不,不,绝对不是 什么天灾人祸
It's just one of those things, an unfortunate development.
只是发展过程里的 一个小小意外
But I assure you, Einar,
但我可以向你保证,艾尼
that it in no way will affect our development plans.
无论发生什么 都不会影响我们的发展大计
Jerry Horne here, Einar.
艾尼,我是杰利·荷恩
Full speed ahead.
上帝保佑,我们将全力以赴
Yes, yes, of course, Einar.
是,是的,当然,艾尼
We will fax all pertinent details to you.
我们会尽快把详细报告 传真给你
Yes, yes, I promise.
是,是的,我保证
Listen, I don't want you to worry your attractive blond head about this.
听我说,希望你别为这事 心烦意乱
Einar, I'm in a meeting. Gotta go.
艾尼,我还要开会,先这样
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表