剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Top to bottom. Class act.
生在福中不知福 不知福
And how about Leo Johnson, wife abuser?
And how about Leo Johnson 虐妻狂?
There's a guy I wanna party with.
真值得为你开舞会庆祝了
Soap in a sock.
把香皂套在丝♥袜♥里
Internal injuries and barely leaves a bruise.
把人打成内伤 却不留痕迹
And last, but I'm thinking,
最后呢,我想
not least,
没有最后了
we got Leo Johnson, murderer.
你里欧·强生栽在我们手上了,谋杀罪
Hanging your wife up like a piece of meat.
把自己的妻子 像肉一样吊起来
Leaving her to burn.
让她吊在那儿炙烤
Don't let anybody ever tell you
难道就从来没人教过你
you don't know how to treat a woman, buddy.
怎么去善待 一位女士吗,伙计
This is your life, Leo Johnson.
这可是你的人生啊,里欧·强生
Every damn minute.
够你受的
He moved.
他动了
This is too creepy. I don't like this. Okay. Okay, Shel...
这太恐怖了. 我不要 好了. 好了,雪
Okay, maybe you're right.
好了,可能你是对的
I mean, I don't want to exploit him or nothing.
我是说,我是不应该利用他 去干些什么的
Sorry, Leo. We sort of got carried away.
对不起,里欧 我们玩的有点过头了
No need to make your rehabilitation any more difficult than it already is.
没有必要 把事情弄得更糟了
Doc Hayward said you needed familiar stimulus.
海沃德医生说 需要对你进行一些刺♥激♥
So we just figured, what the hell...
所以我们就想 什么都好..
...kazoos.
...比如让你吹吹笛子
Honest, Leo.
真的,里欧
Shelly and me are going to do everything we can
雪莉和我正 竭尽所能
to make you feel safe and happy.
让你快乐安宁
Hey, cake. You want some cake?
嘿,蛋糕怎样. 想来点蛋糕吗?
Oh, look at that.
哦,你看看
Ice cream.
雪糕
Bobby.
波比
Hey, Leo. Oh, jeez. Oh. Uh...
嘿,里欧. 哦,哎呀
Man, you gotta be more careful.
哥们儿,你可得当心点
Good thing we didn't light the candles.
幸好我们还没点蜡烛呢
Agent Dale Cooper.
戴尔·库珀探员
Gordon, I hope you haven't been waiting too long.
戈登,希望我没有 让你久等
I didn't just get here. I've been waiting the whole afternoon to see you.
何止久等. 我已经 等了你一下午啦
What can I do for you?
那我要怎么补偿呢?
No matter whatsoever. No apology necessary.
免了 也没必要歉疚
Gave me a chance to meet the local law enforcement team.
正好有时间让我 认识了这里的执法队
A great bunch.
很棒的团队
Cooper.
库珀
You remind me today of a small Mexican Chihuahua.
你一只微笑的吉娃娃狗 今天提醒了我
Can I speak to you a moment in private, Coop?
能和你 单独谈谈?
Of course, Gordon.
好的,戈登
Harry, can we use your office?
哈里,能借用一下你的办公室?
You might ask the sheriff if we could use his office.
你或许问一下警长 我们是否能借用他的办公室
Go right ahead.
自便吧
Follow me, Gordon.
跟我来,戈登
I believe in secrecy, Coop.
要保密,库
I'll make this fast. I didn't want to say anything in front of the men.
我很快说完. 但我不想 在他们面前说
It's Albert's opinion that you might be getting in over your head.
艾伯特说你 被搞昏头了
This worries me, Coop. I feel a certain responsibility.
这让我很担心,库 我觉得我也有责任
Albert is wrong, Gordon. You went into the chute in Pittsburgh.
艾伯特错了,戈登 你还曾经在匹兹堡掉进瀑布呢
And I want to make doubly sure, in fact triply sure,
我必须要双保险 甚至三保险
that it does not happen again. Copy?
这种事不会再发生了. 懂了?
Pittsburgh was a completely different story.
匹兹堡是另一件事了
I was wounded in Pittsburgh, Gordon,
虽然我在匹兹堡也受伤过,戈登
but beyond that, the case bears no similarities.
但除此之外 这2件案子再也没其他共通点了
I must say you look all right.
你看起来还好
Trace of circles under the eyes, catch up on your sleep.
只是有黑眼圈 要注意睡眠
But restless nights and uneasy dreams go with the territory.
但多梦和不安 也会影响睡眠质量了
I am tired, Gordon. There is much work to be done.
我的确很累了,戈登 还有很多工作要完成
But mind, body and spirit are up to the task.
但心,身和魂 都上了发条了
Without a doubt, I'm A-okay.
毋庸置疑,我顶得住
Proud of you, Coop.
你是我的骄傲,库
Now, Gordon.
好了,戈登
What the hell is this about a Mexican Chihuahua?
墨西哥吉娃娃 到底是怎么回事?
You've got a problem of a different sort here.
一个不寻常 麻烦事儿来了
Two and two do not always equal four.
2加2不总是等于4的
You ought to know, we can hear everything you're saying out in the hall.
我想应该告诉你,你们在这里说的 我们在大厅都能听见
Come on in. Why don't you invite the sheriff on in.
进来吧 为什么不请警长进来呢?
An anonymous letter sent to home base
一封匿名信 寄去了总部
with your name on it.
是寄给你的
Looks kind of familiar, doesn't it?
很眼熟,是吧?
It's a chess deal.
一个棋局
Looks like a chess deal.
好像是个棋局
It's an opening move from Windom Earle.
伟顿·厄尔 设的局
Windom Earle.
伟顿·厄尔
Bless your heart, Coop.
神祐你心,库
We're gonna have to watch your back from now on.
从现在开始 我们都得小心点了
With Jerry on the road, well...
因为杰利又不在,嗯..
I need you back here.
我需要你回来帮我
Let's just say
可以说
that I have a much better sense of what you've been through
你过去 几周的经历
in the last few weeks. I appreciate that, Ben.
我真是感同身受啊 那太感激了,本
And I appreciate the confidence. Really, I do.
感激你对我的信任 真诚的
If it weren't for your indictment, I could drop you into your old slot.
如果不是那个起诉 我本来想让你恢复原职的
You know, our friendship, our history together.
你知道,怎么多年朋友了 同舟共济
But first, I need to know that you're okay.
但首先,我要知道 你能行吗
I'm 100 percent, Ben, 110 percent.
百分百,本,百分之1百10
Let me prove it to you.
我会证明给你看的
We've taken a payment from the Icelanders on Ghostwood,
我们已经收到冰岛人 对『格斯伍』项目的投资款了
but there's a group from the Orient that wants in, in the worst way.
但突然杀出队东方人 也极想参与这个项目
Jerry is on his way to Tokyo to check them out,
杰利已经去东京的路上了 去摸摸底
and probably every geisha within a hundred miles.
说不定已经到了 在看艺妓呢
I'm about to take Mr. Big to dinner.
我会约这个大人物一起晚餐的
We need to, uh, buy a little time here.
但还需要一点时间
Required because of the fire.
还必须再重修一下
Then we set up a whole parade of inspectors, federal, county, state,
然后我们要建立起整一个 监察网络,联邦,县,还有州
until Jerry gets back with a full report.
直到杰利有完整的考察报告
If there's any money, we can run it thru the Caymans.
任何钱 可以通过开曼群岛进出
Pick up some money on the exchange rate.
通过汇率 赚钱
And if we have to, we can drop escrow into a black hole for six months.
如有必要,我们还可以把契约 放进黑洞六个月
Ah? That's my Leland.
好样的,利兰
Josie?
乔西?
Harry, I don't believe you have met my assistant, Mr. Lee.
哈里,你肯定 还没见过我的助手吧,李先生
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'll take these to car.
我先把这些放上车
What are you doing? I'm going away.
你在干嘛? 准备走啊
Where? Why?
去哪里?为什么?
Harry.
哈里
Josie.
乔西
I always called you from here.
我总是在这里给你电♥话♥
And then,
然后
it was here I could talk to you...
在这里,我能和你说说话..
...and be everything you wanted me to be.
...做任何你想我做 的事
Well, then stay here.
那,留在这里
I sold the mill. It's over. I'm going home.
我把锯木厂卖♥♥了. 一切都完了 我只能回家
No.
不
I'm sorry, don't think badly of me.
对不起,别挂念我
Mr. Lee, leave us alone.
李先生,让我们单独呆会儿
Josie, you can't leave.
乔西,你不能走
You saying this as the police?
你要向警♥察♥举报我吗?
No.
不是
It's best if you forget about me.
你最好还是忘了我吧
I love you.
我爱你
Josie, I love you.
乔西,我爱你
Would you like a drink, Mr. Tojamura? No, thank you.
要来点喝的么,托吉麻辣先生? 不了,谢谢你
You have my cashier's check for 5 million.
你已经收了我 5百万美金的支票
I have nothing.
而我什么还没收到
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表