剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Jeez, Mom, give me a heart attack.
呀,妈 吓死我了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
What are you doing here sitting alone in the dark?
你一个人乌灯黑火的 坐那儿干嘛呢?
Nothing. Just sitting here.
不干什么. 就坐着而已
Well, read a book or something, will you? It's creepy.
那,看看书或干点别的 别这样干坐着?怪吓人的
It's Dad, right?
想爸爸了,对吧?
He'll be back, you know he will.
他会回来的,你知道他会的
This is just some of that top-secret jazz.
不过又是些所谓 高度机密的玩意儿而已
I'm not so sure this time.
这次我不敢肯定
I was at the Double R a couple of weeks ago.
2周前 在双食店
Dad and I, we had this talk
爸和我,聊过一次
about this dream he had.
聊了一个他做的梦
It was a big house in white marble, lots of lights.
梦里有一幢白大理石做的豪♥宅♥ 亮着很多灯
Dad was there, and I was there too,
他在那儿,我也在那儿
living a life of deep harmony and joy.
过着和谐浑厚,无比愉悦的生活
And there was all this stuff about my future.
那里还有我未来的 一切
Good stuff.
一切好事情
Kind of nice. Mom, it was cool.
感觉真好. 妈,真的很棒
Your father is an extraordinary human being.
你♥爸♥爸 是个特别的人
My father is a deeply weird individual.
我爸爸 真真切切是个奇特的怪人
But he has a lot more going on under his hat than most people,
但他那顶军帽下 却是有着过人之处
that's for sure.
那是肯定的
Sometimes when I'm sleeping
有时我睡着了
he runs his fingers through my hair.
他会用手指轻轻梳理我的毛发
He thinks I don't notice, but I do.
他以为我不知道呢,但我是知道的
How long have I been gone?
我离开多久了?
Two days. Strange.
2天了 怪了
It seemed much shorter.
怎么感觉短多了
Garland!
加兰!
Bobby, I want you to put out that cigarette.
波比,我想你把 烟灭了吧
Then I'd like you to fix me a cocktail.
然后给我来杯鸡尾酒
A strong one, if you don't mind.
要烈的,如果你不介意的话
Sure, Dad.
当然了,爸
Is everything all right?
一切都好吧?
No, dear.
不,亲爱的
Not exactly.
不怎么好.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表