剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Leland?
利兰?
Leland, here's an idea.
利兰,我看这样吧
Let's take you off of damage control,
合约的事 你就先别管了
let you concentrate on something that you can handle.
不如你先帮我 处理一下其他事务吧
Like my tax return.
填填那些纳税申报单之类的
I know him.
我认识他
Excuse me?
什么?
My grandfather's summer house on Pearl Lakes.
我祖父在珍珠湖 有座避暑山庄
He lived right next door.
他就住在隔壁
I was just a little boy.
我那时还很小
But I know him.
但我认得他
I've gotta tell the sheriff about this right away.
我得马上去 通报♥警♥长
Jerry,
杰利..
please kill Leland.
...拜托你杀了利兰吧
Is this real, Ben,
这是真的吗,本
or some strange and twisted dream?
只是个变♥态♥的梦吧? 还是我们都疯了?
The bullet lodged in Leo's spine...
那颗子弹嵌在里欧的脊椎骨里--
It's all right, Shelly, come on.
别担心,雪莉,会好起来的
The bullet lodged in his spine, but we removed it successfully.
子弹是嵌在他的脊椎骨里 但我们已经成功把它取出来了
As for possible paralysis, it's too early to tell.
至于会不会瘫痪 现在还很难说
Leo lost a lot of blood,
本来还想动一次手术
most of it before we had a chance to operate.
但里欧已经 失血过多
I fear the resulting oxygen deprivation starved his brain,
导致脑部严重缺氧 这种昏迷状态下再动手术
induced the coma you see here.
我怕他的身体承受不了
Is he a vegetable?
他成了植物人?
Is he in pain?
那他会痛苦吗?
He's not in pain.
他感觉不到痛苦
Beyond that, it's hard to say.
很难解释,不是你想像的那样
Can you make him better?
你能治好他吗?
We can maintain his current state.
目前我们只能维持他的现状
Offer nutrition, life-support.
打流质营业,用维生仪器
Beyond that, the only ally we have is time.
除此之外 我们只能等待
I'm sorry, Shelly.
我也很难过,雪莉
Me too.
我也是
Are they gonna put him in prison?
他会坐牢吗?
I know he's a suspect in several felonies.
我知道他现在 是几个重案的嫌疑人
I guess at the moment he's kind of in prison anyway.
看来这牢 他是坐定了
Yes, he is.
嗯,是啊
Come on, I'll take you back to your room.
来吧,我还是先 送你回房♥收拾吧
Norma's waiting downstairs to drive you home.
诺玛来接你回家了 她在楼下等着呢
Hello, Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station.
你好,双峰镇警♥察♥局
Who may I say is calling, please?
请问哪里找?
I'm sorry, I can't connect you with Sheriff Truman
不好意思,你要告诉我 你的名字
unless you tell me what your name is.
否则,电♥话♥不能 转给杜鲁门警长
You won't?
你不能说?
I'm sorry, but I can't connect you with Sheriff Truman
很抱歉,那我不能转给 杜鲁门警长
unless you tell me who you are.
除非告诉我你名字
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to hang up now.
实在很抱歉 你再不说我就要挂机了
Hey, I'll take it from here.
嘿,我来送吧
No. No, you won't.
不. 不,你不行
No, it's okay.
没事,怕什么
Okay, but watch out for this one.
那好吧,小心别打烂了
Okay.
我会的
Why is the vacuum cleaner off?
干嘛把吸尘器关了?
Look at those toes.
看看这些脚指头
What toes?
脚指头怎么啦?
I brought the ice.
我送冰来了
Frosty? My little snowman.
送来啦?我的小雪人
I feel a cold front moving in.
怪不得凉飕飕的
Hi, Emory. You remember me? Huh?
嗨呀,艾默里 还记得我吗?
It really looks like you got yourself in a fix here, huh?
看起来 你很会享受嘛,哼?
Well, guess what.
好,猜猜看
I'm gonna tell you a nice little bedtime story. Are you ready?
现在我要给你讲一个 很好听的童话故事. 准备好了吗?
Once upon a time there was a sweet, innocent girl named Red...
很久很久以前 一个很傻很天真地女孩,叫小红帽--
That's me.
就是我
and she met a bad old wolf... That's you.
然后她碰到了大坏狼 也就是你
and she kicked the crap out of that wolf and she told her daddy all about it.
她狠狠的揍了大坏狼一顿之后 还告诉了她爸爸
Then she told the police,
和警♥察♥叔叔
and the bad old wolf went to jail for a million years.
结果又老又丑的大坏狼 被判刑坐一百万年牢
What do you want? I wanna know everything you know.
你到底想怎样? 把你知道事的都告诉我
Perfume counter, Laura Palmer, Ronette Pulaski and One-Eyed Jack's.
香水专柜,劳拉·帕尔默 朗尼特·珀拉斯奇和单眼杰克赌场
You're insane.
你疯了
Heh. I'm insane?
我疯了?
Well, I'm Audrey Horne and I get what I want.
听着,我是欧蕊·荷恩 我爱干嘛就干嘛
Understand? Yes, all right.
懂了没? 是,听到了
I work for the owner of One-Eyed Jack's.
我替单眼杰克赌场 的老板干活
Who is? I work for the owner
谁是老板? 我替单眼杰克赌场
of OneEyed Jack's. Who is?
的老板干活 他是谁?
Your father.
你♥爸♥爸
He owns it all. Hell, he owns everything.
赌场是他的 真见鬼,所有东西都是他的
I run girls through the perfume counter.
我负责把香水专柜 的女生介绍进来
I recruited Ronette and Laura.
也包括朗尼特和劳拉
Did Laura come here? One weekend.
劳拉在这呆过? 有一个周末
She was using drugs.
她嗑了药
We threw her out. I never saw her again, I swear.
我们就把她扔了出去 之后再没见过她了,我发誓
Did my father know that Laura was here?
我爸爸知道 劳拉在这呆过吗?
Yes, yes, he did.
是的,是的,他当然知道
Mr. Horne makes it his business to entertain all the girls.
荷恩先生经常 来和她们玩
Did she know he owned this place?
她知道是我爸的吗?
Owned what?
什么?
OneEyed Jack's! Yes! Yes. Probably she did.
赌场! 是! 是. 有可能知道
Laura always got her way.
劳拉总有法子的
Understand?
懂吗?
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Why don't you change the station?
干嘛不换个台
That's good.
这个好
Yeah.
唔
I made the call.
我打过电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥了
Told them I was Leo's cousin.
我说是里欧的堂兄
Leo gets his disability
里欧现在残废了
as long as he stays out of prison. It's a lot of money, Shelly.
只要他监狱外服刑 就可以得到一大笔赔偿金,知道吗,雪莉
Over 5,000 a month.
五千多一个月
But you only get it if he stays at home.
但条件是 他必须呆在家里
I don't care about the money. I don't want Leo home.
我可不要什么赔偿金 我不想里欧回家
Leo is in dreamland.
他已经半个死人了
You can stick him in the corner and hang doughnuts from his ears.
随你摆布,塞他到墙角也行 在他耳朵上挂面包甜甜圈都行
Sheriff Truman wants me to make a statement.
可是杜鲁门警长 想我出庭作证人
No way. Look, they can't force you to testify against your husband.
别傻了. 瞧,他们怎么能强迫你 去指证自己的丈夫呢
All you gotta do is get Leo home,
你要做的 是把里欧接回家
sit and collect the checks.
等着收支票享福去
Leo owes you, baby.
那是里欧欠你的,宝贝儿
Now we can really make him pay.
该他还债了
You want something nice? We can buy it.
有了这些钱 我们什么都买♥♥的起
You want to go someplace special, sit in the sun?
还可以周游列国 去日光浴?
It's on Leo. Understand?
就靠里欧了. 明白没?
I guess it would be nice not to have to worry about money.
也好吧 不用老为钱发愁
I have a lot of bills I have to pay.
我还有很多帐单没还呢
Bills? Forget about bills. I'm talking about a new way of life.
帐单?想那个干嘛 我现在讨论的是一个美好的未来
Together?
共同奋斗?
What do you think?
你说呢?
I think I wanna get comfortable.
我现在只想爽爽
That's why I got my dad's Continental.
那得尝尝我爸传给我的那杆大烟枪了
Bobby Briggs, I'm gonna eat you up.
波比·布里格斯 看我不把你生吞了
Promise?
来吞啊?
Just watch me.
你给我走着瞧
Diane, I received some very bad news today.
黛安,今天接到 好几个坏消息
Windom Earle has vanished.
伟顿·厄尔失踪了
The disappearance of my former partner
我的前搭档 莫名其妙的消失
is extremely troubling.
着实让人感到不安
I also learned that Audrey Horne is missing.
欧蕊·荷恩 也失踪了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表