剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
我是说,其实我只想帮你 破案
I'm sure I'll be put into situations a lot more dangerous than this
但是现在的情形 比我原来想象的要危险的多
on a fairly regular basis.
不是我所能控制的了
But it's just,
但是..
you know, my first time out.
...你要明白,尽管这是我头一次出远门
I could use a little expert guidance.
但我也事先作了一些准备的
So you know, there is a connection
所以,你知道我已经查到什么了 荷恩百货大厦
between Horne's Department Store and One-Eyed Jack's.
和单眼杰克赌场 原来都是一伙的
It's my father. He owns the place.
是我爸爸,两个地方都是属于他的
Little ball of sleaze named Battis helps to recruit some of the girls
那个胆小鬼马屁精经理巴蒂斯 负责从香水柜台
from the perfume counter.
招募新的女孩子
Tomorrow I'm gonna try to find out if Laura and Ronette came up here.
明天我会再去查查看 劳拉和朗尼特是不是也给招进来过
I hope you won't think any less of me for trying to help you.
我只希望你不会觉得 我为你做的这些事微不足道
You know, I promise I only did it with the best of intentions.
你明白吗,我只为了你 才会做这些事的
And if there's any way...
所以,如果..
If there's any way in the world that you can hear me right now,
如果现在你在世界的某处 听见了我的求救声
please help me.
就请快来救救我吧
Help me. Help me.
救我. 救我
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉把你吵醒了
I am not dreaming.
我不是做梦吧
I forgot to tell you something.
有件事我忘记告诉你了
You were right about the smiling bag.
那个微笑的袋子 你的暗示中了
The things I tell you will not be wrong.
我给你的暗示 不会错的
Better to listen than to talk.
好了,现在听我说
I believe you.
我相信你
Don't search for all the answers at once.
不要急于 一次得到所有的答案
A path is formed by laying one stone at a time.
万事有道,一切都安排好了 只需一步一脚印的走下去
One person saw the third man.
有一个人看见了神秘人
Three have seen him, yes,
见过3次,是的
but not his body.
不仅仅是他的肉身
One only known to you.
一个你认识的人
Ready now to talk.
他已经准备好了,就等你去问
One more thing.
还有一件事
You forgot something.
你忘东西了
What?
啊?
Laura! Laura!
劳拉 劳拉
Laura!
劳拉
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表