剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
No, it looks like a finch on a Dodge Dart.
不像,道奇跑车上的 倒像是一只百灵鸟
Nope, chickadee on a Dodge Dart.
不是,道奇跑车上的是山雀
Hi. Hi. Cup of deep black joe?
嗨 嗨. 来杯浓黑咖啡?
You bet.
这还用说
What do you recommend for a hangover?
对解酒 你有什么好方法介绍?
Teetotaling and prayer.
滴酒不沾和做祷告
Good answer.
回答的好
I'll try some coffee.
我来点咖啡吧
How are you today?
你今天过得怎样?
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm weird, actually.
其实,是怪异才对
I'm disoriented.
我迷失方向了,都找不着北
I'm not sure where I am. I mean, I know where I am,
我都不知道我现在在哪儿 我意思是,我知道我在哪儿
but it feels odd being here.
但在这儿呆着让人感觉很古怪
I'm okay.
我没事
Okay.
会好的
Listen to me. I've been out of circulation so long,
听我说,我一直在生活在 社会之外,好长一段时间了
I've completely forgotten the social niceties.
那些社交礼节 我全都忘了
I mean, you ask me how I am,
比如,你问我过得怎样阿
I'm not really supposed to say how I am.
我不会真的准确回答你 我如何如何
I'm supposed to say, "I'm fine, thanks. How are you?"
我想必会这样说 "我很好,谢谢. 你呢"
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好,谢谢
You must think I'm really strange. No.
你肯定觉得我很奇怪 没有
Well, with due respect to the social niceties,
不过,按照理应尊重的 社会客套礼节
even if you did think I was strange, you wouldn't tell me, would you?
既使你真的觉得我很奇怪 但你也不会对我说的,对吧?
No, if I thought you were strange, I'd tell you.
没有的事,如果我认为你是个怪人 我会告诉你
And you don't think so?
而你不觉得?
Not a bit.
一点也不
Good. Glad we got that cleared up.
好. 很高兴我们搞清楚了
So, what will you have?
那,你要点什么呢?
I would like a chicken potpie and a large glass of milk, please.
我要一个鸡肉夹馍 和一份大杯装牛奶,谢谢
Good choice. All the major food groups represented.
你很会点 所有主食都很具代表性
Turkey sandwich, whole wheat, lettuce, dollop of mayonnaise,
我要火鸡三明治,全麦的 生菜,加一勺蛋黄酱
and I've got a joke for you.
然后我给你讲个笑话
Two penguins were walking across an iceberg.
2只企鹅正走着 准备翻过冰川
One penguin turned to the second penguin and said:
一只企鹅转过身来 对第二只企鹅说:
"You look like you're wearing a tuxedo."
"你看起来像 穿这一件晚礼服."
Annie?
安妮?
I heard that.
我听到那个啦
Wait a minute. I'll be right back.
稍等一下,我马上就回来
I wasn't quite finished.
我还没完全讲完呢
How long you been in love with her?
你爱上她 有多久了?
Harry, who said anything about love?
哈里,谁说着和爱 有关了?
Coop, you just tried to tell her a joke.
库,你刚刚还试着给她讲笑话呢
I did?
我有吗?
So, what did the second penguin say?
好了,那第二只企鹅 怎么说?
Well, the first penguin said to the second penguin:
哦,第一只企鹅 对第二只企鹅说:
"You look like you're wearing a tuxedo."
"你看起来像 穿这一件晚礼服."
And the second penguin said, "Maybe I am."
然后第二只企鹅说 "我或许真的穿着晚礼服."
The defense rests.
终于自我圆场完毕了
Do you want some more pie? A whole pie?
你想再来点馅饼吗? 还是要整个馅饼?
Yes, I would, Miss Johnson, and a piece of paper and a pencil.
是的,我会的,强生小姐 还要一张纸和笔
I plan on writing an epic poem about this gorgeous pie.
我计划要为这个光芒四射的馅饼 写一首叙事诗
Okay.
好的
I see that you've been to Owl Cave.
我见你去过猫头鹰山洞
Sorry?
什么?
Well, that design looks like the one up at Owl Cave.
嗯,那个图案看起来就像一个 面朝上的猫头鹰山洞
Let me see that.
让我看看那个
I combined Major Briggs' tattoo with the Log Lady's.
我把布里格斯少校的纹身 和圆木姑姑的加在一起
This looks exactly like the one at Owl Cave.
这看起来的确 像一个猫头鹰山洞
Harry, I've got to see this Owl Cave.
哈里,我得去看看这个猫头鹰山洞
James?
詹姆斯?
How is he?
他好吗?
He's good.
他很好
He's doing what he needed to do.
他正做其所需
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Dad, can I ask you something?
爸,我能问你些事吗?
Sure.
当然了
How does Mom know Benjamin Horne?
妈怎么会认识 本杰明·荷恩?
I doubt that she does, Donna. Not very well.
我想她不认识吧,唐娜 不大清楚
He was over here yesterday.
他昨天来过这儿
They were talking like old friends.
他们就像老朋友叙旧似的
Your mother works a lot with the local charities.
你妈妈和很多本地的 慈善团体有工作关系
I'm sure even Ben contributes once in a while.
我肯定就连本也会 捐助一次吧
She drove to The Great Northern this morning to see him again.
她今早又开车去大北方 见他去了
Ah, probably something to do with a fundraiser.
可能是谈 募捐基金的事吧
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Yeah, that's exactly what it was. She told me at breakfast.
是的,确实是那样的 早餐时她和我说过了
One of those heal-the-planet things.
是一个关于『治愈我们的星球』计划的事
Well, she didn't mention it to me.
那,她没想我提过这事
Well, that's exactly what it was. That's what she told me.
好了,事实就是这样 那时她告诉我的
I'll get it.
我去开吧
Hi, I have a delivery for Mrs. Hayward.
嗨,我是来给海沃德太太 送快递的
They said they're for Mom.
他们说这花是送给妈的
No card.
没有贺卡
I'll put them in water.
我去把它们养在水里
Aah! Sorry, sorry, my fault. Heh.
对不起,对不起,是我不好
Oh... I didn't hear you. No.
我没听见你走过来 没事
One should never allow one's mind and one's foot
没有谁规定 一个人的脑袋和一个人的脚
to wander at the same time.
要同步的
Edward Perkins. Once again, my apologies.
艾活·柏金斯 我再次向你道歉
Audrey Horne. Nice to meet you, Mr. Perkins.
欧蕊·荷恩 认识你真好,柏金斯先生
Mm-hm, mm-hm. So, what brings you to the library?
那,你在图书馆干嘛?
I'm doing research on civil disobedience.
我正在研究 和平演变
Good for you. It is incumbent on the young to disobey.
你研究这个好. 现在就靠 你们这些年轻人去抵抗了
Ha, ha. Are you a professor?
你是个教授吗?
Well, I teach. Poetry is my area of expertise.
嗯,在我的领域里 教诗歌♥是我的专长
You're kidding. You know, someone sent me a poem. Maybe you know it.
你在开玩笑吧?你知道吗,有人 给我寄了一首诗,或许你读的懂
Oh, perhaps I do. Now, let's have a look.
哦,我可能会 现在,我们来看看
Mm!. Hmm.
噢
You read it.
你来读
Okay.
好
Yeah, you know it.
对,你知道这首诗
Yes. Shelley.
知道. 是英国诗人雪莱的诗
What?
什么?
Gazing at you
凝视着你
reciting the verse of Shelley,
朗诵雪莱的诗
you look very much like a queen.
你看起来真的非常像一位皇后
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mm!...
嗯
I guess I better be going. Nice meeting you.
我想我要先走了 很高兴能遇见你
Perhaps we'll meet again someday. Yeah.
或许某日我们会再相遇的 对
Thinking of entering? Heh. No.
想参加吗? 不
I think the real world's strange enough without getting on-stage
我觉得就算没有这些 穿这泳装和高跟鞋
and parading around in a bathing suit and heels.
在舞台上巡游的表演 这个现实世界本身就已经够怪异了
Guess the convent's not too big on that kind of stuff.
我猜修道院要是搞这样的东西 地方肯定不够大
That's a good guess.
猜的对
So, what's it like being back in civilization?
那,回到文明世界的 感觉如何?
It's not like they kept us cooped up in an attic.
和我呆在修道院阁楼 的确不一样
I mean, we had newspapers. We even had cable TV.
我是说,其实我们也读报纸 我们甚至还有有线电视
Every time I tell someone where I've been, they act like I'm out on parole.
但每次我告诉别人我从哪来时, 他们都表现的好像我刚从牢里放出来一样
Sorry.
对不起
You know what is weird? Being around men again.
你知道我觉得最怪是什么? 又有男人在身边转悠了
Well, you don't have to spend time in a convent to feel that.
那,要是在修道院里的话 你就没必要花时间去适应那个了
What do you know about Dale Cooper?
你了解 戴尔·库珀吗?
Are we interested?
我们感兴趣吗?
Who said anything about that?
谁这样说了?
Well, judging by the look on his face when he saw you today,
唔,今天他看着你的时候 光看他脸的表情就能判断了
I'd say you have a major opportunity.
我敢说你的机会最大
Sorry, you have it all wrong.
不好意思,你全搞错了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表