剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'm not even remotely interested.
我对此还远远不感兴趣呢
Andy?
安迪?
Yes, Lucy.
是,露西
I wanna thank you for helping out during the weasel riot yesterday.
我想谢谢你昨天帮忙 平息了鼬鼠骚乱
Which is more than I can say for a certain Dick we both know.
我想对你说的话 比对那个基巴要说的多了
Keeping the peace is part of my job.
维持秩序是我的份内事
Where are you going with all of that gear?
你带着那齿轮 准备去哪儿啊?
Spelunking. Oh.
去洞穴勘探
Is it dangerous? Spelunking?
危险吗?洞穴勘探?
Sometimes.
有时吧
Promise me something?
答应我点事行不?
Okay.
好
I know you'll be strong,
我知道你会很坚强
and I know you'll be brave,
我也知道你会很勇敢
but I want you to promise me that you'll be careful.
但我要你答应我 千万要小心
I'll be careful. You have my word.
我会小心的. 我向你保证
Oh... dear.
噢...亲爱的
All set, Harry? Pete just called in our next move.
都搞好了,哈里? 皮特刚刚走出了我们的下一步
We expose a pawn to his bishop. Want me to hold off?
我们的卒向他的主教暴露了 要我打住吗?
No, Pete knows what he's doing.
不,皮特知道他在做什么
If he takes that pawn, he forfeits the bishop,
如果他吃了那只卒 他就会损失主教
thus losing his initial advantage.
那么,他就会前功尽弃了
How you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Like someone pounded a railroad spike through my ear.
就像有人用一个铁道钉 在我耳朵里猛捶猛穿一样
Then a descent into a cool subterranean cave
那我们到秘密洞穴里 去凉快凉快吧
will be just what the doctor ordered.
就像医生吩咐的那样
Are you sure Cole's up for the climb?
寇尔能 爬上去吗?
Gordon's not coming with us.
戈登不和我们去
Shelly took him up to Doc Hayward's to see about his hearing problem.
雪莉带他到海沃德医生那 看他的听力去了
The old tuning-fork test.
老掉牙的音叉测试
Audrey?
欧蕊?
When Jack Kennedy entered the White House,
杰克·肯尼迪 入主白宫时
he took his brother with him
他把他弟弟也接进去了
because he trusted Bobby to tell him the truth,
因为他相信波比 会和他讲真话的
even when it wasn't pretty.
即使是在不太顺境时
When the Bay of Pigs went up in smoke, Bobby was there.
当猪湾被炸毁时 波比在那儿
When the Russians moved their missiles into Fidel's backyard,
当俄♥国♥人把导弹扔进 菲德尔·卡斯特罗的后院时
Bobby was there to help his brother shoulder through.
波比在那儿帮助他的兄弟 并肩作战
Sort of how Jerry's done that for you?
你是指 杰里吗?
It's the unvarnished truth that I am looking for.
我寻找的正是 这种毫无保留的真实
And I believe that you
而我相信你..
are the best man for the job.
...就是最佳人选
Me?
我?
Audrey,
欧蕊
I know that I haven't been a very good father.
我知道我一直都 是个不称职的爸爸
Oh, heck, who am I kidding?
噢,真见鬼,我这是在骗谁啊?
When have I ever been anything but a sleazy, rapacious heel?
我除了是一个低级庸俗的,贪婪的小人之外 何时何事我有称职过的?
Well, Daddy, maybe when I was little, but...
嗯,爸爸 或许你在我小的时候称职过,但--
Exactly. But I've changed.
的确是. 但我已经改过自新了
And I am determined to be a better person.
而且我下定决心 要做一个好人
The kind of father that you will respect someday.
要成为那种 你终有一日会尊重的父亲
When I think about Laura,
当我想到劳拉
when I think about the mistakes that I've made,
当我想到我犯过的 那些错误
I want to build a life in happiness for our whole family.
我就想到要为我们全家人 构建一个幸福快乐的生活
You, me.
你,我
Will you help me do that?
你愿意帮助我去做吗?
Please?
拜托了?
Daddy, I'm your man.
爸爸,我是你的人
Sensational.
太让我感动了
Audrey, pack a bag. Get out to the airport.
欧蕊,打点行装 赶去机场
Your plane leaves in an hour.
你的航♥班♥一小时内起飞
My plane?
我的航♥班♥?
Oh, John. Just the man that I wanna see.
噢,庄. 你来得刚好 我正想找你呢
Hi, Ben. Hello, Audrey.
嗨,本. 你好,欧蕊
Daddy, um... Audrey, you better get a move on.
爸爸 欧蕊,你最好快动身吧
One hour. Audrey's on her way to Seattle tonight.
1小时. 欧蕊今晚 赶去西雅图
She's having a breakfast confab with the environmentalists.
她会和环保主义者们 一起参加早餐会议
We're going national with this... pine-weasel thing.
我们要把松鼬的事 这个...推向全国
Mm!. Great. That's great.
好极了,那太好了
Daddy, I'm not sure I can leave on such short notice.
爸爸,这么突如其来 我不肯定我能马上走
Now, here are the particulars. Time, place, so on.
好了,这里是详情 时间,地点,等等
Audrey, you bring us back good news.
欧蕊,你要给我们带 好消息回来
Good news, heh.
好消息
Well, guess I better go.
那好,我想我要走了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Travel safely, Audrey.
路上小心, 欧蕊
John. Ah.
庄
How are you, Ben?
你怎样,本?
I am filled to the brim with a feeling of goodness.
我感觉浑身都被 灌满了仁慈和善良
Like a Christmas tree all lit up inside.
就像一颗圣诞树 内心快活极了
But at the end of the day when I look in the mirror,
但每当夜里 我看着镜子
I have to face the fact that I really don't know how to be good.
我不得不面对一个事实 就是我真的不知道怎么才算是好
You're off to a pretty fair start.
你正向着公平公正出发,相当好
How do you do it, John? What's the secret?
你是怎么做到的,庄? 有什么秘密吗?
Do you really think that I could learn to be good?
你真的认为 我可以学着做一个好人吗?
I don't see why not. Just keep your eye on your heart.
我觉得没什么不可以啊 只要用心体会
And always tell the truth.
而且永远说真话
Always tell the truth. Tell the hardest truth first, though.
永远说真话 不过首先把最艰辛的真话讲出来
Oh, always tell the hardest truth first. Oh, I love that.
哦,总是把最艰辛的真话先讲出来 噢,我喜欢那样
John, that's terrific.
庄,那真是好极了
This truth business, it's clearly at the forefront of goodness.
这说真话的事,无疑是 善良的最前线
Ben?
本?
I'm falling in love with your daughter. Yeah, that's a hard truth.
我和你女儿相爱了 对,这个真话够硬
Good example. It is the truth.
好例子 是真的
It is? Yep.
真的? 对
Oh, John.
噢,庄
John. Ben.
庄 本
What a wonderful world we live in.
我们身处的世界多美好啊
Come on, Andy. Get a good grip, Andy.
小心点,安迪 抓紧了,安迪
Do it. That's it, Andy.
看到了 就是那,安迪
Looking good. Hand over hand.
看来很好 手把手
Almost there. Take it easy.
快到了. 放松点
No, no, no. Don't look down. No. Hang on, Andy. Don't look down.
不,别,别. 别往下看. 别 撑住了,安迪. 别往下看
Hang on. Don't look down!
坚持住 别往下看!
Andy. You okay?
安迪 你还好吧?
I'm fine.
我很好
Whew. Incredible.
真不敢相信
We used to play here when I was a kid.
我们小的时候 常常在这儿玩
Pretended it was haunted by fierce ghosts.
假装那是恶灵 在闹鬼
Beer drinkers, by the look of it.
看来是酒鬼留下的
Where's the symbol?
那个符号♥在哪儿?
This way.
这边
It's right here.
就在这
There it is. Whoa. Wow.
找到了
Two symbols combined into a larger whole.
2个符号♥合并成 一个完整的大符号♥
But for what purpose?
但那意味着什么呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Beats me.
这可问倒我了
The tattoos are the question.
纹身代表问题
This must be the answer.
那这个一定就是答案了
It's stuck.
卡住了
My pick, it's stuck.
我的镐子,卡住了
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天哪
Wow. Holy smoke.
圣烟啊
Look at that.
看那个
What have I done?
我都干了什么啊?
Fellas, coincidence and fate figure largely in our lives.
伙计们,我们的生活 大多是要靠巧合和运气
It appears to be a petroglyph.
出现的是一个岩石雕塑
Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us.
哈里,我不知道 这将会把我们领向何方
But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
但我明显感觉到 它将是一个既惊奇又怪异的地方
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表