剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
You're right, this is sort of like necking. Agh.
对 这事有点像搂抱
What about tonight?
今晚到底怎样嘛?
Coach?
教练?
Hey, coach?
嘿,教练?
Get up, Mike. Oh, my God.
站起来,麦克 噢,我的天啊
One, two and three.
1,2,3
Now will you go out with me?
现在你会和我出去了吧?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
I got beat up by a girl.
我给一个女生痛打了一顿
What did you do to her?
你对她作了什么?
Donna, I'm not kidding. Now, you've gotta help me.
唐娜,我不是开玩笑的 那,你这回可真得帮帮我了
It's bad enough getting stomped on in front of the whole team,
当着全队的面被人践踏在脚下 已经够衰了
but she likes me.
而且她还喜欢上我了
Who? Mrs. Hurley.
谁? 何丽太太
Nadine?
纳丁?
It's not funny.
这可不好玩
I don't know, maybe an older woman is just what you need.
我可不知道,或许你正需要 一个比你大的女人
I don't wanna go out with anyone who can body-slam me.
我可不想和一个能把我熊扑在地 的女人约会
Well, what do you want me to do about it?
那,你想我 做什么?
I don't know, talk to her or something. Pretend you're still my girlfriend.
我不知道,和她谈谈 假装你仍是我女友
Sorry, Mike, I'm not that good of an actress.
不好意思,麦克 我可不是个好演员
Donna, this is serious. I'm gonna end up in traction.
唐娜,这是认真的 你必须拉我一把
May I help you?
能帮你点什么吗?
Hang up a local service rebellion,
滞留的当地武装叛军
wonder if you'd help me bundle up loose sticks and burn that master.
想知道你是否愿意帮我去捡些 柴火来烧死那个军官俘虏
Malcolm, Malcolm Sloan, as in brother to Evelyn.
马科,马科·斯隆 伊夫林的弟弟
Mr. Marsh's driver, as in, "Bring that car around, James."
也是玛舒先生的司机 "把车开进来,詹姆斯."
So how badly did she damage the Jag?
她到底把那辆『捷豹』 糟蹋成什么样了?
It's repairable.
还是可以修的
That's the nice thing about things.
在某些事上还是能做点什么的
You know, when she and Jeffrey fell in love,
知道吗,她和杰弗里 共坠爱河时
he gave her a whole new life.
他给了她一个全新的生活
That's for sure.
那是理所当然的
Now I got a nice uniform, and the keys to the liquor cabinet.
我得到了一套好工作服 和酒柜的钥匙
God, I hope I don't sound ungrateful,
天啊,我希望 我没让你觉得不愉快
because compared to the life I was living,
因为比起我以前 过的生活
wanton dissipation is a step up.
只是更进一步在荒废罢了
And Evelyn, she learned a lot herself.
而伊夫林 她也自己得到了很多
Defensive postures, masking bruises, vicious cycles.
防卫状态 掩饰瘀伤,恶性循环
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
I'm sorry, am I being obscure?
抱歉,我说的很隐晦吗?
Once a fortnight, Jeffrey pounds her mercilessly,
2个星期前 杰弗里毫不留情的猛打了她一顿
and she tries to get even by breaking one of his things.
而她就想打烂他一件宝贝 来报复他
It only perpetuates the cycle.
就这样没完没了
She's your sister. Why don't you stop him?
他是你姐姐 你怎么不制止他?
Sonny boy, nobody stops Mr. Marsh.
小乖乖 没人能制止玛舒先生
That's a golden rule around here.
那是这儿的金科玉律
You can jot that down and put it under your pillow.
你可以把它记下来 塞在枕头底下
I gotta get back.
我得回去了
Hey, thanks.
嘿,谢谢了
I mean that.
真得
Well, it's still standing.
哇,它还在那儿好好的呢
Almost by force of habit.
几乎没怎么变过
Well, habit can provide a strong foundation.
嗯,不变提供了 一个坚实的基础
Dead Dog Farm, huh?
死狗农庄,呃?
That's an old legend. Of all the people in the world,
那是一个老传说 这世界上的所有人
the best and the worst are drawn to Dead Dog,
最优秀的和最差劲的 都被死狗吸引而来
and most turn away.
然后有几乎全都给吓跑了
Only those with the purest of heart can feel its pain.
只有那些最纯净的心灵 能感受到它的痛苦
And somewhere in between, the rest of us struggle.
还有某个角落夹缝里 我们的终身挣扎和奋斗史
Irene, have you shown this property to anyone else recently?
伊伦,你最近还带过其他人来看 这房♥产吗?
I don't think anyone's asked to see it this last year.
去年就已经没人 再来看了
There's three vehicles.
有3台车来过这儿
A jeep, a four-wheeler and a luxury sedan.
一辆吉普车,一辆4驱车 还有一辆豪华轿车
It's open.
门开着呢
Hello?
有人么?
There's been a meeting here. In the past few hours.
有人在这碰过头 几小时前的事
What are you seeing?
你在看什么呢?
They forgot there was no running water.
他们忘了 这儿是没有自来水的
Baby laxative.
是婴儿泻药
More white powder. Mm.
这么多白粉末
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
Irene, we have to notify the sheriff.
伊伦,我们得通知警长了
Nicky, stop that, please.
尼克,请停止
Nicky, stop it.
尼克,停止
I don't understand this at all.
我根本就看不懂
I just had the car checked at Gas Farm.
我讨厌在加油站查车
He told me it was in perfect working order.
他还告诉我 它运行的极好呢
Perfect working order.
运行的极好呢
This is all so technical.
这都太技术化了
Please, Nicky, Uncle Dick is trying to read.
求你了,尼克 基巴叔叔正在读说明书呢
Nicholas, get out of the car!
尼古拉斯,滚下车!
Nicholas, out of the car, right now!
尼古拉斯,快给我滚下车,马上!
Out of the car!
滚下车!
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗?
Are you mad at me, Uncle Dick?
你在生我气吗,基巴叔叔?
Well, of course I'm not mad at you. Why should I be mad at you?
嗯,我当然没有生你气 我为什么要生你气呢?
Scared you, didn't I? Hahaha.
我吓着你了,是吧?
Uncle Dick!
基巴叔叔!
Don't worry, don't worry, I'm all right, little Nicky.
别怕,别怕 我没事,小尼克
What if you died? You aren't gonna die, are you?
要是你死了怎么办? 你不会死的,是吧?
Of course not. Don't be silly.
当然不会. 别说傻话了
Harry?
哈里?
Cooper. This is Colonel Riley.
库珀. 这位是莱利上校
He's heading up the Air Force's investigation
他是空军派来 调查布里格斯失踪案
into Briggs' disappearance.
的负责人
Colonel. Cooper.
上校 库珀
You were with Briggs when we lost our coordinates on him.
当我们失去布里格斯的坐标时 你正和他在一起?
Yes, I was.
是,我在
When you were at the site, did you notice any wildlife in the area?
你在那里 你注意到有任何野生动物出现吗?
Wildlife? Birds, owls?
野生动物? 鸟,猫头鹰?
Yes.
有
Yes, just moments before the major disappeared, I heard an owl.
有,就在少校消失的 那一刻,我听见一只猫头鹰叫
Any visual contact?
还看到什么吗?
Look, colonel, Garland Briggs is a good friend of mine.
你看,上校,加兰·布里格斯 是我的好朋友
It would be a lot better if you'd just level with us.
有什么你不妨对我们直说 不更好吗
We know about the monitors and the messages from deep space
我们知道监视器 和来自外层空间的信息
that you received pertaining to me.
以及你接收到有关于我的那个
You may know something, but you best get your facts straight.
你或许知道一些事情 但你最好还是先搞清楚其他的
Our monitors are pointed at deep space,
我们的监视器指向 外太空
but the messages we intercepted that Briggs showed you
但布里格斯给你看 我们截获的那个
were sent from right here in these woods.
就在这树林里 被发出去的
Now, where they were sent to is another question.
那,它们被发送到哪儿去 就是另一个问题了
Might this have something to do with a place called the White Lodge?
发生的这些事大概和一个 叫守日门的地方有关吧?
That's classified.
那是高度机密
Colonel, we'd like to help you,
上校,我们很愿意帮助你
but you need to give us a little more to go on here.
但你要让我们知道更多一些 这才能继续下去
Garland Briggs is the best pilot I've ever known.
加兰·布里格斯是我所认识的 最好的飞行员
He was born with hardware most of us only dream about.
他天生是块料子 而我们大多数人只能梦想
I can tell you this:
我可以告诉你这个:
His disappearance has implications that go so far beyond national security
他的消失所带来的暗示 已经远远超出了国♥家♥安♥全♥
the Cold War seems like a case of the sniffles.
冷战似乎 一触即发的状态了
The engine's fine, the axle should be okay.
引擎很好 车轴应该还行
How did you get so good at this?
你怎么对这个这么在行?
Oh, my uncle Ed.
哦,我叔叔艾德教的
You think I'm good, you should see him.
你觉得我在行 那你应该见见他
He can fix anything.
他什么都能修
I was, uh, talking to your brother today a little bit about your situation.
我今天和你弟弟聊过了 他讲了一些你的情况
Look, James, mind your own business.
看,詹姆斯 少管闲事
Are you afraid?
你怕么?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表