剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
for bringing my Audrey back to me.
把女儿带回了我身边
Good night, Mr. Horne.
晚安,荷恩先生
Poor fellow is really gone.
可怜的人啊,都成这样了
You ain't kidding.
你别开玩笑了
Oh, I want you to know how much I admire you kids,
我要你们知道 我真的很钦佩你们,孩子
standing by Mr. Johnson.
站在强生先生的立场想想
Not taking the easy way out.
真不是个容易事啊
Most people would just ship him off.
要是换了其他人,早把他给扔了
Yeah, well, Leo's sort of special to us both.
呀,是啊,里欧对我们2人 意义特别
Believe you me, in-home care is the stuff of miracles.
说真的,亲自进行 家庭护理真是个神迹啊
Mr. Johnson should benefit tremendously
强生先生 被呵护在爱中
from being here among his loved ones.
真是极大的幸福 一定很快康复的
Oh, we certainly hope so.
哦,我们也觉得是
Mm. Will you be hiring full- or part-time help?
你们是全天在家 照顾他吗?
Um, Cousin Bobby and I will be here full-time.
波比表哥和我 是全天照顾他
I just admire your dedication.
我真是太佩服你们爱的奉献了
Well, everything looks to be in order.
好,一切看来都不错
You might want to childproof those electrical sockets.
你要小心 那些电插头
Okay.
好
Please sign right there.
请在这里签字
Mmhm. Your check. Thank you.
你的支票 谢谢你
Um, there must be a mistake.
是不是搞错了
Seven hundred bucks? Sad, isn't it?
7百美金? 少的可怜,是吧?
The cost of health care is going through the roof.
光家护费就够受了 真是屋漏兼逢..
It's bringing rain.
连夜雨呢
We're supposed to get 5,000 a month.
我们不是应该有 每月5千美金的赔偿吗
But with figure state and local taxes, equipment fees,
但算上国税地方税 设备费
medical and maintenance costs, administrative fees...
医疗和住院开销 工商管理费..
Well, you see the results.
好,你慢慢看计算细则
Fortunately with you two here,
幸好有你们2个在
Mr. Johnson will be more than adequately provided for.
强生先生一定会 得到充分照顾的
Good luck.
祝好运
I'll find my own way out.
不用送了
I have to quit my job, Bobby.
这回我可要辞职了,波比
How am I going to make it on this?
要不然我怎么照顾得来?
I don't know. You don't know?
我也没料到啊 你没料到?
It was your bright idea to bring him here in the first place.
当初就是你的馊主意 把他弄回来这里了
Come on, Shelly, I'm thinking, all right?
好了,雪莉,我会想办法的,行了吗
You better think of something, Bobby. For the both of us.
你最好赶快想法子,波比 为了我们俩
Donna, we already have Laura Palmer's diary.
唐娜,我们已经有 劳拉·帕尔默的日记了
No, this is her secret diary.
不,这时她的秘密日记
She gave it to this Howard Smith? Harold.
她给了这个霍华德·史密斯? 哈罗德
Why? I don't know why.
那为什么? 我不知道
To hide it or something.
可能想隐藏些什么或别的
Did he ever actually show you the diary?
他真有给你看过 日记吗?
No.
没
But he read from it. I saw her name on the inside cover.
但他读过给我听 我看到她的名字在里面
Her handwriting. Are you and James up to something?
是她的笔迹 你和詹姆斯又去惹事了?
He has been warned not to get mixed up...
他已经被警告过 别再去惹事生非--
James has nothing to do with this.
詹姆斯和这事无关
Donna, it is a lot like the boy who cried wolf.
唐娜,现在已经搞得 像『狼来了』
The last time you played this game,
上次你也是搞这名堂
Dr. Jacoby ended up in a hospital bed.
结果害杰柯比医生受伤住院
It's not a game.
我不是在玩
All right.
好了
I'll try to get someone out there to take a look.
我会派人过去 看看的
But my hands are full. I can't promise anything.
但现在人手不够 我不能向你保证些什么
Excuse me, I'm looking for a Sheriff Harry S. Truman.
打搅了,我找 哈里·杜鲁门警长
You found him. Sheriff, please.
你找他? 警长,麻烦你了
Excuse me, I'm looking for Sheriff Harry S. Truman.
打搅一下,我要找 哈里·杜鲁门警长
That's me. Federal Bureau of Investigation
我就是 联邦调查局
Regional Bureau Chief, Gordon Cole.
我是地区行政官,戈登·寇尔
That's a real mouthful, but I can't hear myself anyway.
我讲话很大声吧 因为我要用助听器
Pleasure to meet you. Can I speak with you a moment?
很高兴见到你 能和你谈谈吗?
Sure. Donna.
当然可以. 唐娜
Wait here.
在这儿等着
And who did you say you were?
你刚说你是谁来着?
I'm Sheriff Truman. Great. Pay dirt.
杜鲁门警长 太好了. 终于找到你了
You have to speak up, sheriff, hearing's gone. Long story.
你得大声点,警长 听觉不好. 说来话长
Got these things cranked up to the max.
我们还是 长话短说吧
Are you looking for Agent Cooper?
你在找库珀探员吗?
When an agent goes down in the field, I jump right up and pay a visit.
当有探员外派执行任务时 我要跟进并到当地查访
Agent Cooper's not here right now.
库珀探员现在不在呢
Albert Rosenfield will not be coming back,
艾伯特·罗森菲尔德探员 不打算回来了
but I've got his lab report right here.
但我带了他的实验报告来
Item: a Vicuna coat.
结果: 骆马毛大衣
Albert found fibers in the hall outside of Cooper's room from a Vicuna coat.
艾伯特在库珀房♥间外面找到的纤维 是来自一件骆马毛大衣的
Coat was Vicuna?
大衣是骆马?
Sounds real good, sheriff, but I already ate.
请我吃骆马?听起来不错,警长 但我已经吃过饭了
Also got a lab report from Albert on the one-armer's syringe.
艾伯特还对独臂人的注射器 做了检验报告
Albert has never seen a drug like it. A combo. Really weird stuff.
艾伯特之前从没见过这种药 一种混合物. 原料十分古怪
What else does Albert say?
艾伯特还说了什么?
Papers. Papers found near the bloody towel
纸. 在血毛巾旁边 发祥的那些纸
down the train tracks from the crime site.
在犯案地点的 火车轨下面发现的
From a diary. Please.
是从日记上撕下来的 别
There's the one-armer now.
独臂人来了
Since when is selling shoes against the law?
什么时候卖♥♥鞋 也犯法了?
Mr. Gerard, we need to ask you a few questions.
杰勒德先生,我们必须 问你几个问题
Huh? Why don't we move over to my office.
到我的办公室里来吧
My office. Right.
去我办公室 对
She looks like an angel.
她真像个天使
Audrey?
欧蕊?
Audrey?
欧蕊?
Your father is here.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Thank God, Audrey.
感谢上帝,欧蕊
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I was so worried about you.
我好担心你
Were you?
你有吗?
I was worried sick.
我担心的都快死了
You know, it's times like these
你知道吗,在这种节骨眼上
that make a man aware of the value of life.
才会让一个男人意识到 生命的价值
Every raindrop, every sunset.
每滴雨,每个落日
I'm aware of a lot of new things too, Daddy. Shh, shh, shh.
我也看清了很多人和事 爸爸
Now, we will get you home, safe, warm, in your own bed.
现在,我们要带你回家 睡在你自己安逸又温暖的小床上
What a terrible experience, terrible people.
真是一个可怕的经历 那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The things that you must have seen. I saw so much.
还有你看到的那些可怕的事 我是看太多了
We'll sort it out.
别怕,我们会一起
Together.
把它们都理顺的
Yes, Daddy.
是的,爸爸
You and I.
你和我
That's my girl.
真是我的好孩子
My car is outside.
我的车在外面
I'll take her home now.
我现在就接她回家
Daddy? Yes, darling.
爸爸? 怎么了,亲爱的
I would like Agent Cooper to take me home if that's all right with you.
我想要库珀探员送我回家 如果没什么问题的话
Fine.
好
Maybe...
不如..
Maybe we could all go together. Hmm.
那不如我们一起走吧
Hi, Ed. I'm home.
嗨,艾德. 我回来了
Isn't this the swellest dress you have ever seen?
这是不是你见过 最可爱的裙子啊?
Do you know they didn't look at me twice
你知道吗 我刷♥卡♥的时候
when I used the charge card?
他们都不敢看我2次?
Say, Ed, when do my parents get back from Europe, anyway?
说,艾德,我爸妈到底 什么时候从欧洲回来?
Well, uh, pretty soon.
这个嘛,很快了
It's neat having the place all to ourselves.
有一个属于我们自己 的地方就好了
Pretend it's ours.
先假装这里是我们的家吧
Like we were married or something.
假扮我们已经结婚了
Well, we can do that. Nadine...
好,我们可以啊. 纳丁--
And there's some other stuff we can do too.
然后我们就可以 干那回事了
Well, like what?
嗯,干哪回事?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表