剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Follow him.
跟踪他
Make sure that he and the money are neatly delivered.
确保他和钱 都要安全到达
Bring Audrey back. Cooper's not bringing her back?
把欧蕊带回来 不是库珀带她回来吗?
Cooper isn't coming back.
库珀回不来了
If you can manage it,
如果你能应付得了
bring back Audrey and the briefcase.
把欧蕊和钱箱 都带回来
Five million dollars.
5百万美金
Now, that's a good day's work.
好啊,真是个丰收日啊
All right, once you're in Harold's apartment,
好 你进了哈罗德的公♥寓♥
move as fast as you can.
动作要快
This is scary.
好紧张哦
Laura's diary is in a secret shelf at the very bottom of the bookcase,
劳拉的日记就在左边书柜 最下面的一个暗格里
behind a row of fake books.
藏在一排假书后面
Now, I think that there's a doohickey on the right-hand side
嗯,我想暗格的开关 就在书柜右边
that somehow lets the shelf slide out and down.
不知怎么地 就可以让暗格打开
All the notebooks look the same, except for Laura's.
所有书都是一个样的 除了劳拉那本
Hers is smaller with a red cover.
红色封面的小本本
How are you gonna get him to go outside?
你打算怎么把他 带到屋外?
Not outside, just out of the front room.
不去屋外 只是离开客厅
Then I'll signal you with the flashlight through the window.
我会在窗口 用手电给你打信♥号♥♥
The door will be open.
门会开着的
I thought you liked this guy.
我还以为你喜欢这个人
I do.
没错
Okay.
可以了
Cooper hands me the briefcase.
库珀递钱箱给我
I take it...
我一拿就..
What about Ben Horne?
那本·荷恩呢?
Well, he give up control of One-Eyed Jack's.
他嘛,就放弃 赌场的控制权
It's yours.
你接管
With his daughter dead?
把他女儿干掉?
You know, you love a good steak
你啊,爱吃牛排
but you don't want to know how it got on your plate.
却不知道怎样把牛排 弄到自己的碟里
You must be serious about your business, Blackie.
你必须要学会 怎样做交易,布莱奇
How are you gonna do the girl?
那你打算怎么处置她?
Voilà.
就用这个处置啊
Does the girl sleep? Dreamland.
她睡了? 可香了
Come, come, come. Come to me.
来,来,来. 过来我这儿
In the other room, the girl dreams of fishes
那个女孩在另一房♥间 梦见鱼儿们
and dark lakebeds and tangle weeds.
在黑暗湖底的乱水草里 游来游去
What about Blackie?
怎么处理布莱奇?
I've waited long enough. We have our fun tonight. Whoo.
我已经等够了 我们今晚来爽爽吧
Kiss me.
吻我
Right. Okay. Bye.
是. 好的. 再见
Doc Hayward said I could just call you up and...
海沃德医生说 直接打给你就行了--
It was for a semen's analysis. Brennan, Andy.
是精♥液♥透析 姓'布伦南',名'安迪'
Yes, could you go slower. I wanna write all this down.
是,你能说慢点吗 我想写下来
Oh, I had it.
哦,之前
You mean I'm cured?
你是说我好了?
"Doc says they're not just three men on a fishing trip,
"医生说 它们不但能造人
It means they're not really real people, they're...
就是说它们还不是真人 但,它们能够--
I'm a whole damn town!
我能造一个镇的人!
I'm a whole damn town. Whoo!
我能造一个镇的人
Don't ask.
别问了
Where were we?
我们刚说到哪儿了?
Okay, main bar and greeting room here.
好,吧台 和接待室在这里
Casino and get-acquainted room.
那边是赌场和贵宾室
What's this, Blackie's office? We'll find out when we get there.
这个呢,布莱奇的办公室? 我们到了就会知道
The one-armed man is staying in the Robin's Nest Motel on Highway 9.
独臂人在9号♥公路的 '知更鸟巢'汽车旅馆呆过
Nobody's seen him for at least a day, a day and a half.
至少一天,或一天半 没人见过他了
The room looks lived-in.
房♥间有住过的痕迹
I found this.
我找到这个
Same drug as last time.
和上次的药一样
A weird, deep smell.
有奇异味道,很重
We're still waiting on Albert's analysis. Good work, Hawk.
我们还在等艾伯特的分♥析♥报告 干得好,豪克
Hawk, see you in the morning.
豪克,明早见
Okay.
继续
We'll approach through the woods to the rear door.
我们穿过树林 到后门去
Inside are stairs leading down to the working rooms.
里面的楼梯一直 通往工作间
My guess is, that's where Audrey's being held.
我估计 欧蕊就在那里
What kind of muscle do they have?
有几个打手在那儿?
A couple of floor men in the casino, probably more in the back.
赌场前门有2个看守 后门可能更多
Let's go get her.
我们出发吧
Good night, Andy. See you in the morning, Andy.
晚安,安迪 明早见,安迪
Good work.
今天辛苦了
"Gwen and Larry."
"格温和莱利."
Oh, my God.
嗷,我的天啊
Can I get a cup of coffee to go?
能打包一杯咖啡吗?
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Large, please.
麻烦你,大杯
So you seen Donna today? No, sorry.
你今天见过唐娜? 没,抱歉
You? No.
你呢? 也没
So, what's with the coffee? Coffee?
那,买♥♥咖啡给谁? 咖啡?
It's for Uncle Leland.
给利兰叔叔的
You don't have coffee at home?
家里没咖啡了吗?
James, I can't talk now.
詹姆斯,我没时间聊了
I need to go. You need to go?
要走了 你要走了?
Where are you going? Home. Bye, James.
去哪儿? 回家. 再见,詹姆斯
Donna Hayward.
唐娜·海沃德
March 7th, Tuesday. Second session.
3月7日,周二 第二节
Dear diary...
亲爱的日记..
Uh, this is from a long time ago. Is that okay?
今天讲很久之前的事 好吗?
I was about 13 years old, 14 maybe.
我那时大约13岁,可能14了
Me and Laura put on our tightest, shortest skirts. Too tight.
我和劳拉穿上最紧 最短的裙子. 紧的穿不进
But Laura talked me into it.
但劳拉硬帮我穿上了
We were going to the Roadhouse to meet boys.
我们去公路旅馆酒吧 和男生约会
Their names are
他们叫
Josh, Rick and Tim.
乔希,瑞克,还有提姆
They're about 20 years old.
他们20来岁
And they're nice to us.
对我们不错
And they make us feel like we're older.
让我们觉得 自己长大了点
Rick asks if we wanna go party.
瑞克问我要不要去舞会
And Laura says, yes.
然后劳拉说,去
And all of a sudden, I feel this knot building up in my stomach.
那一刻,我有点 迟疑了
But when Laura gets in the truck with Rick, I go anyway.
但劳拉已经和瑞克上车了 我无论如何也得去
Stream in the woods.
树林在涌动
Full moon, I think.
满月,我记得
It's pale and light out.
又白又亮
Laura starts to dance around the boys.
劳拉开始围着那些男生 跳起舞来
She begins to move her hips...
她开始扭动腰肢..
...back and forth.
...来来回♥回♥
Rick starts to clap, but Tim doesn't do anything, he just watches.
瑞克开始拍手,但提姆没有 他只是看着
Somehow, that makes me angry.
不知怎的,我觉得很恼怒
So I say, "Let's go skinny-dipping."
于是我说,"我们去裸泳吧."
We take off our clothes.
我们脱♥光♥了衣服
I know the boys are watching.
我知道那些男生在看着
Laura starts to kiss Josh and Rick.
劳拉开始和乔希,瑞克接吻
I don't know what to do.
而我却不知所措
So I swim away.
所以我游开了
I feel like I wanna run, but I don't.
我觉得自己想逃离,但我没有
Tim swims out to me.
这时,提姆游了过来
He kisses my hand...
他先吻了我的手..
...and then me.
...接着吻唇
I can still feel that kiss.
那感觉至今还在
His lips are warm and sweet.
他的双唇又暖又甜
My heart jumps.
我的心猛跳
He's talking to me, but I can't hear him.
他说什么 我都听不清了
Only the kiss.
只有吻
I never saw him again.
后来再也没见过他了
It was the first time I ever fell in love.
那就是我的初恋
That's all.
就这些了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表